• Saturday, August 8, 2020

Trump in Afganistan for the first time to end war!!

Discussion in 'Strategic & Foreign Affairs' started by Hakikat ve Hikmet, Nov 29, 2019.

1. H. Dawary

H. Dawary FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,194 / -0
    Afghanistan
    The Taliban might agree to an embassy, but if you think we are going to agree with soldiers being there, like Japan and Korea, then you are heavily mistaken. In fact, I'd be more than happy if your nation remained for another 100 years and sent another 2 million soldiers, that way we can bankrupt your nation a lot more faster.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  2. Pakhtoon yum

Pakhtoon yum BANNED

Ratings:
    +6 / 7,344 / -0
    Pakistan
    So they created MQM which ended up working for RAW and took no time to talk sh$t about Pakistan and its army. Its sounds like racist bigotry to me and you are trying were hard to hide it. Nice job but the rest of the country sees them and MQM for who they are. Terrorists and you become a Terrorist sympathizer.

When did I make fun of Bengalis? The "Afghans" that came here caused a sh$t ton of damage in kpk and balochistan too. Do you think we are found of them? Go to kpk and ask anyone how they feel about them. You will get one thing constantly said "namak haram". This doesn't mean I look at this through 1 hole in a wall. I am more concerned about Pakistan's power and future and for that we need central Asian to fly out flag. These "Afghans" can be delt with when they are absorbed by our customs and culture.

Learn to differentiate between "Pashtun" and "afghan" the people you are talking about are kabuli.

Just because I live in Canada? That's nice, I belong to a well established and known family within KPK and Pakistan. Believe it or not. It is you that wats to keep your thought process within a boundary. The boundary that exists between pakistan is very new. These 2 countries are the same and have been for centuries more so then Pakistan and india being the same. Its natural for them to unite again. Go read some history or a book about geopolitics. Or heck look at a fu$ing map.

I bring of migrants from Bengal and india because they were the ones that voted and supported the terrorist scum that is MQM.

More in Pakistan then anywhere else.

You do know what happens when Kabuliz try to rob us right?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. fitpOsitive

fitpOsitive SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +13 / 7,869 / -1
    Pakistan
    I agree with you bro, Afghanistan should be our sixth province(with GB as fifth).
    @Pakhtoon yum

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Pakhtoon yum

Pakhtoon yum BANNED

Ratings:
    +6 / 7,344 / -0
    Pakistan
    Yes, their population isnt big and will become Pakistanized. It's a benefit to have that area because it provides so much strategic depth. Why do you think America is there? It's for that reason.

GB should've been made into a province long ago. It was the government back then that f$cked up because GB gained independence and then joined pakistan. Thus it is not related to Kashmir. As for Kashmir then it should be declared a province too. Both indian occupied and azad Kashmir. The capital should be muzaferabad with it's own provincial government. In charge of both Indian occupied and azad Kashmir.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. fitpOsitive

Ratings:
    +13 / 7,869 / -1
    Pakistan
    You know, the first map of Pak-Afghanistan union was posted by me on this forum. And I got that made by an engineer.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Pakhtoon yum

Pakhtoon yum BANNED

Ratings:
    +6 / 7,344 / -0
    Pakistan
    Do you still have it? I would love to use it as my profile pic. With your permission also are you aware of junagad?

7. fitpOsitive

Ratings:
    +13 / 7,869 / -1
    Pakistan
    Yes, and also Mangrol Munawader as well.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. fitpOsitive

Ratings:
    +13 / 7,869 / -1
    Pakistan
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. H. Dawary

H. Dawary FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,194 / -0
    Afghanistan
    Unification is one thing bro, but how are you going to convince other Afghans? Many Tajiks for example are opposed to this idea, and my Tajik brothers themselves (roughly about 90-95%) want a Khorasan, the only thing that's preventing that from happening is you guessed it, the Taliban.

I see many posts on Unification on this forum, but the intention I get from many Pak nationals is a negative one, many of them don't want unification, but rather to dominate.

For unification to first happen, both countries interests must be aligned, and the majority of the population have to demand it, right now I don't see any Afghans wanting to be apart of Pakistan, and I see many Paistanis don't want us as I see by their posts...

10. fitpOsitive

Ratings:
    +13 / 7,869 / -1
    Pakistan
    See the problem is, Afghans demand the piece of land that was once Afghanistan(roughly). Now, we obviously don't like this idea. Right from sending Syed Akber to Amrullah Saleh, every one wanted to tear down Pakistan.
    I will suggest you guys accept Durand line as permanent line and then talk.. that will work for sure.
    And yes, in Asia, no body like no body...

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  11. H. Dawary

H. Dawary FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,194 / -0
    Afghanistan
    In all honesty I agree, as an Afghan I want two things in Afghanistan to happen, first is accept Durand line, second is to change the name of Afghanistan to either Aryana or Khorasan, as Afghanistan literally means "The land of Pashtuns". Afghanistan belongs to all ethnic not just Pashtuns, even though I am part Pashtun myself, I support this name change many Tajiks are purporting, and accepting the Durand line many are suggesting. After when peace comes to both regions, and our interests are aligned, then we can talk about unification.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  12. Pakhtoon yum

Pakhtoon yum BANNED

Ratings:
    +6 / 7,344 / -0
    Pakistan
    Thank you

Not negative at all. Accept the flag and you will be treated as any other citizen of Pakistan. IRS for the greater good of both of out people ot else there will be more ear shd more deaths of innocents. Unification will ensure a strong and prosperous nation. As for the tajiks then pakistan already has central Asian populations it will just be another ethnic group in this already mixed country.

We are the same nation and no border is going to stop this unification. Pakistan and Afghanistan have been part of the same empires and countries for centuries.

13. H. Dawary

H. Dawary FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,194 / -0
    Afghanistan
    It would be a great idea if we can have Islamic Sharia and work on the name of the new nation, and I would be ok with it.

But that wouldn't be the essential problem... the essential problem would be that if Afghanistan and Pakistan did merge, then Pashtuns would become a majority in the next 20-30 years as the birth rate amongst Pashtuns is very high especially in Afghanistan and FATA regions.

Fertility (Wanted fertility) by region 2017-18[11][edit]

Region Fertility rate
    Urban 2.9 (2.4)
    Rural 3.9 (3.2)
    Overall 3.6 (2.9)
    ICT Islamabad 3.0 (2.2)
    Punjab 3.4 (2.8)
    Sindh 3.6 (3.0)
    Azad Kashmir 3.5 (2.7)
    Khyber Pakhtunkhwa 4.0 (3.2)
    Balochistan 4.0 (3.1)
    Gilgit-Baltistan 4.7 (3.7)
    FATA 4.8

[​IMG]

You see the Pashtun areas, people are having 5-7 children per family... and this is not going to stop until there is some development in Afghanistan, without development this trend is going to continue.

So the real question here is this... Will the rest of Pakistan be ok with a Pashtun majority? As in all nations the majority usually lead it, whites lead America and Canada, Hindus lead India, Sinahalese lead Sri-Lanka, and in the next 20-30 years, assuming Pakistan and Afghanistan merge, will the rest of Pakistan be ok with us leading this new state since we will become a majority?

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
  14. Pakhtoon yum

Pakhtoon yum BANNED

Ratings:
    +6 / 7,344 / -0
    Pakistan
    Pakistan doesnt give a f$ck who is the majority or who is the minority. Pakistan is becoming mixed and that is what is going to happen with Afghanistan too. Also the birth rates would reduce alot when lifes get busier so you are comparing apples and oranges. Also there is nothing wrong with the name Pakistan for the same country. The land of the pure.

Shira cant happen because current Muslims are too immature to handle these laws. They would get twisted and corrupt like in iran and Saudi Arabia. That's that.

15. Apocalypse

Apocalypse FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 418 / -0
    Pakistan
    • Thanks Thanks x 3