What's new

Ukraine is about to be added to NATO as the recent NATO meeting resulted in no vetoes against them and what this means

Nasr

Dec 9, 2018
Country
Pakistan
If Ukraine is fast-tracked to become a NATO member, then expect WW3 trigger to happen within 2-3 years span, if not earlier. Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah knows the Truth.

Shotgunner51

RETIRED INTL MOD
Jan 6, 2015
Country
China
Seems like the once hyped European independent defence by France & Germany is now officially gone? Otherwise perhaps Ukraine issue could've been their pilot showcase. By signing up Ukraine as their military ally under NATO framework, France & Germany are reaffirming their roles in US-led containment against Russia.

Last edited:

925boy

Sep 10, 2016
Country
United States
If NATO really makes moves to incorporate Ukraine, I can see Russia moving in to take the Donbas.
Agreed, or joint Russia- Belarus military operation to dismember/disintegrate Ukraine.
I guess it has to be Ukraine due to its stragetic location it is a forward base
Ukraine might also turn into Europe's "Syria"..its close already...advantage Russia. If Russia fights in or against Ukraine, i dont see who will beat Russia.

Battlion25

Jul 18, 2021
Country
Pakistan
Russia will not allow Ukraine to join NATO.
Russia has no power to allow or disallow Ukraine membership it entirely rests on NATO. Do you think NATO consults with Russia in their own internal decision it would be unwise to think that. Personally imo the decision to include them has been taken the remaining is just formality

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom