What's new

The world is drowning in debt

AZADPAKISTAN2009

ELITE MEMBER
Sep 8, 2009
Country
Pakistan
The top countries of the world Take up massive loans themselves to construct , weapons, infrastructure and lifestyle.

The debt is transferred to underdeveloped nations by the manipulation of currency, so that the underdeveloped nations end up selling their natural resources for peanuts to Rich countries

Rusty

ELITE MEMBER
Jun 19, 2011
Country
Canada
Personal debt is also a huge problem

In Canada 47% of the population is drowning in it

https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/canadians-drowning-in-debt-as-47-struggle-to-cover-costs-mnp-1.1338497

The cause of government and private debt is due to the killing of the middle class from the 70s onwards.
Especially with Reagan's "trickle down economics"
What this did was give most of the wealth to the few wealthy and squeezed the middle class.
Problem is that that few wealthy can only buy so many houses, cars, etc. Middle class is the engine of economic growth and tax payment.... so smaller middle class = less taxes = governments need to borrow.

I hate to say it but Boomers really messed it up for our generation.

PeaceGen

Jun 2, 2012
Country
Netherlands
i pray our Lord God and the other Gods can and will fix at least both these problems listed here in the previous two messages in this thread.

Zane_K

Jan 8, 2020
Country
United Kingdom
i pray our Lord God and the other Gods can and will fix at least both these problems listed here in the previous two messages in this thread.
Start buying Bitcoin when it dips plus some Monero & 1oz gold bars. You’ll be okay.

PakFactor

Sep 30, 2019
Country
Pakistan
Smart move would be to play put options far out probably 2 years out -- (only put money your willing to risk), and do this on an Index ETF.

CIA Mole

May 1, 2019
Country
United States
buy gold

US invaded middle east cuz Arabs wanted to sell oil for gold, instead they got worthless paper

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)