• Monday, November 18, 2019

The Nine Unknown by Talbot Mundy and Pakistan

Discussion in 'Strategic & Foreign Affairs' started by ps3linux, Oct 10, 2019.

1. ps3linux

ps3linux FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +14 / 1,544 / -0
    Pakistan
    Prophecies is something different, indian system of meditation is not that different from that of buddhists, or muslims for that matter only the focus points are different ours are primarily the frontal part of brain and chest their's is tail bone to brain ;), in the astral planes there is no difference between followers of one religion or the other, it's a pure state; human soul too is a pure thing (it is will of Allah ). People who can explore that state develop premonitions people call them prophecies, some people get an idea of events to occur other more stronger ones see events; there are people who are god gifted as well.

Surah e rehman should be explored.

Just because I am a Muslim Pakistani doesn't mean I don't value knowledge, and would not acknowledge someone's contribution.

There used to be four astrological systems the greek (hellenistic), the western astrology, the chinese astrological system, and the indian one. There are smaller versions as well but they are not practiced widely african, the jewish/arab (vary slightly), the red indian one. Of all only the indian works on the principal of expanding universe, rest of them all base their forecast on the assumption that universe is static, one of the reason indian system is much more accurate.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
    • Thanks Thanks x 4
  2. Verve

Verve ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6 / 9,929 / -0
    Pakistan
    I'm very much in to the science behind it all these days. Shaoor is a a strong positive frequency that transfers without much difficulty from one to another. Confusion is what we've been bombarded with for decades and this is gradually diminishing with increase in shaoor.

Pakistanis in general have high emotion receptors (despite binge drinking tea!) thus we are very prone to being greatly affected by both negative and positive frequencies.

There were many voices from 80s to not so many years ago saying that things will never change but now there are many voices including ours saying that things are improving and will continue to do so. Hope frequency is increasing.

The snow ball is getting bigger, it is slow moving but beyond a certain point it will be so big with a powerful momentum and energy that it will rip through anything that comes in its way.

Masaru Emoto - his research on the effects of our words on water is one to note. We are 70% water.

What we see and hear on media needs to be regulated with an iron fist to shape and energise the nation in the right direction.

But again, sometimes painful lessons need to be dished out to remove the bad frequencies and people with bad frequencies.

Frequency is basically the direct product of Belief - or let's say the scientific measure of a belief.

Change the belief and the frequency changes. And when the frequency changes, our 'world' begins to change.

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  3. Ahmet Pasha

Ahmet Pasha SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 4,414 / -1
    Pakistan
    Well there is no denying that people who worship iblees, kill babies and do other rituals in basements are now more than ever before present in every part of society in every country. Increasingly they are making bold statements with their symbols in media, architecture etc etc. They are everywhere. With different names but with same hidden being i.e imposter iblees behind them.

Pakistan is no exception.

If we do reforms like Ataturk and give up islam totally we will get all the rivers of milk and honey. The more we hold on to it. The more they will make life hell.

Now I think they feel Pakistan especially it's youth is secular or godless enough that they can now give progress to Pakistan.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2019
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  4. ps3linux

ps3linux FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +14 / 1,544 / -0
    Pakistan
    Would love to hear about point 1 in detail.

Strange it is one of the hot topics of discussion between my sons and I these days although the words are different, why human mind's flow of energy is more than 70% - 80% negative? why hatred sells easily (case in point when it comes to pakistan ANP, Achakzai, MQM), for india RSS there are lot of examples but I think these would suffice? what is positivity? how it impacts the negative energies? How in my life time I have seen two transformations at national level once negativity took over, other time positive energy has started to take very strong roots? what you are referring as snowball effect

and on top of it what is the source of this positive flow, which relates to the topic of this thread albeit philosophically?

I won't agree with point 4, my theory here is that there is a definite balance between positive and negative energies, in the last 30 years or so, negative stimuli has increased manifolds, balance has to be maintained to counter that positive energies are now bouncing back to maintain the balance. Let those scum continue with their negativity.

Islam by the very basics is a positive religion.

Part of the answer is above in response to @Verve post, L.E.Modesitt Jr despite being a fiction writer has defined order/chaos theory in much more detail, mathematics define chaos slightly differently in the chaos theory.

My take is since the beginning there is a natural balance between positive/negative, good/evil, light/darkness, order/chaos whichever terminology you want to use but the balance is there.

To me chaos is something which challenges the set order of things, when it is people they are called rebels, successful rebels become great leaders, great influencers or the otherway round. Prophet Ibrahim is a typical example where chaos served as a positive influence, among all idol worshipers how come there is someone who challenges the set pattern, Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) another example, Syed Ahmed Khan, Dr M Iqbal are other two examples, I could quote examples of negative manifestations but I guess positive is better.

Would like to have your thoughts on the topic.

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  5. Verve

Verve ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6 / 9,929 / -0
    Pakistan
    Chaos is a perspective, for me at least. What's really of interest is the chaotic mind.

Fazlo & Co have been spreading confusion, divide and fasad for far too long without any checks whatsoever. Now the orange brigade on the streets (& rivers) is the manifestation of that in the physical form.

Indeed. The words you type, such as PakPositive have a certain resonance and this affects the mind of the Pakistani reader in a positive way.

Tasbeeh - doing tasbeeh with conviction and strong belief does wonders to the mind and body. Alhamdulillah - the only word for ultimate gratitude resonates with such power.

Source is The One. Delivery methods however we can ponder over. You mentioned the two COAS and I'd like to add the mentors, teachers, philanthropists, IK and many more in the society who are transferring the positive flow. Results to date are cumulative of all the people through whom this positivity is flowing.

In a nutshell, it is about subconscious programming. I am going through this process myself and can shed some light on the questions posed in your discussions with your sons.

For the flow of discussion, let's assume energy and resonance to be the same (in reality, resonance is the mother of all forms of energy anyways but that's for another discussion).

Negativity energy is from the negative/bad beliefs (or programs saved in our subconscious mind) and positive energy is from the positive/good beliefs. But where do we get these beliefs from? The answer is: our parents, teachers, people around us and from major events in our lives.

Majority of the beliefs/programs are installed in us during the first 7 years of our lives. State of mind in first 7 years is one of continuous hypnosis (brain frequency for first 7 years is very different to the brain frequency after 7) during which all that we see and hear sets as a program in our subconscious.

Give me the child for first seven years and I will give you the man

and then the Prussian way (which the Industrialists took and modified): Controlling and shaping the society through a tailored education system

Nowadays the mothers are sitting with toddlers and children at home watching daytime TV, depressing and full of hate deception and whatnot projected through channels such as Hum TV, Star plus etc etc. All that negative programming is setting in the 40 million bit per second processing subconscious mind! Subconscious mind is habitual and it only plays the programs installed. So to your question, 'why hatred sells easy' - because that's already programmed in us since childhood so our subconscious will habitually absorb more of it from the available sources.

Also to note that beliefs/programs have offsprings (per se) as well.

We are what our parents make us and We are what we eat. We get beliefs/programs from our parents that resonate and the food that we eat resonates at it's respective frequency as well. This are the major parts of our resonance/energy.

Allow me to give one example of a Limiting Belief that is common amongst the poor: 'Poverty is our fate, we have been poor from generations and that's not going to change' - now this is the belief/program ferociously installed in every single child born in that family. The habitual subconscious mind will never easily allow these children to break free this belief. Even if they try hard, the subconscious mind will sabotage their efforts in one way or another to the default position of Poverty!

Consciously Repeat, Repeat and Keep Repeating is one way to rewrite the subconscious mind but it is snail pace and excruciatingly long process - not something the habitual subconscious complies with. Explains why 99.99% of the 'new year resolutions' are flushed in the toilet within the first week of the new year.

But there is a simple way to over-write these Limiting Beliefs. That's something I am using on myself and learning more about. And eventually this is something I hope to bring back to Pakistan in near future. There's so much more to it but not enough time to type it all.

Apologies for the somewhat random structure in posts these days - subconscious programming and change in resonance. I prefer to speak more now and type less ..

• Thanks Thanks x 4
    • Positive Rating Positive Rating x 1
  6. Verve

Verve ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6 / 9,929 / -0
    Pakistan
    One being the Slave program.

Indeed. I'd like to read that as Free their minds and they will materialize their potential ..

Chipping away at the negative programs.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  7. Reddington

Reddington FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8 / 2,303 / -0
    Pakistan
    True. Entropy is the degree of disorder.
    I am of the opinion that order always comes after disorder/chaos.

All the great nations/leaders always emerge, after they pass through a certain chaos and they prove themselves and show their mettle. (Btw, failure to do so result in complete and utter annihilation as well).

For example: American war of independence and then US emerging as an industrial superpower few decades later; China after Japanese invasion and civil war and now its an industrial/economic superpower; US after World War 1 and 2; Germany after World War 1 and its economic downfall and then later emerging as the most dominant power in early part of WW2; French revolution and then Napoleon emerging later; Turkey after losing in World War 1 and then later Turks rallying under Ataturk to fight for Turkish independence; USSR after World War 2 emerging as superpower.

So my point is that chaos in itself is neither a good or bad thing. How that nation uses that chaos/disorder to its advantage and does the struggle to achieve its desired objective is what matters the most.

As Allama Iqbal said;

تمیزِ بندہ و آقا فسادِ آدمیت ہے
    حزر اے چیرہ دستاں! سخت ہیں فطرت کی تعزیریں

The distinction of servant and lord has put mankind into chaos/turmoil (fasaad);
    Beware, oh powerful ones! the penalties of nature are harsh

@Mangus Ortus Novem

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  8. Verve

Verve ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6 / 9,929 / -0
    Pakistan
    What I'm doing is somewhat similar to NLP but a core part of it is Spirituality. In this the permission to make any change in beliefs/programs comes from the 'soul' (or super consciousness) as it knows what's best for us.

Early stage and lots more to explore and learn.

Internal changes aside, what's really interesting is the way people interact now. Very noticeable.

Got to stop drinking so much coffee ...

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  9. ps3linux

ps3linux FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +14 / 1,544 / -0
    Pakistan
    I have studied Quran critically (finished mine first time by the age of 4), among other questions for my mind one thing particularly always confused me:

الذی یوسوس فی صدور الناس من الجنتہ والناس۔

"and from those who create doubt in the chest, whether they are from jins or "humans"

only age, experience and observation has brought me to the meaning of this philosophical beauty. on a conscious level very strange dont you think? when I equate it to the friggin negativity we have been exposed for the last many many years, mullafazool, marasimedia I wonder at the wisdom of quran, at one end we are seeking his protection from the "sharr" of "doubt creators/negativity creators" on the other hand he is guiding us to be wary and not walk the negative path.

Instead of raising both boys as extremely competitive like is the usual case we focused on making them better humans, never for once pressurized them for "highest" grades, rather understanding, analysis and discussion with the parents (often heated), oh one thing we absolutely ensured and kept them away from news media, desi dramas (not that they needed much motivation in this area) the experiment has started to bear fruit other day our younger one gave us a shocker by saying whole education system is stupid (both of them have seen education of the west and Pakistani elite education system) this education system is creating slaves and i despise it.

The logic he gave was outstanding, frankly I did not expect it from him so soon, then he went on to say the he know he can only change the system when he becomes master of it, worth listening to, cant change the system from outside.

While I know and understand the reason for prayers it is submission, acceptance of one's worth but on the other hand it is deep deep NLP, but the fact is change is always brought by a few remember the "313"

In my lectures / coaching I always "preach" change only comes when we acknowledge there is a problem with the existing setup, so in the greater scheme of things power be while exposing us to continuous negativity and mind conditioning forced the minds of few (then many) to start thinking/analyzing and then trying to bring in change no matter how small.

Walking the right path, sometimes I wish I could tell people more but this path works differently for every one, beyond the basic five senses there are 8 more and each one has his/her affinity/talent for any of the 8 there are rare who have talent for more than one. Taught both the boys myself but both of them have started to develop totally different set of senses. One thing is absolutely sure that this talent could only be explored by a positive mindset so you are walking the right path.

Agreed sir.

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  10. Verve

Verve ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6 / 9,929 / -0
    Pakistan
    Above is an excellent example of the positive flow and outcome!

Realisation is always the first step, but the hardest as well. After that is the start of the search on 'How To' bring about the positive change which eventually leads to different tools. NLP is one tool but it just doesn't click with me (prefer simple processes that don't require replicating others) - and there is a much simpler way that can be taught quickly and easily for people to work on themselves and facilitate others in getting rid of limiting beliefs and installing new ones through Whole Brain State.

Yes it is a different path for everyone. We are all unique however we are all connected energies. It is an interesting journey and ever since I've embarked on it, time has slowed down (= clarity of mind - less clutter - leading to faster processing of data hence the perception of time slowing down) - it just feels like I have so much of it and not enough to fill it with - whereas before the day would fly by with pretty much same routine. Working on the 'fill it' part now - new opportunities waiting to be availed. Introduced it to a good friend in Pakistan and after facilitating him in setting one of his major beliefs and discussing the positive results, he is now actively facilitating his family and friends. And this will multiply Insha'Allah.

Programming 'Allah he sirf mera Raazik hai' as a belief in the subconscious does wonders! Consciously we all say that Allah is the only Provider and yet many have sleepless nights due to fear of losing the job/business so subconsciously they don't actually believe.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2019
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  11. Asimzranger

Asimzranger FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 2,686 / -1
    Pakistan
    Negativity has prevailed our society it's like our nation is in some kind of a physiological trauma phases
    • Stage 1 - Trust vs. Mistrust.
    • Stage 2 - Autonomy vs. Shame and Doubt.
    • Stage 3 - Initiative vs. Guilt.
    • Stage 4 - Industry vs. Inferiority.
    • Stage 5 - Identity vs. Confusion.
    • Stage 6 - Intimacy vs. Isolation.
    • Stage 7 - Generativity vs. Stagnation.
    • Stage 8 - Integrity vs. Despair
    Only positivity is way forward

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  12. ps3linux

ps3linux FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +14 / 1,544 / -0
    Pakistan
    @The Eagle
    Strange but pertinent question, let me add few more it is like puzzle within puzzle; this is strategy/counter-strategy/counter-counter-strategy honestly I have no idea how many layers but in the grand scheme of things Pakistan is moving in the right direction albeit slowly.

Now few other questions
    • why attempts are underway to play a submissive role
    • why all economic pressure never seen before
    • why out three borders and the sea has become un-safe
    • What is happening in mid-east
    • if mid-east goes up in flames whom they look towards to save their royal butts?
    • but if Pakistan is engaged in a multi pronged war along a hybrid one, if mid east goes up in flames and Pak forces are engaged else where what would be the remodeled mid east, 100 years of last remodeling are up. isn't it time for redefinition of boundaries?
    • global economy is in recession practically
    • last great one was called great depression of 30s
    • what happened during 2nd world war, who benefited
    As for Pakistan, I have seen things and I have met people, people who can see glimpses of the future Pakistan has a very very bright future, unfortunately a big price in blood will have to be paid.

Last never be impressed from the enemy, cautious yes but not impressed Indian economy health is not very good, 2021 will be good for us and for them......?

Bhai sorry I was abroad and didn't notice your post, you are absolutely right but look at the other side, the balance has t be maintained a positive "shaoor" as @graphican and @Verve put it has started to take root.

• Thanks Thanks x 4
  13. The Eagle

The Eagle SENIOR MODERATOR

Ratings:
    +126 / 24,436 / -0
    Pakistan
    First of all, thank you for the exchange of ideas & information as such. Well, many of our friends will be surprised when I call them questions some ideas then allow me to explain in conclusive manners that one must understand the nature of question and realize the force within the same sentence which actually contains a lot of information, redirects our attention to much needed subject/assessment and help us understand the issue at hand. So, as far as we are asking the right question with an intention to bring forth some valuable yet beneficial matter; it is always good to have cross questions and squeeze ourselves for more beneficial ideas.

What you added to my quoted post and mentioned further; are established facts by one way or another. In the meantime, the course of discussion depends upon how I see certain things or I know about them. On some point, I can detrack but then again, our intentions can only be measured by going through what we said and the same must be seen in broader aspects & larger or greater good.

The road to better & successful Pakistan is not easy and what you feared as a blood path; isn't a surprise for someone like me. I will refer something about Karachi. When I say Karachi, I don't mean the petty politics of people. I mean about the groups being breeding here, the cells, foreign interests and their contacts as well as linkages with certain elements and then, lest not forget the leaks and in the end the conduct of our politicians & lawmakers in past. These hostile parasites breeds upon the negligence & our own incompetence. People used to question as why we aren't attentive in first place to take action or it is the responsibility of LEAs to take immediate action then I do agree to the extent of responsibility & action needed but what we forget is that; legislators are supposed to permit such actions & come up with a law binding or amendments as per need of hour in view of security threats. Unfortunately, most of the law makers (intentionally or unintentionally) are sold souls. Most of them doesn't even know that how they fall victim to the hostile agenda and are playing into their hands but due to their greed & lust for luxuries abroad. Once you try to name political gods of their own; you will find people feeling offended and rather than addressing issue at hand, start to divert to other misdeeds or wrong doings. As long as we are not addressing one issue at a time and stop to highlighted non topic wrongs; these parasites will keep breeding. Be it MQM cells, the Liyari Gang War, ANP group, PTM, PMLN not directly having group but having marriage of convenience with certain elements then the list goes on to Maulana Fazal-ur-Rehman, people like Achakzai, the media culprits and on and on.

When it comes to Middle East, most of so-called intellect & especially media propagandists then comes to prove their loyalty with either Iran or KSA or their sponsors. God forbid if their is a conflict of Iran & KSA; actually we are the targets technically. Therefore, Pakistan did take special interest and offered our help to resolve the issue at hand.

Why these economic concerns etc were not in past but we see them now while most of the evil that we are blamed for, belongs to the tenure of past politicians? because, I see them fulfilling the agenda of their handlers. These leeches sucked the blood knowingly or unwillingly which in the end, benefited our enemies. World Police doesn't want us to be disintegrated but they aren't much happy about our progress or self reliance as well... the work is all about to keep us engaged in such issues so that we can't rise and call ourselves progressive & self reliant. In the mix of such subversive dynamics; every hostile element took part for their own benefits. Yes, we could have done better & better but unfortunately those who have to do so; were merely saving their lust of power and gains.

We are finally getting into game, saving our borders, dealing with economic hitman and external enemies by way of hybrid warfare as well as conventional. The road to success can be bloody but a few wise decisions can save lot of blood. In the end, I will only add that there are people that directly reached the powerful castle of Pakistan and men within to tell them about the upcoming bloody rain which may happened at so & so places. The message was received and so there are concerns so then, the arrangements but, the fight is far from over yet.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  14. ps3linux

ps3linux FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +14 / 1,544 / -0
    Pakistan
    Sir never for once I have any doubt about your observations, but forgive me if I don't agree with the conclusion.

Agreed noose is being tightened around Pakistan's proverbial neck, but I have my doubt we are the ultimate target. They want us so engaged within our own troubles that we cant imagine of looking else where, and the conclusion is I am concerned about mideast.

Fire has two purpose burn and cleanse, for us the fire is coming but it will be for cleansing of the weed.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2019
    • Thanks Thanks x 4
  15. Reddington

Reddington FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8 / 2,303 / -0
    Pakistan
    • Thanks Thanks x 1