What's new

Time to call it quits

KingMamba

ELITE MEMBER
May 23, 2012
Country
Pakistan
Well guys it's time I bid farewell to this forum. Like the saying goes, all good things must come to an end and likewise it's time I put pdf behind me. Before I go I just wanted to say a humble thank you to all members from whom I have either learned something in my time here or had the opportunity of exchanging views with whether we agreed or disagreed.

Some of which include @Armstrong @Hyperion @DESERT FIGHTER @Akheilos @Icarus @Joe Shearer @fatman17 @save_ghenda @Samandri @Chinese-Dragon @Nihonjin1051 @gambit @Horus @AgNoStiC MuSliM @jamahir @Pakistani Exile @ the other Ahmadi guy from Britain @Serpentine @Mosamania @Abii @rmi5 @RazPaK @qamar1990 @SarthakGanguly @Hakan and a bunch others whose name I may be forgetting (if you are Indian and I have never cursed you out you're probably one of them :D).

Farewell and God Bless
-KingMamba

Shamain

Apr 1, 2015
Country
Pakistan
Well guys it's time I bid farewell to this forum. Like the saying goes, all good things must come to an end and likewise it's time I put pdf behind me. Before I go I just wanted to say a humble thank you to all members from whom I have either learned something in my time here or had the opportunity of exchanging views with whether we agreed or disagreed.

Some of which include @Armstrong @Hyperion @DESERT FIGHTER @Akheilos @Icarus @Joe Shearer @fatman17 @save_ghenda @Samandri @Chinese-Dragon @Nihonjin1051 @gambit @Horus @AgNoStiC MuSliM @jamahir @Pakistani Exile @ the other Ahmadi guy from Britain @Serpentine @Mosamania @Abii @rmi5 @RazPaK @qamar1990 @SarthakGanguly @Hakan and a bunch others whose name I may be forgetting (if you are Indian and I have never cursed you out you're probably one of them :D).

Farewell and God Bless
-KingMamba
Dont go.

Raja.Pakistani

Feb 27, 2011
Country
Pakistan
Best of Luck for real life commitment and hope you will find some free time in future to visit this forum again and this leaving forum is not permanent :)

DESERT FIGHTER

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 1, 2010
Country
Pakistan

Farewell and God Bless
-KingMamba

Good luck ya **** Yankee b.... :tup:
:D. !

Wish you success in life... Wise decision...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)