What's new

Tim Pain resigns as Australias test captain

Sainthood 101

Jul 24, 2021
Country
Pakistan
dumb decision- asking your front line fast bowler, bowling in flat wickets of Australia in that hot climate
to captain

brutal on the poor guy- IK and Wasim are the only guys I remember

-=virus=-

Sep 18, 2012
Country
India
dumb decision- asking your front line fast bowler, bowling in flat wickets of Australia in that hot climate
to captain

Yep, first quick to captain them in some 60 odd years. Whole thing stinks, some stupid sexting messages from 4 - 5 years ago ?? Who cares ?

-=virus=-

Sep 18, 2012
Country
India
are they CA or his wife?...
wtf
His wife and family have been supportive of him, no doubt the fans would have backed him too. A week of tabloid media nonsense and all would have been forgotten as the Ashes went on.

These guys have become sissies.. ek zamana tha Merv Hughes ka

David Boon, Border, Waugh, then Ponting's untouchables... now you have a bunch of cheats who later cry in public and a sissy captain. Shame.

Kraetoz

Jun 10, 2020
Country
Pakistan
to captain

I hate it when people don't remember Shaun Pollock. One of my all time favorite pacer and a pretty good Captain.

-=virus=-

Sep 18, 2012
Country
India

poor guy, I think he probably wanted to quit captaincy anyway because everyone always compared him to past Aussie legends like Border, Waugh, Ponting etc and he just wasn't of that stature, a regular meat and potatoes type cricketer, all that pressure was probably getting to him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom