• Wednesday, November 22, 2017

This video of former Indian COAS can solve the mystery behind terrorism in Pakistan

Discussion in 'Political Videos' started by Zibago, May 19, 2017.

1. Zibago

Zibago ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +9 / 38,637 / -3
    Pakistan
    This video of former Indian COAS can solve the mystery behind terrorism in Pakistan

Back to back terror attacks in the country and the terrorists’ resurgence have shocked entire Pakistan and the nation is wondering as to who is behind this blood bath.

This video of India’s former army chief General (retd) Bikram Singh can solve the mystery behind these attacks.

As shown by ARY News’ prominent journalist Arshad Sharif in his show ‘Powerplay’ the ex-Indian COAS advised the Indian army to adopt a multi-prone strategy against Pakistan and distract the country’s army from Kashmir.

“If we promote the resurrection movements within Pakistan and add fuel to this fire, Pakistan army will try to look inwards and will be distracted from Kashmir and India,” said Bikram Singh.

He added that the objective of this strategy will be to keep Pakistan Army busy battling against its internal enemy.

“This will happen when we will shed their blood,” said the ex-Indian COAS.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. simple Brain

simple Brain FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3 / 776 / -0
    Pakistan
    So that means what we are seeing nowadays the social media war by the some of Pakistani youth against Pakistani Army is the part of this campaign?

3. Taimoor Khan

Taimoor Khan SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5 / 5,253 / -5
    Pakistan
    Yes India is neck deep involved in terrorism in Pakistan BUT where was India before the fall of Afghanistan into the hands of yanks? To single out India will be a school boy error. We need to understand global geopolitics where Pakistan got mortal enemies who will not come forth but hate us with passion while remaining in shadows, just because who we are and what our country stands for.

India cannot operate out of Afghanistan without the blessing and nod from yanks and Zionists. The unholy nexus between cia/raw/mossad and few others is real. Even COAS mentioned yesterday about multiple intelligence agencies are working in tandem against Pakistan and its people.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. xyxmt

xyxmt ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5 / 11,725 / -9
    Pakistan
    cant fight them distract them

5. Kabira

Kabira ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7 / 7,113 / -15
    Pakistan
    That have only made things worse for them in IoK. Because these midgets don't want to accept the fact struggle in IoK is indigenous.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Cash GK

Cash GK FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 168 / -0
    Pakistan
    modi speach in bangladesh.. this is enough for terrorist state of India

7. TalhaMoazSarwar

TalhaMoazSarwar FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 43 / -0
    Pakistan
    Great Struggle

8. S.U.R.B.

S.U.R.B. PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST

Ratings:
    +10 / 6,607 / -0
    Pakistan
    Ah! that's the best strategy that the people like him can devise.
    You keep on firing your bullets and i'll keep patching and stitching their trauma up with my hands.Let's see if you can tire me or the ones like me out.
    During that border skirmish that happened about 10 days ago we received 04 civilians who were badly injured. Luckily, they were immediately rescued and transported to Islamabad.3 of them could not bear the expenses ,but we still managed.Happens most of the times.We need to shift our focus towards the development of tertiary care hospitals near the border areas so that some precious time could be saved.As a next step the hospitals at the center can be upgraded to have a dedicated trauma care.It just requires the will to channel some of the resources and manpower towards a combined goal.Pakistanis have enough money that they waste during some of those financial shenanigans.Why is that only a full fledged "war" or an earthquake is required to wake them up?

I'm just one person who has the opportunity to share my feelings through this platform.There are dozens like me who share the same sentiments.

That "Juzba" can not be silenced by your guns.

PS: Same age-old intentions and desires are expressed in that video.Seen it before when that hit the web last year.

Last edited: May 21, 2017
    • Thanks Thanks x 1