• Saturday, February 29, 2020

The Next Wave of Climate Refugees

Discussion in 'Central & South Asia' started by nahtanbob, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Riyaz Syed

Riyaz Syed BANNED

Ratings:
    +0 / 324 / -0
    India
    You are wrong. Kashmiri Muslims ask for a separate country. Bangladeshi Muslims in India don't.
    Muslim Indians will never support such decision.

See I am telling you. Muslim religious and political leaders will incite Muslims of India if such decision if taken. There will be huge bloodshed.
    West Bengal has 40% Muslims. More than half of might be Bangladeshi Muslims. How will you deport them? If you do, then Muslims will revolt. I am being honest. I want peace in my country.

2. Axomiya_lora

Axomiya_lora SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,270 / -3
    India
    They are not in a position to make such demands, not now and never ever. For if they even dare do, that will be the......
    Why don't you Indian Muslims talk some sense into your Bengali speaking co-religionists? They are breeding in my state and in WB like there is no tomorrow. Could there be any ulterior motive? Ask them to control their fertility rates.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Riyaz Syed

Riyaz Syed BANNED

Ratings:
    +0 / 324 / -0
    India
    Children are a gift from Allah swt. We love them. I have 5 brothers. When I get married I will have as many children as I want. It is a right given by almighty.

4. Galaxy D

Galaxy D BANNED

Ratings:
    +0 / 163 / -4
    India
    If you want peace in our country then join the Hindus in throwing out the illegal BD muslims.

Stand with your fellow Indians irrespective of religion. And against illegal migrants.

If not, then Hindus too know how to get radicalized and do blood shed. Remember Gujarat after Godhra train burning ?

You are free to protest legally and go to court, but if you think you can bully Hindus by being thugs then think again. Then think some more.

We are not talking about "rights" , we are talking about DUTIES. Something muslims like you seem to shrug from and keep waiting for govt. hand outs or IMF loans.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Axomiya_lora

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,270 / -3
    India
    You may be able to raise half a dozen children, not everyone can. This puts a huge constraint on personal and the state's resources. Unable to fend for themselves, the children are sold to traffickers, or worse grow up to become anti social elements. Is this how you want to contribute to nation building?

6. Galaxy D

Galaxy D BANNED

Ratings:
    +0 / 163 / -4
    India
    Just because we can raise 6 children does not mean we have to.

Average life span of people are increasing so there is shortage of water and resources for existing people.

Its our responsibility to reduce the stress on the planet, not breed irresponsibly quoting some "right" and not five a flying fcuk about our duties towards our nation and the planet.

Then on the top of it, he wants BD illegal migrants too. Is he for real ?

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  7. 313ghazi

313ghazi SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +31 / 11,765 / -0
    Pakistan
    because they look like you, write like you, talk like you, are geographically closer to you. Heck their Pm would give a kidney for an Indian passport.

8. Axomiya_lora

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,270 / -3
    India
    Exactly, that was one of the first discussions i had on PDF with a BD member. He was of the opinion that Bengali muslims in Assam belong mostly to the lower socioeconomic rung and therefore procreated more, i reminded him that even the poorest of Assamese Hindus dare not have more than 2 children. That responsibility is ingrained in our culture.

Exasperated, he then asked us to match the Muslim birth rate by reproducing more!

You see, this is how things turn up when you discuss population explosion with them. They have issues with vaccinations, hesitate to adopt modern birth control practices. Utter mess..

And if i were to add, entire protest in NE India is based upon this simple fact, here we have the people of only one community thinking about the future of our state and sustainability of our resources.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Riyaz Syed

Riyaz Syed BANNED

Ratings:
    +0 / 324 / -0
    India
    It's their problem. State should not interfere in my personal and religious life.

Hindus can have 10 children. We are not opposing them.

10. Axomiya_lora

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,270 / -3
    India
    See, this is what i was talking about. @Galaxy D
    They are all programmed to think the same way.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. Cobra Arbok

Cobra Arbok BANNED

Ratings:
    +10 / 3,194 / -16
    India
  12. Galaxy D

Galaxy D BANNED

Ratings:
    +0 / 163 / -4
    India
    Since they refuse to take any responsibility , its quite rich of them to expect us to take up the responsibility of illegal BD migrants.

Pretty shameless chap. Are you sure he is Indian ?

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  13. Axomiya_lora

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,270 / -3
    India
    He seems like one of our own, only the perspective varies.

14. Galaxy D

Galaxy D BANNED

Ratings:
    +0 / 163 / -4
    India
    So he was basically trying to convince us to shoot our-self in the head. Amazing perspective.

15. Axomiya_lora

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,270 / -3
    India
    That's the only way his kind will proliferate, we must be wary of their designs.