• Friday, April 10, 2020

Two guides from Muzaffarabad facilitated Uri attackers, India tells Pakistan

Discussion in 'Strategic & Foreign Affairs' started by Devil Soul, Sep 27, 2016.

1. Devil Soul

Devil Soul ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +47 / 28,871 / -1
    Pakistan
    Two guides from Muzaffarabad facilitated Uri attackers, India tells Pakistan
    DAWN.COM — PUBLISHED 16 MINUTES AGO
    WHATSAPP
    6 COMMENTS
    PRINT
    ISLAMABAD: India on Tuesday summoned Pakistan High Commissioner to New Delhi Abdul Basit to present what it said was "proof of the cross-border origin of the Uri attack," Ministry of External Affairs Spokesman Vikas Swarup tweeted.

Indian Foreign Secretary S Jaishankar summoned Basit to hand over the evidence, Swarup said.

Jaishankar alleged that local villagers apprehended two Muzaffarabad-based 'guides' that India claims facilitated the Uri army base attackers.

Swarup tweeted details of the guides, identifying them as Faizal Hussain Awan, 20, son of Gul Akbar and a resident of Potha Jahangir, Muzaffarabad, and Yasin Khurshid, 19, son of Muhammad Khurshid and a resident of Khiliana Kalan, Muzaffarabad.

"Preliminary interrogation reveals identity of one of the slain Uri attackers" as Hafiz Ahmed, son of Feroz and a resident of Dharbang Muzaffarabad.

2. Men in Green

Men in Green FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 2,221 / -2
    Pakistan
    they just firing blind shoots stop telling and provide proofs if you have. else shut the fk.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. I M Sikander

I M Sikander SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 2,384 / -6
    Pakistan
    Who need travel guide when six year old kid can use Google map and other stuff.
    Yet another nonsense story by Indian side. Get mature Indians.

From attackers , now they have come to the level of guides.
    I hope next time they say Pakistanis prayed for the attackers during prayers and that's the ultimate proof of Pakistan involvement.