What's new

US blacklists seven Chinese supercomputer groups

Beast

ELITE MEMBER
Feb 5, 2011
Country
China
dude... you are the one who was posting... not me.

are you really on some intoxicating substance? Man, @aziqbal - he forgot what he posted.
I post that article which I never approved. So? Did I say Pakistan supports terrorist or Osama? Your good friend @aziqbal supports washington post and their article. Care to explain to me if that post by washington post about Pakistan is true? If its fake then his previous stance of Huawei spying on UK shall be faked, right? Since he is quoting washington post. Before you want to switch to CNN, NYtimes or whatever that floats your boat. They all have claim to link ISI with Osama... :enjoy:

See how these ignorant try to use source that self destruct their own beloved Pakistan, to attack China.

aziqbal

BANNED
Aug 26, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
dude... you are the one who was posting... not me.

are you really on some intoxicating substance? Man, @aziqbal - he forgot what he posted.
just pure desperation nothing more

the fanboys start jumping up and down like monkeys on a hot surface when faced with truth and facts
50 rupees.

You have real difficulties with the English language, don't you? Is it very different from Dutch? I'm a helpful guy, so let me give you a free lesson:

I didn't call you a murderer, I called your ancestors murderers. You ancestors are murderers, they murdered and enslaved the native African peoples - that's documented history. That's not disputable.

I don't call you a murderer because I have no way of knowing if you personally are a murderer. Unlike some people here, I don't go around spouting things I can't verify.

Also, I've been here since 2017, so I'm not a "new user."
personal attack reported

ZeEa5KPul

Jul 13, 2017
Country
Canada
just pure desperation nothing more

the fanboys start jumping up and down like monkeys on a hot surface when faced with truth and facts

personal attack reported
Reported for calling for ban and coordinated abuse of the report button.

CAPRICORN-88

Aug 19, 2015
Country
Singapore
As usual allegations made without any solid evidences from biased US source.

Whereas Clipper chipsets from NSA are proven facts.

Huawei suing US companies for illegally using or stealing its 5G IPR is also a fact.

Either you get your facts right before you opine wildly otherwise you will be on my ignore list. :nono:

denel

PROFESSIONAL
Jul 12, 2013
Country
South Africa
Reported for calling for ban and coordinated abuse of the report button.
REally.... says a person who went all out with personal attacks- you even went against my family and called me a murderer.
Shame on you.

striver44

BANNED
Jul 25, 2016
Country
Indonesia
Golden words from you. All Pakistanis beware of this @aziqbal and his allies @denel
@aziqbal has no love of Pakistan, you'll notice that he recently changed his flags. He hates that Pakistan allies with China (and probably other things like allowing the US to kill Osama bin Laden on its territory) to advance its national interest like a normal country. People like him think Pakistan should be a cause, not a country.
so what do you want?? all Pakistani must worship China ??

dude learn to accept difference.

Beast

ELITE MEMBER
Feb 5, 2011
Country
China
so what do you want?? all Pakistani must worship China ??

dude learn to accept difference.
Then what you expect Pakistan to do? Join the uncle Satan?

You are right to learn the difference. China and Pakistan are right to accept difference of each other and learn to work together. They are exactly doing that now but some red eye are bend to destroy that r/s by asking Pakistanis not to accept difference and work on it own when facing long time foe, India.

Does Pakistanis think that is possible?

striver44

BANNED
Jul 25, 2016
Country
Indonesia
Then what you expect Pakistan to do? Join the uncle Satan?

You are right to learn the difference. China and Pakistan are right to accept difference of each other and learn to work together. They are exactly doing that now but some red eye are bend to destroy that r/s by asking Pakistanis not to accept difference and work on it own when facing long time foe, India.

Does Pakistanis think that is possible?
who is uncle satan ??

CAPRICORN-88

Aug 19, 2015
Country
Singapore
When is USA going to wake up?

Sleepy Joe is still sleeping.

Even Russian President Putin realised that no nation can stop the rise of China today.

Can Sleepy Joe stop China from being the wealthiest nation on earth?

He thinks he can and he said it.

As I have been saying, China don't seem to be bothered by all these noises from the Western News Media.

2021 will be an exciting year for China.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom