What's new

There’s a conspiracy to assassinate Imran Khan and it’s linked with foreign conspiracy

Ghareeb_Da_Baal

Dec 1, 2008
Country
Pakistan
when PMIK has just only said Absolutely .not, an Indian pal of mine said that, well now his life must be in danger. lol so its not a surprise! Go figure.

baqai

Sep 28, 2006
Country
Pakistan
abay yaar this has been said since the day he was elected ... every leader including opposition is under threat because it will disrupt our stability

American Pakistani

ELITE MEMBER
May 30, 2010
Country
Pakistan
I have many friends from middleeast and Bangladesh and all are upset how pakistan did what they did to Imran Khan.

At least Muslim world will know this great leader for decades in good words unlike zardari and Nawaz.

Shaheen123

New Recruit

Mar 25, 2022
Country
Pakistan
I have many friends from middleeast and Bangladesh and all are upset how pakistan did what they did to Imran Khan.

At least Muslim world will know this great leader for decades in good words unlike zardari and Nawaz.
You are definitely right, it's been a while since the Muslim world had a leader so educated and outspoken. Of course he couldn't talk about everything like the Uyghur's but still, he has done more than any Islamic leader I can think of in the past decade.

terry5

Oct 16, 2014
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
when PMIK has just only said Absolutely .not, an Indian pal of mine said that, well now his life must be in danger. lol so its not a surprise! Go figure.
Same here in the Caribbean
They all say he not going to last much longer
And they all day Shareef and zardari are thieves

People know unfortunately

El Sidd

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2017
Country
Pakistan
Its been a week since there was water supplied to many parts of Karachi.

Please take this minister for water reserve in protective custody and request him to provide evidence.

Did ECP finally get that foreign passport relinquishing certificate from him?

baqai

Sep 28, 2006
Country
Pakistan
Wasn't this the same Vawda who placed boots on the table during a talkshow? the same Vawda who went at an active crime scene with his glock? the same Vawda who claimed there were will be less people and more jobs?

severe lack of credibility here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom