What's new

Ukraine has retaken 1,000 square kilometres in a week - Zelensky

Baba_Yaga

BANNED
Mar 1, 2020
Country
India
Not the actual war planning, I don't think they have done any actual war plan, like which town to take to cut off Ukrainian reinforcement and so on, those are operational level planning.

I said Putin probably planned to go in and take the Rest of Ukraine. after 2014 "success", he probably plans on taking the rest, as in preparation and strategic planning, which troop they need, stocking up supplies, blood, ammunition, food etc, and stocking up foreign reserve, deploying the troop and train the troop for the task at hand, all that you can see Putin had done it quite far away, it was not just 1 or 2 or even 3 years' time you can get all them done. You don't need to look far, you can't accumulate 650 billion foreign reserves in just 1 or 2 years, that is multi-year making (Even if you save 100 billion a year, it will take you 6 years), which point to Putin is planning on using it on something that may be pissing off the West, care to guess what that would be when he start stocking up Foreign Reserve in Russian Central Bank??

Fair enough, i still think this guy is way too immature. Just have a look at this.
Are these the comments of a leadership that cares about the lives of its citizens?. World saw what inhumane acts Russia is capable of in Syria and Ukraine and these guys are taunting the Russians and might simply lead to Russians attacking more civilian areas in anger. If Ukraine was a big powerful country able to defend its airspace, there would be nothing wrong in these comments, but its a small country at the mercy of Russia, these comments show that the President and his team are totally out of touch with reality.

Oct 15, 2017
Country
Canada
Fair enough, i still think this guy is way too immature. Just have a look at this.
Are these the comments of a leadership that cares about the lives of its citizens?. World saw what inhumane acts Russia is capable of in Syria and Ukraine and these guys are taunting the Russians and might simply lead to Russians attacking more civilian areas in anger. If Ukraine was a big powerful country able to defend its airspace, there would be nothing wrong in these comments, but its a small country at the mercy of Russia, these comments show that the President and his team are totally out of touch with reality.

They don't care how many Ukrainians die or flee Ukraine. All they want is money for themselves.

925boy

Sep 10, 2016
Country
United States
Before the invasion started, the only Russian condition was that Ukraine should not join Nato.
and this is the CRUX OF THE MATTER/WAR - If Russia felt confident that Ukraine wasnt going to join NATO, and reduced hostilities with DPR and LPR, Russia wont have invaded, period.

Sam6536

Jun 26, 2022
Country
India
This comedian has destroyed his country. Hiding out in his comfortable bunker, he comes out every other day on twitter asking young Ukrainians to die fighting for him. A real keyboard warrior and poster boy for the west. It was indeed brave of him not to flee when Russian forces were outside Kyiv, but tbh he wasnt in any real danger, no way Russian forces would have risked killing him and getting worldwide condemnation. But the problem is that all western media has elevated him to the status of a messaiah, even though he has done jackshit except great pubic relations and asking other young ukrainians to die on twiter, you have fools on linkedin crying praise for him comparing him to rambo and what not. This guy could have prevented the war and devastation of his country by just saying a single line - Ukraine will not join Nato. May no country get such an idiot for a leader.
i think you've missed the multiple reports of assassins going after Zelensky and Ukrainians at high positions being suspended for having ties with Russia.
till the fog of war clears you can't say anything for sure but for now Ukraine's counter-attack seems to be working pretty well, Russia is pretty much in a rout from Kharkhiv and have lost a ton of men and equipment and cracks are beginning to appear within Russia with people questioning the point of war or if the losses are sustainable.

jhungary

MILITARY PROFESSIONAL
Oct 24, 2012
Country
China
First of all, as if one social media post (or 10) would have changed the way Russian conduct on this war. I mean, they are already at war, there are nothing can get worse than that. Do you think Russia will not target Civilian if they would not make that post? Well, it's kind of late for the game now don't we? I mean what would the Russian do see post like this? Go to war even harder than they can with Ukraine now??

Secondly, let's not pretend Russia care about civilian life shall we, we are about 5 months too late in this point. They don't need this social post to level town after town trying to take them, in fact, if you want to know why Ukrainian can roll the Russian that far that quick? That's because every town that was not surrendered to them, they level it to the ground. The working theory is you can't defend rubble, but then that is as true to apply to the Ukrainian than to the Russian themselves they can't hold those cities if they are already in rubble, you level a city, you take out all the firing point, all the strong point, all the elevation that make defence possible. And making a Man-made defence line take months if not years, that is why when the Ukrainian counter attacked, there are no place for Russia to defend those gain and have to give up those ground. In my opinion, targeting civilian is actually stupid. Either they think Ukrainian does not have the capability to counter attacks or they didn't know doing that would denied their own defence on occupied city. Either way, that's a lack of strategic foresight.

and this is the CRUX OF THE MATTER/WAR - If Russia felt confident that Ukraine wasnt going to join NATO, and reduced hostilities with DPR and LPR, Russia wont have invaded, period.
like a rapist said only if the girl next door agrees to goes out with me, I wouldn't have raped her....and that's the crux of the matters.

You can't force other country to cooperate with you as much as you can force the girl live next door to like you. If you attack someone at least try to finish the job, as much as if you want to rape someone, at least try not to get caught, otherwise when you failed, you deserved to get laugh at.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom