Country
China
That woman looks like Zuckerberg.

IMG_20220709_163131.jpg

GiantPanda

Nov 8, 2016
Country
China
People should watch that movie they made for her. She is the daughter of an ENRON executive who went through humongous trauma.

Like Father like Daughter. ENRON was once the biggest financial scandal in the US before Lehman Brothers and the 2008 collapse made people forget. Practically all ENRON executives wwre involved in the scam -- which actually entangled Andersen consulting and led to its dissolution. Theranos was nothing compared to what dad had a hand in. lol

jamahir

ELITE MEMBER
Jul 9, 2014
Country
India
Braah are you kidding me lol ? She is ugly 🤣

And beauty .... just look at the size of her chin and jaw.

Don't you look at models in India?? :lol:

Or is every gora girl considered a beauty in India?

Anyway, to each his own I guess....

15 kilos more on her and she will look nice.

She has no brain - Sunny was the brains and the driving force (of the lies).

She supposedly has charm, enough to get influential people into the company or support it.

And then the gravelly manly voice.

Isn't that a put on ?

People should watch that movie they made for her. She is the daughter of an ENRON executive who went through humongous trauma.

The one with the lovely Amanda Seyfried ? I have watched YT interviews of Amanda about it. The commentors said that they didn't expect sweet Amanda to play that role and they said that she was convincing.

IceCold

PDF VETERAN
May 1, 2007
Country
Pakistan
Why use the word Pakistan with it? Was it the intellectual dishonesty or the moral bankrucpy? He is a fuckin Indian American, this is who he was, not a Pakistani. Trying to make a connection where there is none only highlights what we already know, INTELLECTUAL DISHONESTY!

Bilal9

ELITE MEMBER
Feb 4, 2014
Country
Bangladesh
Isn't that a put on ?

The one with the lovely Amanda Seyfried ? I have watched YT interviews of Amanda about it. The commentors said that they didn't expect sweet Amanda to play that role and they said that she was convincing.

The voice was normal when she was a student in Stanford, she "developed" a Baritone voice so she could be more (ahem) "convincing" to investors.

I guess with the right ingredients, chops (and charms, like you say) you could convince anybody of a lie. Including wall street investors.

Amanda was the one - you are right. She was great in that HULU story. Dead ringer.

That woman looks like Zuckerberg.

View attachment 860217

Yeah put a wig and a Mumu on him - convincing! He should've played the girl in that HULU movie. :lol:

cloud4000

Oct 11, 2015
Country
India
So was it the Pakistani genes or the Indian influence that got him to do all of that?
Or was it simply the worst of both worlds?
at the end, he barely spent 3 years in India and is more Pakistani than Indian but then why consider that to have an impact?
He was in the states as well and its a combo of the company we keep that creates the man.
Indian or Pakistani, it doesn't matter. He was a horrible person from top to bottom. He was Holmes's hatchet man. I would recommend reading the book Bad Blood.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom