What's new

US blacklists seven Chinese supercomputer groups

Beast

ELITE MEMBER
Feb 5, 2011
Country
China
what has Saudi and Iraq and Syria got to do with Chinese patent infringement

there is something called international law, you cannot sell phones to people and then spy on the consumers

if China kept making toys it would be fine, but trying to build electronics like phones and using then to spy on consumers is violation of person freedom, and thats why Huawei is now no more, even although it was supported by the CCP

if a "world leading" company supported by central government did not survive what hope have the rest got, zero chance of success
Why are u side trackin? You want to claim Huawei steal US 5G again nonsense? Better brush up your knowledge of who file most 5G patent and leading the 5G tech.

Of cos US loser need an excuse to stop competitor from over taking their leadership? U expect US to admit they trying to stiff out competition by barring from participating?

aziqbal

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Aug 26, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
Why are u side trackin? You want to claim Huawei steal US 5G again nonsense? Better brush up your knowledge of who file most 5G patent and leading the 5G tech.

Of cos US loser need an excuse to stop competitor from over taking their leadership? U expect US to admit they trying to stiff out competition by barring from participating?
UK banned Huawei for patent violation for UK 5G

it was worth billions

a independent investigation by the UK watchdog (not that you would under stand this part) found that China was using 5G to spy on consumers

so no more Huawei

CAPRICORN-88

Aug 19, 2015
Country
Singapore
I would advised folks in here to first to buy then read US NSA whistle-blower Edward Snowden book before making all these wild allegations about China cyber espionage.

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

UK banned Huawei on 5G copyright violation????
Who gave these guys all these funny fake news? BBC???

Nearly died laughing.

aziqbal

Aug 26, 2010
Country
United Kingdom

denel

PROFESSIONAL
Jul 12, 2013
Country
South Africa
UK banned Huawei for patent violation for UK 5G

it was worth billions

a independent investigation by the UK watchdog (not that you would under stand this part) found that China was using 5G to spy on consumers

so no more Huawei
Unfortunately every bit of electronics is also being manufactured in China.

Wary of any Smart TVs; every one is collecting information on us.

aziqbal

Aug 26, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
LOL.. Washingtonpost. Washingtonpost also say Pakistan ISI collaborate with Osama and is supporter of Terrorist. I dare u post it here and say you agree with washingtonpost. Stop being selective. :lol:
reported

edit: I have the original screenshot dont worry I know you changed your post

Beast

ELITE MEMBER
Feb 5, 2011
Country
China
reported

edit: I have the original screenshot dont worry I know you changed your post
Go ahead and report. You are scare and wet your pants when Pakistan is involved in western smearing campaign as suffer by China.

Why are u now so scare of using washington post as your source? You dont dare to take up my challenge?

denel

PROFESSIONAL
Jul 12, 2013
Country
South Africa
LOL.. Washingtonpost. Washingtonpost also say Pakistan ISI collaborate with Osama and is supporter of Terrorist. I dare u post it here and say you agree with washingtonpost. Stop being selective. :lol:

You cannot claim you dont agree with washington post for this article but selective agree whatever floats your boat! You just lose your credibility.. Pakistan and China are on the same boat. The western will always paint both of us as the bad guy and betting every bit to crush both of us. Those pakistanis bend on attacking China and think they will be spare , are just naïve to listen to western lies to weaken the alliance.
Dude....

You continue to show your true racist colours. Now you are accusing entire country.....

Beast

ELITE MEMBER
Feb 5, 2011
Country
China
Dude....

You continue to show your true racist colours. Now you are accusing entire country.....
Now u try to play with words? So you are saying you agree with what washingtonpost say about Pakistan for Osama?

I and China never agree with any kind of smearing deploy by western media. You did.

denel

PROFESSIONAL
Jul 12, 2013
Country
South Africa
Now u try to play with words? So you are saying you agree with what washingtonpost say about Pakistan for Osama?

I and China never agree with any kind of smearing deploy by western media. You did.
You are the one saying it not me. So dont try to turn the hole you have dug for yourself on to others.

So you are admitting that you are a govt agent now.

aziqbal

Aug 26, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
Go ahead and report. You are scare and wet your pants when Pakistan is involved in western smearing campaign as suffer by China.

Why are u now so scare of using washington post as your source? You dont dare to take up my challenge?
First you called Pakistan terrorist supporting state then you changed to Washington post said it

Good try I have the screenshot

denel

PROFESSIONAL
Jul 12, 2013
Country
South Africa
First you called Pakistan terrorist supporting state then you changed to Washington post said it

Good try I have the screenshot
I am pretty repulsed today - they have really brought in new members with more fake ids and flags. They are now attacking using race, family and now one is calling me with a criminal act.

Shows you how low they are willing to go to get the CCP narrative control.

Thank god we are living in a free land.

Beast

ELITE MEMBER
Feb 5, 2011
Country
China
You are the one saying it not me. So dont try to turn the hole you have dug for yourself on to others.

So you are admitting that you are a govt agent now.
You are the one! You treat washingpost article like fact books and I just bust your dream with an article from your beloved washington post accusing Pakistan as terrorist state. And you are the one using washington post as source to back your words..

I disagree with washington post article. So how can I be the one who accuse Pakistan as terrorist state? @Foxtrot Alpha

You cannot be trusting what washington post posted then next minutes you claim another article by washington post is fake. You have no credibility and just selective to select whatever that float your boat. Did you post this?

denel

PROFESSIONAL
Jul 12, 2013
Country
South Africa
You are the one! You treat washingpost article like fact books and I just bust your dream with an article from your beloved washington post accusing Pakistan as terrorist state. And you are the one using washington post as source to back your words..

I disagree with washington post article. So how can I be the one who accuse Pakistan as terrorist state? @Foxtrot Alpha
dude... you are the one who was posting... not me.

are you really on some intoxicating substance? Man, @aziqbal - he forgot what he posted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom