• Friday, June 22, 2018

Turkey Is Turning Into the Next Pakistan

Discussion in 'World Affairs' started by Lil Mathew, Mar 3, 2018.

1. SouI

SouI FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 1,353 / -0
    Turkey
    The only bad sides I see with my country in accordance of Pakistan is the amount of inbreeding that is going on in our coutry. The rates are pretty low compared to many other muslims countries (weird that almost only muslims have a problem with inbreeding), but it is still FAR TOO HIGH for any developed country in the world (maybe except for Saudi Arabia etc, but they dont have a value creation system based on talent, intelligence or hardwork to begin with, so inbreeding is not a problem for them).

Inbreeding causes defects of body integrity, reduction in sanity, nationalism and mental capabilities along with the actual intelligence.

I hope Erdogan will do something about it because islam doesnt forbid first cousin marriages, which is a very serious problem.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. xyxmt

xyxmt ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5 / 13,297 / -9
    Pakistan
    in order to be a successful secular thriving country you have to have people watching a gang rape then helping the victim, otherwise you are isholated and phailed country.

3. Sinan

Sinan ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +35 / 29,875 / -3
    Turkey
    US proxies being roasted made some people uneasy.

:coffee:

4. Abdul Sharif

Abdul Sharif FULL MEMBER

New Recruit

Ratings:
    +0 / 40 / -0
    Pakistan
    Well guess what! This is all happening because of the Syrian war, Turkish Kurdish standoffs and the tensions between Europe and Turkey. You see, the thing is that this is like a powerful horse running away from its rider because the rider doesn’t know how to control it.

5. Lil Mathew

Lil Mathew BANNED

Ratings:
    +3 / 844 / -8
    India
    Even trolling has a standard... Always commenting without any sense... Don't make a jocker out of yourself...

6. Avicenna

Avicenna FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 2,058 / -0
    United States
    The vast majority of the responses in this thread to this article are moronic.

Firstly, as @Oscar stated, consider the source. Eli Lake is a noted Zionist.

Secondly, consider the audience and furthermore consider the arguements he is attempting to make

and finally consider the intent of the piece.

Turkey is increasing pursueing an independent course of action which is not congruent with the typical masters.

Pakistan as well. And the two nations are becoming increasing close as I am sure there are those in their respective leaderships that recognize what’s really going on.

Please take note of this article for those that claim Israel is not an enemy of Pakistan.

Again I stress, the only solution to the problems that have afflicted and WILL afflict Muslim majority nations is the awareness and discipline to act geostratgically in ways congruent with the Ummah concept.

Otherwise, divide and conquer will continue to carry the day.

7. Irfan Baloch

Irfan Baloch SENIOR MODERATOR

Ratings:
    +165 / 34,705 / -0
    Pakistan
    Turkey refused to play on American war project in Middle east when it saw Americans secretly arming and supporting the PKK. Turkey survived the American backed mutiny and then it decided to have an independent foreign policy and it approached Russia specially regarding Syrian civil war its policy made a change from America, Israel and its Arab allies which basically hurts the American plans hence the propaganda and hate towards Turkey

anyone who refuses American dictation and choosing independent foreign policy is targeted by American terrorism and support of terrorists like Daesh, PKK and TTP and is termed a failed state

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Wolfhunter

Wolfhunter FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4 / 824 / -0
    United Kingdom
    I was in Turkey a week ago, got to speak a lot of locals and most, especially the youth are very pro Erdogan. It's a small segment of people I spoke to mainly on a closed forum that were unhappy with the policies of the government.

I love Turkey, its one of those rare places were East meets West almost perfectly.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. T-Rex

T-Rex ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 6,494 / -9
    Bangladesh

The young are usually idealists. This is why they are so proud of Erdogan. As a great leader Erdogan is far greater than Putin or trump. Putin and trump's greatness comes from their thousands of WMDs while Erdogan's greatness is derived from his human values.