What's new

US approves use of Chinese drones

Sabretooth

Aug 31, 2018
Country
Pakistan
Spying on friends and foes alike through sophisticated military and industrial hardware is uncle Sam's style. No one else has the right to follow in those steps.

qwerrty

May 12, 2010
the best and affordable drones in that class on the market that's why.

livox lidar another excellent product of dji with 500m range only cost a few hundreds bucks

Last edited:

redtom

Aug 2, 2020
Country
China
Who doesn't love this baby? Just a few hundred pieces can be used for battlefield reconnaissance with no concern for personnel damage.

Bilal9

ELITE MEMBER
Feb 4, 2014
Country
Bangladesh
So if CNN , washingtonpost, NYtimes and BBC post anything about China and Russia. I can simply refer it as fake news. Thanks!
As far as I know brother - CNN , Washington Post, NY Times and BBC are not State-controlled media.

However they all have "bias" when it comes to US Internal politics nowadays. This does not have anything to do with reporting International politics or speaking "for" US administration.

You may know differently than I do. Following are my personal observations.

CNN is liberally biased toward supporting US Democrats over the GOP (Republicans).

Ditto for Washington Post - however they are very anti-Saudi now for obvious reasons.

NY Times is also very pro-liberal and has the usual NYC ethnic biases.

BBC have very British-liberal views, which are different from US liberal CNN views sometimes.

The Economist and BBC has similar views IMHO.

None of these news outlets have anti-China or anti-Russia bias in my opinion, however I could be wrong.

They report anti-Putin views sometimes, but that is a normal way they report news.

I mean - I don't see US or Chinese leaders poison rivals/dissidents to death using Radioactive chemicals in spectacular fashion. :-)

RT is officially state-controlled Russian media, far more so than CGTN ever will be for China.

Anyways this is slightly off topic for this thread.

redtom

Aug 2, 2020
Country
China
As far as I know brother - CNN , Washington Post, NY Times and BBC are not State-controlled media.

However they all have "bias" when it comes to US Internal politics nowadays. This does not have anything to do with reporting International politics or speaking "for" US administration.

You may know differently than I do. Following are my personal observations.

CNN is liberally biased toward supporting US Democrats over the GOP (Republicans).

Ditto for Washington Post - however they are very anti-Saudi now for obvious reasons.

NY Times is also very pro-liberal and has the usual NYC ethnic biases.

BBC have very British-liberal views, which are different from US liberal CNN views sometimes.

The Economist and BBC has similar views IMHO.

None of these news outlets have anti-China or anti-Russia bias in my opinion, however I could be wrong.

They report anti-Putin views sometimes, but that is a normal way they report news.

I mean - I don't see US or Chinese leaders poison rivals/dissidents to death using Radioactive chemicals in spectacular fashion. :-)

RT is officially state-controlled Russian media, far more so than CGTN ever will be for China.

Anyways this is slightly off topic for this thread.
Yeah, they're not owned by the government, they're owned by capital groups.Capital groups, on the other hand, employ parliamentarians and lobby groups to control government.At the same time they invested in education, bought off academia, brainwashed ordinary people and taught them the faith of capitalism.They can trust this shit media and elect one of the few clowns they have to offer for president.

When you add the capital group to the perfect Western system, you find that their common boss is the capital group.They also own the media, support lawmakers, control academia, hire lawyers and control government.

That's what Americans call the deep state. A hundred years of stigmatizing communism has not stopped ordinary people from spotting problems.They don't know it's capitalism, they think there's a cabal.

Bilal9

ELITE MEMBER
Feb 4, 2014
Country
Bangladesh
Yeah, they're not owned by the government, they're owned by capital groups.Capital groups, on the other hand, employ parliamentarians and lobby groups to control government.At the same time they invested in education, bought off academia, brainwashed ordinary people and taught them the faith of capitalism.They can trust this shit media and elect one of the few clowns they have to offer for president.

When you add the capital group to the perfect Western system, you find that their common boss is the capital group.They also own the media, support lawmakers, control academia, hire lawyers and control government.

That's what Americans call the deep state. A hundred years of stigmatizing communism has not stopped ordinary people from spotting problems.They don't know it's capitalism, they think there's a cabal.
I know.

You are probably right. Americans think they have a free choice.

They actually don't. George Carlin was right. Love the man.

Oldman1

May 28, 2011
Country
United States
I know.

You are probably right. Americans think they have a free choice.

They actually don't. George Carlin was right. Love the man.

Exactly, you saw what happened to Trump by twitter and facebook when he was President.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom