Pakistanis hate Afghans
Afghans hate Iranians
Iranians hate Turks
Turks hate Arabs

Sunnis hate Shia
Shia hate Sufi
Sufi hate Deobandi
Deobandi hate Berelvi

:blah: :blah::blah::blah:, the list of our sins goes on and on and on...

End result?

We have become harsh with each other and merciful to the enemy while our own brothers in Kashmir and Palestine look at us with utter dismay and disappointment. I mean look at 'em...look at the saudis, the dubians, bahrainis, egyptians, iranis, you name it...we are all at each other's necks while they mock our beloved Prophet pbuh, they wish and plan to bring death to the arabs while the arabs are busy making deals with them and appeasing them, opening mandirs for them...do they think they won't meet the same fate? We all ahoild be ashamed of ourselves, that most of the muslim governments to such a weak & homeopathic stance during the Gaza massacre...For God's sakes, China & Russia took a more aggressive stand than any Muslim country did!!!

I pray that Allah swt gives us the strength to AT LEAST embrace and live by the highlighted part of the verse:
Screen Shot 2021-06-17 at 6.13.04 PM.png

Sorry, but I just had to share this, hoping it would motivate you enough to unite with other Muslims regardless of race, nation, sect or fiqh. If you have any ounce of faith left then let this video turn you around 180°, let this video make tough as steel against the enemy and soft as silk towards each other.

Last edited:

striver44

BANNED
Jul 25, 2016
Country
Indonesia
Just remember the single biggest killers of muslim in the middle east is not Israel but Iran and it's syrian allies. :lol: :lol:

striver44

BANNED
Jul 25, 2016
Country
Indonesia
The killer of Children, I wonder why anyone would defend Iran and it's syrian allies.

Just loook at them.

do you want to unite with this???

Last edited:

striver44

BANNED
Jul 25, 2016
Country
Indonesia
Israel insulted the prophet, what difference with this shiites forcing mulsims in Syria saying no god but Assad ?????
111.PNG

beware of who you wanted to unite with, Israel is the least muslims should worry these days.

Hiptullha

Feb 13, 2014
Country
Pakistan
Bangladeshis hate Pakistanis
Pakistanis hate Afghans
Afghans hate Iranians
Iranians hate Turks
Turks hate Arabs
There was never any unity under between these nationalities. The greatest Muslim polities were usually led by a single group exerting its dominance over the rest.

GumNaam

ELITE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2016
Country
Pakistan
options are always open
until you decide, this thread ain't for you so kindly invite yourself back outta the link you clicked in from. thx.
There was never any unity under between these nationalities. The greatest Muslim polities were usually led by a single group exerting its dominance over the rest.
that is true for every civilization everywhere ever. but if such dominance comes with brotherhood, justice & kindness then it will endure.

Jugger

Nov 17, 2016
Country
India
I do not see any unity among Muslims. This is continuing to happen from the collapse of the Ottoman Empire.
Everyone fights the other for their own gains and I don’t see that changing, it doesn’t matter if both are Muslims…. For self gain and benefit religion takes a back seat.

The recent Palestine Israel conflict proves that even fellow Arabs don’t care….!

CIA Mole

May 1, 2019
Country
United States
I do not see any unity among Muslims. This is continuing to happen from the collapse of the Ottoman Empire.
Everyone fights the other for their own gains and I don’t see that changing, it doesn’t matter if both are Muslims…. For self gain and benefit religion takes a back seat.

The recent Palestine Israel conflict proves that even fellow Arabs don’t care….!
for me priority is pakistan

how can one help another without getting their own house in order first

i do not care at all for the muslims in india

GumNaam

ELITE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2016
Country
Pakistan

don't get to comfy with our temporary disunity. you are here and so am I.

sammuel

Dec 14, 2017
Country
Israel
Sorry, but I just had to share this, hoping it would motivate you enough to unite with other Muslims regardless of race, nation, sect or fiqh.

On the same token you can ask why is there no unity among all man kind ?

You can ask why there is no unity even inside each country ?

P.s

One could add that unity in itself is not enough , the question is what is the motivation behind this unification.

The bible and other sources - tell us the story of the tower of Tower of Babel. It is told that at that time all the people in the world spoke the same language. But God did not approve of their actions, Rather than being united he confused all the languages and disperses them all over the land.

One must ask first what is the purpose of this unity ? to do good or to do evil ?

Last edited:

Old School

Apr 16, 2010
Unity is not necessary. Civilizations have evolved around common interests while acknowledging the disagreements. When there is an absence of common interests, everyone can feel it. No rhetoric can substitute the power of common interests.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom