What's new

Twitter suspends over 500 accounts a day after Delhi violence

TaiShang

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2014
Country
China
Twitter said on Wednesday it has suspended over 500 accounts a day after violence marred a tractor rally in the national capital held to mark a farmers' protest against three controversial agriculture laws.

Twitter said it had suspended users engaging in "spam and platform manipulation".

“We have taken action on hundreds of accounts and tweets found violating our rules,” a spokesperson said.

Beast

ELITE MEMBER
Feb 5, 2011
Country
China
Actually Twitter is controlled by Indians.
The american and Indian are in cahoot. American want to make use of Indian in their pivotal against China to kill each other. So american need to please Indian by blocking their enemy from revealing any truth against them.

graphican

ELITE MEMBER
Jul 21, 2009
Country
Pakistan
China should issue a "Biase preception chart" and list platforms which are biased and selective towards countries and then list evidence when and where they became partial. Cut their crap using their own data and statistical facts. Shame them for being an instrument of propaganda.

When social platforms will feel they are losing credibility and neutrality, they will tend to play even, at leat a little more than they do now.

Last edited:

TaiShang

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2014
Country
China
China should issue a "Biase preception chart" and put platforms which are biased and selective in actions, with the evidence of their biased. Cut their crap using their own data and statistical facts. Shame them for being an instrument of propaganda.

When social media platform will feel they are losing credibility and neutrality, they will tend to play even and prevent losing their image.
People are trying to move to alternative platforms such as Telegram in place of Whatsup, but, US keeps the chokeholds in many countries.

That's a national security threat.

hualushui

Jul 3, 2019
Country
China
Hillary Clinton met with the CEO of Twitter to formulate Internet freedom policies, which later led to a lot of unrest in the Arab Spring and Ukraine.

That Guy

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Mar 29, 2013
Country
Pakistan
Twitter are just political tool used by American neo-con. And their defender will still brag how great American system are and is the most righteous and best in the world. LOL

@That Guy
When have I ever said that?

They're a private business, they can do whatever they want. Just like PDF has banned you multiple times.

Man, you're so obsessed with me, it's ridiculous.

Beast

ELITE MEMBER
Feb 5, 2011
Country
China

They're a private business, they can do whatever they want. Just like PDF has banned you multiple times.

Typical answer from you. I am not obsessed with you.

Last edited by a moderator:

ayodhyapati

Jul 28, 2020
Country
India
Twitter said on Wednesday it has suspended over 500 accounts a day after violence marred a tractor rally in the national capital held to mark a farmers' protest against three controversial agriculture laws.

Twitter said it had suspended users engaging in "spam and platform manipulation".

“We have taken action on hundreds of accounts and tweets found violating our rules,” a spokesperson said.

very good deed by twitter . antiindia terrorists were blocked .

Shehr Abbasi

Aug 4, 2020
Country
Pakistan

Today I learned that "American neo-cons" tend to use a red & white maple flag. :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom