Their was never such a time, the only diff is that for the first time due to the widespread prevalence of social media every thing is out in the open
character itself has its own language.
This is a learning curve for the army as well. Times have changed, army would now have to grow a thick skin. Criticism would not stop.Precisely.
Everyone who is appalled at the language being used against the military, and the tactics of those in power against those saying things to them, are nothing new.
It's just the age of social media and out in front of everyone...warna is say bauhaut buri batain pehle log kartay thay.
Maybe they can start byThis is a learning curve for the army as well. Times have changed, army would now have to grow a thick skin. Criticism would not stop.
right, but the politicians also need to change and so does the Mullah.Maybe they can start by
- not overthrowing governments
- not aiming for hybrid regimes
- not meeting opposition without notifying the PM
- stop throwing tantrums when the buck stops at the PM
- stop meeting the gluing the opposition
- stop influencing the judges
- stop doubling as Foreign minister, EC, Health minister
That could be a start.