• Sunday, June 7, 2020

Two soldiers martyred in rocket attack in N. Waziristan

Discussion in 'Pakistan's Internal Security' started by Rafale+Meteor+Spectra, May 8, 2020.

1. Rafale+Meteor+Spectra

Rafale+Meteor+Spectra FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 211 / -1
    India
    Two soldiers martyred in rocket attack in N. Waziristan
    A Correspondent May 08, 2020

MIRAMSHAH: Two soldiers were martyred in a rocket attack on a security checkpoint in North Waziristan tribal district late on Wednesday night.

The martyred soldiers were identified as Havaldar Zafar and Sepoy Asif.

The rocket, fired from an unknown direction, slammed into the checkpoint in Edek village, near Mirali town, around midnight.

Ten security personnel were martyred in attacks by militants in North Waziristan district last month while six suffered injuries, senior officials said.

In another incident, unknown attackers killed a person in Tapi, a village near Miramshah, on Wednesday night. According to police, Doctor Khan, 45, was going home when armed men opened fire at him. He died on the spot.

Police said the incident was apparently a case of targeted killing.

Two people were shot dead in the same village on Tuesday night while three others were killed in Shewa, near Mirali.

Published in Dawn, May 8th, 2020

https://www.dawn.com/news/1555429/two-soldiers-martyred-in-n-waziristan

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2020
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Ahmet Pasha

Ahmet Pasha SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3 / 5,660 / -1
    Pakistan
    They are retaliating for their dead brothers in Iran, Afghanistan and that Scandinavian country recently.

Pound their a$$es in Afghan border provinces. Some JDAMS would be good.

With the population returning they still might have some dormant sympathizers. Need to have a good network of assets in North Waziristan.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  3. khansaheeb

khansaheeb SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 8,895 / -1
    Pakistan
    RAW is retaliating for the dead Indian soldiers in IOK. Blaming Pakistan for an uprising due to their atrocities. IOK is flaming in Indian hatred.

• Thanks Thanks x 7
  4. khansaheeb

khansaheeb SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 8,895 / -1
    Pakistan
    If they hate you guys so much why don't you have the decency to leave? Or is it you have no shame and you want the humiliation of being kicked out?

• Thanks Thanks x 4
  5. Rafale+Meteor+Spectra

Rafale+Meteor+Spectra FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 211 / -1
    India
  6. Pakistani Fighter

Pakistani Fighter SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 5,524 / -4
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. IceCold

IceCold PDF VETERAN

Ratings:
    +7 / 16,798 / -0
    Pakistan
    You RSS scum bag Pakistan isnt occupying foreign territory unlike your terrorist army and since your army is unable to take us on there, RAW uses terrorist attacks elsewhere to try to even the numbers. But dont worry we will hit you back on the border.

Just push the report button instead of tagging.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  8. Pakistani Fighter

Pakistani Fighter SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 5,524 / -4
    have done

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Metal 0-1

Metal 0-1 FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 265 / -0
    Pakistan
    Common Pakistan do something. Drop couple of JDAMs on militant hideouts across the border. Why are just sitting like nothing happend.

10. IceCold

IceCold PDF VETERAN

Ratings:
    +7 / 16,798 / -0
    Pakistan
    The real losers will be A holes like yourself. Your RSS mentality is already getting exposed and hence nobody takes your claims seriously anymore despite your 24/7 barking about Pakistan. As for who decides the occupier, are you really that dumb ****? The population of that area decides, the international recognition does, do tell how many resolutions are passed by the UN on N Waziristan? unlike Kashmir. A rather pathetic and desperate attempt by your kind to draw parallels where none exists.
    And i am not here to get your certificate on me being a veteran.

• Thanks Thanks x 7
  11. Pandora

Pandora SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8 / 7,149 / -1
    Pakistan
    Rest in peace brothers you served your land well. Meanwhile our top brass is sleeping.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. IceCold

IceCold PDF VETERAN

Ratings:
    +7 / 16,798 / -0
    Pakistan
    Actually you the one who is losing his shit after being called by his true identity, an RSS scum bag and you do give a shit about RSS because that is what you chose for India. So dont give this BS about nothing to do with RSS since this is your ugly reality now being exposed to the world.
    And since you know to much about veterans in the US drunk, at least they are drunk by drinking Whiskey, Beer etc and not Gou Muttar which is what you lot are high on all the time.

Keep this false bravado for some third rate Indian forum. Your nation has lived under slavery for centuries and land under occupation, Mughals, Brits to name the few. What are you even on about? No power on the planet my foot.
    The newly found independence has gone to your heads and you think you are some tough lot? Guess what Kashmir will gain independence and not just that but other areas which India annexed illegally will also, Assam, Naga, Punjab to name the few.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. JackTheRipper

JackTheRipper BANNED

Ratings:
    +0 / 283 / -7
    United States
    Dear Bro !
    If you have time, please google, how "Azad Kashmir" become part of Pakistan,
    As you said:
    But the Land will always Remain Ours!!
    At Any Fukin Cost!!

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  14. I S I

I S I ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4 / 12,212 / -30
    Pakistan
    Hamein L farq nahiin parta tum kuch bhi karo lmao. :lol:

15. IceCold

IceCold PDF VETERAN

Ratings:
    +7 / 16,798 / -0
    Pakistan
    If Kargil was your toughness than the whole world knows how India was running like a whining little bitch to Clinton to ask Pakistan to withdraw. Had it not been because of a traitor we had as PM, you and I would not be having this discussion. As for Balgadesh, again you just proved you were not tough but a coward nation who was able to take advantage of a situation arise with people of that region revolting.The credit is theirs not yours. Which is what i said the population of the area decides something you and your ilk disagreed but than gave the same example to prove my point.

• Thanks Thanks x 1