Turkey’s Expansionist Policy Exposed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

ELITE MEMBER
May 28, 2018
Country
Pakistan
Is Imran Hossein not the one who claimed that, Fatih Sultan Mehmet and his Army (Ottomans) are not the true Muslim conquerors of Istanbul?
He made takfir on Turks for taking Constantinople and even made takfir on the Pakistani military, he got flak for both.

Since mid 2000’s he became close to Russia and extreme in his views.

I know this guy personally, and I could see him veering off course even back then.

He should stick to talking about Dajjal and RIBA, and not pass judgements against the stronger Muslim nations.

Jan 29, 2019
Country
Iraq
He made takfir on Turks for taking Constantinople and even made takfir on the Pakistani military, he got flak for both.

Since mid 2000’s he became close to Russia and extreme in his views.

I know this guy personally, and I could see him veering off course even back then.

He should stick to talking about Dajjal and RIBA, and not pass judgements against the stronger Muslim nations.
Seriously ? Who the hell would take imran Hussein serious this dude is mentally ill and a joke common even idiots would not take imran Hussein seriously :rofl::crazy:

Nilgiri

BANNED
Aug 4, 2015
Country
India
Oh, you Hindoos better thank your thousand gods we're preoccupied with laying the smack down on Türdiye to bother with you at the moment. Don't worry, we haven't forgotten you.
Ohhhh coming from a guy that doesnt even have a PRC flag showing.

So scaaaaary!

Nein

Feb 11, 2018
Country
Australia
Imran Hossien is an ignorant sufi who follows crappy conspiracy theories.

Sorry I cant take him seriously.

People are like Turkey has an expansionist policy why is it a problem?? When USA, China, EU and Russia do it themselves?

Timur

Mar 23, 2014
Country
Turkey
Is Imran Hossein not the one who claimed that, Fatih Sultan Mehmet and his Army (Ottomans) are not the true Muslim conquerors of Istanbul?

some saudi backed sheiks do that + that wannybe end time sheikh imran hossein.. he just seeks followers and supports russia ,for him russia is the key.. :)

dont take this clown serious

CAN_TR

Jan 21, 2018
Country
Turkey
some saudi backed sheiks do that + that wannybe end time sheikh imran hossein.. he just seeks followers and supports russia ,for him russia is the key.. :)

dont take this clown serious
I don't take him and any other preacher serious.

Jlaw

ELITE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2013
Country
China
Oh, you Hindoos better thank your thousand gods we're preoccupied with laying the smack down on Türdiye to bother with you at the moment. Don't worry, we haven't forgotten you.
We're just tire of rape threads, supapowa talks, Modi's revenge, rapes, bobs and vegenes from Indian threads.
:D

Nilgiri

BANNED
Aug 4, 2015
Country
India
We're just tire of rape threads, supapowa talks, Modi's revenge, rapes, bobs and vegenes from Indian threads.
:D
Yes...you lot seem obsessed with such threads. Speaks a lot about yourselves in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom