• Friday, June 22, 2018

The World’s 20 Most Dangerous Countries for Foreigners

Discussion in 'World Affairs' started by TruthTheOnlyDefense, Mar 1, 2018.

1. American Pakistani

American Pakistani ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8 / 12,094 / -0
    Pakistan
    This is such a BS joke. "Deterioting law and order", b1t please...if anything, law and order has improved a thousand folds in Pakistan.

Current stats shows terrorism has dropped significantly.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. BetterPakistan

BetterPakistan SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 1,968 / -3
    Pakistan
    Its never vis-a-vis, its about the whole propaganda made by you guys. We all know who makes these type of lists every time and as far as reacting is concerned what do you want me to react like to your question? I am in a serious argument here

Thanks Sir,

3. patman

patman BANNED

Ratings:
    +0 / 541 / -2
    India

Refugees crisis is part of the deal your ppl coocked when you invaded Afghanistan over & over again. India has 30 lakh Bangladesh refugees, 150,000 Tibet refugees & 15% of Bhutanese exiled population. We allowed them to become citizens

That's nothing like having a open border , pegging currency & give equal opportunities
    1. The war was your doing , deal with it , you got involved by free will

2. Pakistan does not allow Afghan citizens to enter Pakistan without a visa & passport unlike India-Nepal-Bhutan

3.no Afghan or Pakistani can work or settle in each others territory

4. BetterPakistan

Ratings:
    +1 / 1,968 / -3
    Pakistan
    only 3 million Bangladeshi in 1.3 bn population?

Pakistan has about 5 million illegal immigrants from Bangladesh in our 7 times smaller population compare to you plus 2 million Afghan refugees plus others.

And those Bengali refugees came to India due to your pathetic actions of involving yourself in a civil war. It was done by your administration poor policies.

Oh really? We have open borders with dangerous countries which we are fencing.

Getting in Bangladesh civil war was your fault, deal with those refugees and stop randi-rona

Afghans visa process has came into existence about an year ago before this afghans never used to get visa and presently afghans are entering Pakistan from border areas without visa and this is why we are fencing our border.

There's a big difference between Nepal and Afghanistan. Pakistan enemies are residing in Afghanistan and launching attacks from there.

Care to research first.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afghans_in_Pakistan

Millions of afghans are living in Pakistan since 1980. Rather than telling me your mental shit go and research

5. BetterPakistan

Ratings:
    +1 / 1,968 / -3
    Pakistan
    Adnan Sami is not our, take him he's yours now. he is owned by paisa :D :D

I will ask those thousand of sikhs who come here and respect us rather than a useless.
    And blind poster go and see above I didn't claimed that there are 3 million bengalis in India your fellow indian claimed it above

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Joe Shearer

Joe Shearer PROFESSIONAL

Ratings:
    +106 / 28,906 / -1
    India
    Please go ahead and argue seriously. As far as I know, no Indian had anything to do with it. Only a serious, clinically significant obsession with India and with Indians could have led to that conclusion.

Have a great evening.

7. patman

patman BANNED

Ratings:
    +0 / 541 / -2
    India
    No, i ment 30million when i said lakh, minority refugees near the chickens neck ? Are you kidding me ? Its a miracle that we even let them stay

[​IMG]

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...-informs-Rajya-Sabha/articleshow/55457903.cms

Last time i check it was 2 million

They came because Pakistani military 3million+ genocided & 400 thousand ra*ped in 71 war . Rest kept migrating because India is better than a country that just had a civil war

Source:
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-16207201
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/worldv...-bangladesh-cannot-hide-history/#2e48d20f16df

Again Afghan mess is your doing & Pakistan is a dangerous country to begin with especially in the 80-90s when it just got out of funding proxies
    , back them your ppl were claiming Afghanistan as a ally , its no one but Pakistans fault if you two are not allies anymore

Nope , it was strategic . Still is, the only reason we still haven't fenced west Bangladesh & haven't sent them back is because we need friendly ties with Bangladesh.

Why do i care , I'm talking about the present facts .

There were moiest terrorist all over nepal & north east thanks to china , they all were crushed 40 years ago.

Again talking about the present not some 30 year old non existent glory days

8. Malik Usman

Malik Usman FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,059 / -0
    Pakistan
    Where is India........No. 1 country in the world for Rapes.......

9. TruthTheOnlyDefense

TruthTheOnlyDefense FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 770 / -0
    Australia
    India should be on the list as the most dangerous country for women.

10. my2cents

my2cents SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 2,009 / -6
    United States
    They see it as Indian saazish.

11. Iqbal Ali

Iqbal Ali SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4 / 6,092 / -3
    Pakistan
    Another bullshit list.

If anything, situation in Pakistan has improved.

12. Areesh

Areesh ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +22 / 45,001 / -30
    Pakistan
    Multiple ID rat is back

@waz @The Eagle @Oscar

13. Musafir117

Musafir117 ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 6,629 / -5
    Pakistan
    No
    But this poster only open threads on negativity, if am not wrong he put once Melbourne dangerous place to live.
    Why not Afghanistan in it Why Iraq is missing why put Thailand there? I visit various time in Thai day and night it’s safer than NY.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. TruthTheOnlyDefense

TruthTheOnlyDefense FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 770 / -0
    Australia
    Find a thread or a post where I said Melbourne was dangerous if you are talking about snakes, spiders etc then yes I did it was a joke and everyone else laughed expect for you.

15. M. Sarmad

M. Sarmad SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +57 / 5,788 / -13
    Pakistan
    The list is based on the World Economic Forum’s Travel and Tourism Competitiveness Report for 2017. Don't shoot the messenger

You need a reality check ... India ended up 114th on the list (of 136), so there is nothing to be proud of .... And only Terrorism and violence were considered, other crimes excluded .... So, yes, Pakistan and India are equally dangerous for tourists ...

• Thanks Thanks x 1