What's new

Top LeT man Sajid Mir quietly held, jailed in terror financing case

muhammadhafeezmalik

Jan 21, 2015
Country
Pakistan
So now we can say that Shahbaz Sharif ne or PMLN ne Kashmir bech dia ?

@muhammadhafeezmalik

If arrest of Lakhvi or sentence to Hafiz Saeed in Imran Khan government was not official policy to end Kashmir Jihad than this is continuation of same policy.

Insafians told us at that time if it is some kind of sacrifice to save country from FATF, I would say same now.

:D
:D 🤗

Thank you Pakistani generals for selling the country again and again, you sons of whores. Well done to India for getting shit done.
Aaaand the generals are taking off their pants now too. LOL

Ayaz Sadiq sacha tha??

Last edited:

RealNapster

May 6, 2015
Country
Pakistan
If arrest of Lakhvi or sentence to Hafiz Saeed in Imran Khan government was not official policy to end Kashmir Jihad than this is continuation of same policy.

Insafians told us at that time if it is some kind of sacrifice to save country from FATF, I would say same now.

IK did sold Kashmir, but then he was yahoodi agent..

Now, kindly repeat these words, SS and LN sold Kashmir.

SQ8

ADVISORS
Mar 28, 2009
Country
United States
IK did sold Kashmir, but then he was yahoodi agent..

Now, kindly repeat these words, SS and LN sold Kashmir.
You’re expecting honesty or ethics from a N league supporter?
Every bad human characteristic is part of their manifesto.

Forget about my ego. Look at the responses of people. Look also at the response that my posts get from Pakistanis who do not share a deranged, delirious vision. That will explain to you who is out of step, I or you.

It is good for you if you take the views of sane Pakistanis on board.
Im insane by Pakistani definitions because I say its not about Kashmiris and more about geographic advantages and water security.

The pink skinner Kashmiris are kind of like the flora and fauna of the area - not really that relevant to ensuring that Pakistan doesn’t end up starving due to lack of food and water security in 15 years…

But since that is lost guess how far the aridification of Pakistan will stop?

One hint is that any desert offensives will find much much larger swaths with temperatures in the hotter months making vehicle operations near impossible

RealNapster

May 6, 2015
Country
Pakistan
You’re expecting honesty or ethics from a N league supporter?
Every bad human characteristic is part of their manifesto.

I am just putting him in a position where "thinking" ability is required. I just want to know if he is capable of thinking independently or not..

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom