• Friday, November 22, 2019

US-Turkey Relations Will Never Be the Same

Discussion in 'Middle East & Africa' started by The SC, Aug 13, 2018.

1. The SC

The SC ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +18 / 18,603 / -0
    Canada
    The US has destroyed those nations in the ME and NA who had formed what used to be called the front against Usrael.. nothing more, nothing less..it is just Zionism.. some childish people talk about the sales of F-16s.. most likely to hide the truth because they are pro-zionists if not real ones.. Libya, Iraq and Syria were all staunch enemies of Usrael..
    BTW, I don't know if anyone here remembers a meeting between Erdogan and the king of Saudi Arabia, where afterwards, Erdogan said, that both countries know that they were targeted. he did not mention by whom, since it was obvious.. but the funny part is all these trolls on PDF who are targetting KSA day and night showing their ignorance of the deep matters of international politics..

Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  2. Hakikat ve Hikmet

Hakikat ve Hikmet ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +12 / 15,856 / -1
    Turkey
    Didn't the Chinese folks die in scores???

3. MastanKhan

MastanKhan PDF VETERAN

Ratings:
    +158 / 45,088 / -4
    Pakistan
    Hi,

Truly---you air force would have been better off with the BLK3 JF17---.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. CamelGuy

CamelGuy BANNED

Ratings:
    +0 / 2,163 / -0
    Iraq
    Thought the block 3 isn't finished

5. khansaheeb

khansaheeb SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 6,196 / -1
    Pakistan
    being a non-nuke power they are easily burnable.

6. MastanKhan

MastanKhan PDF VETERAN

Ratings:
    +158 / 45,088 / -4
    Pakistan
    Hi,

The design is finished---. The production could start next year I believe---.

Even the current BLK 2 is way ahead of what you mentioned about the F16's that you got---.

If presented properly---I believe that the Iraqi air force would look at the 2 seater BLK2 and the BLK 3 with an open mind---.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  7. CamelGuy

CamelGuy BANNED

Ratings:
    +0 / 2,163 / -0
    Iraq
    According to the news i've been seeing from the past 3-4 years they've already looked at the JF-17, air force general sat in it and discussed it but they've been looking at the MIG-35 also, which they might have ordered or are planning to order. Unknown.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Kamil_baku

Kamil_baku SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 3,499 / -0
    Turkey
    You Saudi jump on Turkey that it was close to West. But dont mention that it was close to west to protect its land from Soviet Union when Stalin said he wants to take eastern Turkey.. After Soviet Union got destroyed it was Turkey who didnt let USA to use its land to Attack Irag but it was you Arabs let them killed... What would i expect from you if you still think Saudi bombardment of kids recently in Yemen is right..

• Thanks Thanks x 9
  9. OldTwilight

OldTwilight FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 2,467 / -1
    Iran, Islamic Republic Of
    **** Shang Hai Corporation ...
    Didn't you notice that KSA is in the list ... Yemen war was just first phase to drain KSA , the second and third phase will come ....

They are draining their resources in meaningless conflicts .... but they think they are too strong .... they should look at Qatar and understand how fragile they are ....

• Thanks Thanks x 4
  10. Saif al-Arab

Saif al-Arab BANNED

Ratings:
    +13 / 10,400 / -8
    Saudi Arabia
    That is not what was or is discussed, Azeri. The whole world already knows why Turkey joined NATO and was welcomed. When I stated what you stated a few weeks ago you were trolling and calling this a lie along with 2-3 other Turkish trolls. Now when it suits you, you are agreeing with me.:lol:

BTW I am not anti-West. So the wrong guy to target here. If I was ruling Turkey back then, I would have joined NATO as well. However you cannot just pretend that history since WW2 just disappears because you have a relatively small fallout with the US. Those idiots here in this thread or forum who think that Turkey will turn into another Iran are daydreaming.

Listen ignorant, only Kuwait supported that invasion and that was due to Iraq having invaded them during the Gulf War and them wanting reparations for that war. Nobody else. KSA was the most vocal country against invading Iraq back in 2003 as we know the region better than anyone else (especially Arab world) and knew what would occur. Go make a quick Google search and find the official Saudi Arabian policy and what the likes of Prince Turki bin Faisal and Prince Saud bin Faisal were saying openly.

New York Times.

https://www.nytimes.com/2002/03/17/...inst-attack-on-iraq-by-the-united-states.html

BBC

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2773759.stm

Yes, bombing Houthi terrorist cultists is always the right thing to do. That those same Houthi terrorist cults (like all other terrorists in the region) are hiding among civilians deliberately and taking them as hostage is another problematic issue that I am yet to see a single country in the world solve. I am also yet to see a civil war where no civilians die.

You make a big mistake by comparing KSA with any regional country. We are the 3rd richest country in terms of natural resources (oil, gas, minerals etc.) in the world. Only 6.5 times larger Russia and 5 times bigger USA is more wealthy. Yet, Russia has a 4.5 times larger population and the USA a 11 times larger population....

We host Makkah and Madinah. Endless and constant stream of income.

When KSA crippled the world economy and the Western economy in the 1970's during the oil embargo, despite open threats of invasion from Kissinger and his likes, nothing happened because even the US realized that attacking the holy land is a red line that they cannot cross without creating an armageddon. Not only that geographically, invading KSA is more or less impossible. Hence no power in history ever invading KSA fully. As one of the few regions of the world.

Not a single Muslim country (to date) has harmed the West as much as KSA has done. Yet they cannot do anything against us. 9/11? Afghanistan gets invaded instead. You don't understand the bigger picture and as other idiots "the puppet talk" is all that you kind can offer while not noticing what is going on, on the ground.

Saudi Arabia's economy is booming. A very big growth in the non-oil/gas sector, the economy is expected to grow between 2-3% next year, budget deficits are almost gone, KSA has the third largest sovereign wealth fund, our trade balance is the best in the region, we have very little debt etc.

West has nothing to do with the Yemen war. They were taken off guard when we started it back in March 2015. Yemen is about our security in the Southern part of the country as we can't allow an Afghanistan next door or a hostile Houthi terrorist cult to takeover all of Yemen (which they failed at).

[​IMG]

Besides much of the war is funded by Yemeni oil that KSA, the Yemeni government and the Arab coalition controls. Your Azeri friend even posted an article about it here on PDF and started crying about it a few weeks ago.

https://ahtribune.com/world/north-a...-yemen/1537-saudi-arabia-yemen-oil-total.html

You on the other hand, for the past 40 years, have wasted TRILLIONS of dollars, and what do you have to show for it other than a valuta worth less than toilet paper while having a 80 million big population, a huge amount of oil and gas, but a smaller economy than 10 million UAE? Now just wait by November what will happen......Due to your idiotic leadership.

If your leadership where wise, they would never have alienated KSA. I don't think you understand what your actions have created of anti-Iranian feelings in the Arab world and Muslim world. Policies that you should thank your Mullah's for.

You can say that you control a few terrorist proxies in Southern Lebanon, Iraq and Yemen. However they are not Persian or Iranian and will betray you as soon as you no longer pay them the billions that you do on a yearly basis at the expense of your people.....

KSA tried to extend their hands to your regime right after 1979. Was met with hostility. Later in the 1990's under Khatami. Same story.

Do you remember the earthquake in Bam that killed 30.000 people? Well, KSA helped you back then. I remember how local people were collecting money for the victims.......

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_Bam_earthquake

Unfortunately I don't believe that your regime would have helped KSA had we suffered something similar.

The living difference between us (Arabs) and you can be found in your own border lands. How you treat Iranian Arabs (who were the first bastion of defense against an fellow Arab country (Iraq) during the Iraq-Iran war, who live in the richest and most historical part of Iran, yet are severely neglected, who post-Safavids helped change your religion and were key in the bureaucracy of your country.

Arab Shia Ulama
    After the conquest, Ismail began transforming the religious landscape of Iran by imposing Twelver Shiism on the populace. Since most of the population embraced Sunni Islam and since an educated version of Shiism was scarce in Iran at the time, Ismail imported a new Shia Ulama corps from traditional Shiite centers of the Arabic speaking lands, largely from Jabal Amil (of Southern Lebanon), Mount Lebanon, Syria, Eastern Arabia and Southern Iraq in order to create a state clergy.[37][38][39][40]Ismail offered them land and money in return for loyalty. These scholars taught the doctrine of Twelver Shiism and made it accessible to the population and energetically encouraged conversion to Shiism.[34][41][42][43] To emphasize how scarce Twelver Shiism was then to be found in Iran, a chronicler tells us that only one Shia text could be found in Ismail's capital Tabriz.[44] Thus it is questionable whether Ismail and his followers could have succeeded in forcing a whole people to adopt a new faith without the support of the Arab Shiite scholars.[36] The rulers of Safavid Persia also invited these foreign Shiite religious scholars to their court in order to provide legitimacy for their own rule over Persia.[45]

Abbas I of Persia, during his reign, also imported more Arab Shia Ulama to Iran, built religious institutions for them, including many Madrasahs (religious schools) and successfully persuaded them to participate in the government, which they had shunned in the past (following the Hidden imam doctrine).[46]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safavid_conversion_of_Iran_to_Shia_Islam
    While people of Iranian origins in the GCC (Iranian Arabs, Lurs, Persians, Baloch) are living 100 times better lives.

lol

Meanwhile in Iran under the "Arab" leadership:

Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. Kamil_baku

Kamil_baku SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 3,499 / -0
    Turkey
    just show me those messages that we discussed with you about Turkish entrance to NATO 2-3 weeks ago according to you... How can you be a such a big lier and say things that never happened?

But, it is very well-known that why Turkey entered NATO, and it was clearly for Soviet invasion.. There is a reason Turkey got all these jets and tanks from the US, or too many submarines from Germany during that time. There is no other explanation to that...

12. Saif al-Arab

Saif al-Arab BANNED

Ratings:
    +13 / 10,400 / -8
    Saudi Arabia
    I wrote exactly that. Namely that the only reason why Turkey was accepted in NATO was due to the Cold War and the West not wanting Turkey to be swallowed up by the USSR. Everyone knows about this (all informed people in the world) so me stating it or not, is irrelevant.

I also stated that this was the sole reason that Turkish soldiers were fighting and dying in Korea 10.000 km away against China and Communists. You and actual Turks did not like this comment and now you are changing colors, lol.

It was in that thread which the Turkish moderator moved to the Turkish section from this one so he could ban me for 1 week and other Arab users for speaking the truth. About downgraded F-35's to Turkey.

Anyway great stuff to ignore all of my other factual and correct points as usual.
    Way to go!

13. Zibago

Zibago ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +11 / 52,815 / -3
    Pakistan
    For most countries in our region this is forced reset which maybe painful for 5-10 years but in the long run we will benefit from it

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  14. Kamil_baku

Kamil_baku SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 3,499 / -0
    Turkey
    if you would have an honor, you wouldnt talk lie here and simply prove what you were telling... shame on you.. it really shows how troll you are.. Mr bull sh$t

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  15. Saif al-Arab

Saif al-Arab BANNED

Ratings:
    +13 / 10,400 / -8
    Saudi Arabia
    You are a pathetic troll here and don't talk about honor to Arabs. I already told you which thread this occurred at. You can go and take a look at the thread on the Turkish section and see who is "lying".

Pathetic. Keep crying.

Anyway none of this has anything to do with the points that I wrote in this thread which I understand why you are ignoring and have no replies to! You continue your Arab-obsession. The same guy that believes that UAE bombed Gaza alongside Israel with F-35 fighter jets! That's the level.