Sadly, Pakistan needed Raheel Sharif. He too let nawaz off the hook but he was way way better.Lets discuss the many failures of Genral Bajwa
1. Failed to eliminate TTP even though it was struggling to survive when Genral Raheel left
2. Failed to force Americans to kill TTP leadership inside Afghanistan despite Americans needed Pakistan for withdrawal and peace talks
3. Failed to stop TTP from getting regrouped in Afghanistan
4. Failed to stop TTP's political wing aka PTM from coming into existence
5. Failed to stop PTM from doing its propoganda
6. Gave legitimacy to PTM by allowing them to come in parliament
7. Completely failed to develop a new counter terrorism strategy in Balochistan
8. complete failure to fight BLA and push it on backfoot which was the case when General Raheel left
9. Completely failed to protect own soldiers in Balochistan
10. Failed to do anything after Indian act of 5 August. In fact helped India to make it a new normal
11. Completely stopped support for militancy in Kashmir despite India's open aggression in Kashmir in the form of 5 August 2019
12. Failed to put pressure on Indian army while it was getting lynched by Chinese soldiers in Ladakh
13. Went for ceasefire with India at LOC while it continues to support terrorism inside Pakistan
13. Failed to reign in Pee Pee Pee in Sindh and allowed it to continue destroy biggest city of Pakistan
14. Failed to stop Pee Pee Pee from using sindh card and stoking ethnic friction in the Sindh province
15. Failed to stop sindhi nationalism from raising its ugly head
16. Failed to quell communist marxists from working against the state in colleges and universities
17. Failed to stop anti state journalists from working against the state
18. Accepted extension for 3 long years or in fact forced Prime minister for own extension bringing disrepute to the institution of Pakistan army
Balochistan operation is a political suicide for PTI chieftains who banked on the narrative of systematic injustice against the province. The naraz qabail doctrine is not working.Dont expect the army chief to solve civilian and governance issues for u. If they interfere then u will be the first to criticize. The civilian issues should be dealt by govt.
There are many military related things that bajwa have failed in, one is security in balochistan and another is his pacifist and meek nature towards india.
No. We need general who can kill baloch and pukhtuns and should try to change the demography by migrating punjabi population there just like we did in azad kashmir, doing in gilgit baltistan and new target is gwadar. Killing sindhi and punjabi feudals is definitely a crime but killing common baloch pukhtun and muhajir is a good job done. Killing karachiites in the name of mqm is a good thing but can't touch sindhi and punjabi feudals. Wow. You guys doesn't like sindhis actually its hate towards others. Raheel shareef can do this job.We need a general with ability to launch Operation Searchlight and a ambition to exceed what Pakistan Army did in Bengal 1971 in interior Sindh. burn and torch the and. Kill all Sindhi feudals and Hindus. Razakars from urban Sindh could be recruited to help out. Maybe you might like to volunteer? Lead your own platoon into the Sindhi heartlands and make proper Pakistani's out of them.