What's new

US will sell 50 F-35 fighter jets to UAE, White House tells Congress: Reuters

Tai Hai Chen

BANNED
Oct 15, 2017
Country
Canada
Turkey and Israel supplying weapons to Azerbaijan, does it make them BFF? I dont think so
Israel is only in it for the money. There is no discount Israel sells to Azerbaijan unlike heavy discount Russia sells to Armenia. Armenia bought 4 Su-30SM for only 100 million USD, far below market price. Turkey sells to Azerbaijan at heavy discount too because of Turkic brotherhood.

DavidSling

Oct 25, 2013
Country
Israel
Israel is only in it for the money. There is no discount Israel sells to Azerbaijan unlike heavy discount Russia sells to Armenia. Armenia bought 4 Su-30SM for only 100 million USD, far below market price. Turkey sells to Azerbaijan at heavy discount too because of Turkic brotherhood.
Israel is there for their interests.
Interests run the world, not some fairy tales

Tai Hai Chen

BANNED
Oct 15, 2017
Country
Canada
Israel is there for their interests.
Interests run the world, not some fairy tales
Israel don't care about Azerbaijan. Israel sells whoever pays them. Be it Armenia, China, Russia, whoever. China and Russia used to buy lots of UAV from Israel.

RangeMaster

Dec 25, 2016
Country
Pakistan
If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.
Says a starving Indian....

India facing ‘severe’ starvation challenge, says report: What’s behind its dire ranking in hunger index?

Microsoft

Mar 19, 2019
Country
Pakistan
What india has to do with this
Israel sold them spyder and spice missiles.
The spyder missile the Indians used to shoot down their own helicopter.
The spice missiles they failed to use correctly which makes the missile look like crap.

DavidSling

Oct 25, 2013
Country
Israel
Israel sold them spyder and spice missiles.
The spyder missile the Indians used to shoot down their own helicopter.
The spice missiles they failed to use correctly which makes the missile look like crap.
Does not answer my question, how it has to do with anything related to this thread.
I couldn't care less about how Indian are using their weapons

Microsoft

Mar 19, 2019
Country
Pakistan
Does not answer my question, how it has to do with anything related to this thread.
I couldn't care less about how Indian are using their weapons
You said Israel cares about who they sell weapons to, the fact that Israel is selling to India shows exactly how much they care.

waz

SENIOR MODERATOR
Sep 15, 2006
Country
Pakistan
Leave India out folks, threads these days are taking a turn for the worst. I don’t want India plastered all over the forum.

Tom_Cruise

Dec 23, 2008
Country
Pakistan
Iran is getting Su-30. BTW, Iran and UAE are allied against Erdogan's Ottoman expansion. Iran and UAE fight against Turkey together in Syria and Libya and Armenia and Greece / Cyprus.
Su-30 is absolutely no match for state of the art F-35.

And UAE cowardly bugged out of Syria. They have their own immediate regional threats at the forefront.

Tai Hai Chen

BANNED
Oct 15, 2017
Country
Canada
Su-30 is absolutely no match for state of the art F-35.

And UAE cowardly bugged out of Syria. They have their own immediate regional threats at the forefront.
UAE and Iran have good relation. Iran Su-30SM + UAE F-35A > Turkey F-16C. This will be proven in Libya battle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom