• Monday, September 24, 2018

The World’s 20 Most Dangerous Countries for Foreigners

Discussion in 'World Affairs' started by TruthTheOnlyDefense, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Joe Shearer

Joe Shearer PROFESSIONAL

Ratings:
    +106 / 28,924 / -1
    India
    The problem is NOT with you. It is with the rest of the world. It is out of step with you.

2. BetterPakistan

BetterPakistan SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 2,090 / -3
    Pakistan
    I like to put my opinion everywhere and if someone disagrees with it I don't care. Secondly I raised serious questions about that list, no one can say that Afghanistan, Nigeria etc are better than Pakistan for foreigners. The title of this thread is misleading. I don't go down and read entire article when I see that the title is foolish. The last thing regarding problem, Problem is with the Indians who compiles such lists despite the fact that India itself is one of the worst countries to live in specially for minorities.

3. Joe Shearer

Joe Shearer PROFESSIONAL

Ratings:
    +106 / 28,924 / -1
    India
    No point in entering a discussion then, is there? You might as well Tweet it, and leave it at that, and ignore everything that comes back as a response. Posting it on a forum that is essentially a forum for discussion is rather -like turning up with face-mask, knee-pads and ice-skates for a basketball game. Nothing wrong with it, it's a free world, but it's inappropriate.

That might explain why you completely ignored the explanations of other, balanced, sensible Pakistani members, who were trying to explain to you, and to others, what exactly this list was about, and why it did or did not make sense. Reading it would have gained you an understanding of the discussion beyond what just reading a headline gives you.

But again, it's your choice. Nobody can stop you from popping off at every badly worded headline and totally ignoring the text below. Honestly, Twitter is best for you, if you go off prematurely like this.

Take a good look at the source, something that poor @M. Sarmad has been trying in vain to point out to you.

When did the World Economic Forum become "Indians"? What did this report have to do with India and Indians? Are the bedbugs in your bed also the fault of India and Indians?

World Economic Forum’s Travel and Tourism Competitiveness Report for 2017.
    It analyzed the state of the tourism sector and travel in 136 countries.

I am sorry, but you are being exceptionally stupid.

Just for your information, I am ignoring all further responses from you. Unless you can figure out how to match at least a five-year old in reasoning things out, it will be a waste of time.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. BetterPakistan

BetterPakistan SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 2,090 / -3
    Pakistan
    :D :D :D

Seems like a moron is out from his cage.

I have raised lot of questions but there is no one present to answer me. You know what, I always try to avoid argument with you because I had never seen you a sensible or at least reasonable person to argue with.

I also objected with the title of the thread which is completely misleading.

Its not India but my point was that India should be on the list and Pakistan is way better than the countries ranked better than Pakistan. This is biased and I don't accept it and I will present my point of view where ever I like. And that mr sarmad also accepted my point of view when he accepted that Pakistan wouldn't be in the list anymore. Care to read first Mr ignorant.

5. TruthTheOnlyDefense

TruthTheOnlyDefense FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,145 / -0
    Australia
    This article is a perspective for people wanting to travel to those countries like I said there are a few countries missing from that list.

6. Dalit

Dalit SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 9,814 / -17
    Pakistan
    LOL at msn.com Arrogant Yanks at it again.

These foreigners can fvck off and stay in their own countries. None of the countries mentioned in the list are asking the foreigners to visit their countries.

7. ARMalik

ARMalik FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 711 / -0
    Australia
    You can't hide from who you really are indian.

-------------------------------------------------
    2015 List of 10 Worst Countries For Women Travelers
    http://www.internationalwomenstravelcenter.com/479/

1. India, 2. Mexico
    -------------------------------

10 Most Dangerous Places For Women Travelers (And How To Stay Safe)

https://www.forbes.com/sites/laurabegleybloom/2017/07/28/10-most-dangerous-places-for-women-travelers-and-how-to-stay-safe/#69d13b8d2448

1. Egypy, 2. Morocco, 3. Jamica, 4. India