• Saturday, November 23, 2019

Three Different Radars Recorded The SU-30 Kill

Discussion in 'Pakistan Air Force' started by Windjammer, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Peshwa

Peshwa SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 5,950 / -10
    India
    Does any Pakistani member have the serial numbers of the 4 Missiles recovered from the MiG-21 crash?
    I’m assuming that can be checked against Indian armament inventory to see if Abhinandan fired a missile or not...

Should be an easy way to end the debate on the F-16 matter at least right?

Last edited: Jun 30, 2019
  2. Jackdaws

Jackdaws ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6 / 8,114 / -41
    India
    I just told you what happened then. If we had the Rafales, only the scale of your disaster would have been different.

3. Shane

Shane SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +56 / 9,034 / -0
    Pakistan
    Enjoy the delusion on display above folks, lol, for a nation that wears spanking at the hands of PAF as some sort of achievement in itself, :rofl:, i.e . Some claim Dodging AMRAAMs and others declared sudden radar malfunctions in hordes etc, lol, it is evident where the disasters occured.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Trailer23

Trailer23 FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +48 / 3,390 / -0
    Pakistan
    You're sooooo right with 'LOL' and him smiling.

Good on you.

Would you care I attach the link of him begging the PAK Army to save his sorry @$$ from the sole of a Pehawari Chappal*...?

I'd be all smiles too if the PAK Army saved me from a mob.

I believe our PM Imran Khan has the franchise for those.

[​IMG]

Spoken like a true supporter of Modi in the General Elections. I believe those were his exact words regarding the Rafales - that along with using e-mail back in 1988, owning the first Digital Camera & Cloud Cover theory.

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  5. Mahmood uz Zaman

Mahmood uz Zaman FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 344 / -0
    Pakistan
    Bravo. ..excellent work..

Bravo. ..excellent work..

6. Oscar

Oscar ADVISORS

Ratings:
    +321 / 62,606 / -0
    Pakistan
    Do you have the serial number of the F-16 claimed or access to the official IAF data?
    Perhaps an official card that gives you access to this information?

Neither of us do so perhaps an online “big-shot” such as yourself might be able to provide the nitty gritty details then.

• Thanks Thanks x 9
  7. alphapak

alphapak FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,511 / -0
    Pakistan
    What disaster are you on about? Your SU 30 and Mig 21 got knocked out.
    Your pilot captured, beaten by a mob and humiliated in front of media. Then
    you shot your own heli down, this was a disater for you not us. lol.

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  8. baqai

baqai FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 1,248 / -0
    Pakistan
    If we go by indian account of 27th events, in retaliation of 26th surgical strikes on a madarsa (civil target) which missed,in less than 24 hours with prior warning, PAF hit close vicinity of 5 military installations, shot down 1 aircraft and captured 1 pilot, 1 helicopter with 7 souls on board was lost due to fog of war .. this happened in broad day light before we could even have lunch

total casualty: 7 personal, 2 aircrafts, ground damage (unknown) ... all military targets

in return what India did with all it's might? ...........

let that sink in .....

• Thanks Thanks x 5
  9. Khafee

Khafee BANNED

Ratings:
    +86 / 27,132 / -0
    United Arab Emirates
    Kindly tell us what particular handicap do you suffer from? e.g.Mongoloid, ADSD, PTSD, Stunted growth, slum upbringing inferiority complex etc

• Thanks Thanks x 10
  10. Flight of falcon

Flight of falcon FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4 / 2,112 / -3
    Canada

Listen Jackass as soon as the world learned of attack hundreds of satellites zoomed in to the location of so called strike.

Geo TV was there 48 hours later ( due to remote ovation and no roads on hills). Guess what they found: that Indians missed their target by a mile and killed a crow defending the target.

You cowards sneaked in at night ( under Modi’s instructions to hide under the clouds for stealth!!!!)

We came in broad day light after announcing that we are coming. Why was your border not defended ??? Oh wait it was defended but your pilots got scared and ran away.

We came we banged your brigade headquarters along with five other targets . That’s what your defence ministry said. Please check.

Modi has two holes in his back..... one from where he shits and talks and another where AMRAAM got stuck.

What disaster jackass .... you would have killed more crows and trees and made even smaller holes in tin roofs?

• Thanks Thanks x 6
  11. Khafee

Khafee BANNED

Ratings:
    +86 / 27,132 / -0
    United Arab Emirates
    Yet retards from their eastern border keep flocking to soothe their fragile egos, but end up having their behinds handed on a platter.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  12. Microsoft

Microsoft FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 1,821 / -0
    Pakistan
    Where was Abhinandan's wingman in Pakistani airspace? The coward didn't have the guts unlike Abhinandan, he wanted to save his own ar$e. :lol:

13. cleverrider

cleverrider FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3 / 1,400 / -2
    United Kingdom
    Yankees egged you on and when you got your @ss handed to you, you did nothing but moaned and complained.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. Jammer

Jammer FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 197 / -0
    Pakistan
    All I know is, I would be in hot water with my base commander if I refused to wear the "AIM 120 Dodger" patch. Fighter pilots are pretty much type "A" personality of unnecessary bravado. We like to win, we converge to glory like moths to fire, so a "dodging" patch would be an insult in my book. I guess you can forgive me for being too old school.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  15. Keysersoze

Keysersoze SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 1,119 / -0
    Here is a veritable international coalition of sources that call bullshit on all your claims...Find a non Indian source that agrees with you.

Australian

https://www.aspistrategist.org.au/indias-strike-on-balakot-a-very-precise-miss/

Indian

https://www.voltairenet.org/article204302.html

Conclusion
    Using open-source evidence and satellite imagery, we were able to confirm the location of the Indian airstrike to be near Balakot, rather than inside it, and firmly within Pakistani territory. The target was supposedly a JEM-led madrassa, but we were unable to confirm that any bombs reached buildings associated with it.

The recent tension between India and Pakistan has been marked by disinformation from both sides. Local media’s reporting of unsubstantiated facts and rumours, together with online trolls, have made it difficult to discern the reality of the situation. The satellite imagery suggests that the claims made by India’s Ministry of External Affairs of ‘a very large number’ of militants being killed in the strike are likely false.

The SPICE-2000 is a precision-guided bomb that should not miss its target by the approximately 100 meters that the impact craters were from the nearest structures. The autonomous nature of the SPICE-2000 adds mystery to why the bombs seemed to miss. Satellite imagery did not suggest that any damage was inflicted to nearby buildings. Vegetation and low imagery resolution could hypothetically obscure structural damage, but this remains highly improbably. Something appears to have gone wrong in the targeting process — exactly what, however, remains unclear in the open-source evidence.

American

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zo...s-they-downed-an-f-16-is-far-from-irrefutable

American

Some people say the US knows it lost an F-16 but can’t admit it for commercial/pride reasons. Let me just say that Pakistan has many enemies in the US bureaucracy and even more on the Hill, and I think if Pakistan lost an F-16 they would gleefully leak it.

American

https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/04/04/did-india-shoot-down-a-pakistani-jet-u-s-count-says-no/

Finnish

https://www.bellingcat.com/news/rest-of-world/2019/03/02/falcon-vs-bison-verifying-a-mig-21-wreck/

American

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zo...21-bison-versus-pakistani-f-16-viper-bullshit

American

• Thanks Thanks x 9