What's new

The Khalistan Movement and Modi Regime

Markhoor420

New Recruit

Sep 24, 2021
Country
Pakistan
over the years India has claimed to be the world's biggest democracy but they have been failed miserably to provide basic rights to minorities. Watch this white news short video to get real insights of what's happening in India. White News

Watch here

DrJekyll

Sep 8, 2021
Country
India
Pakistan suffers the same delusions regarding Sikhs which India suffers regarding Pashtuns.

An overwhelming majority of Indian Sikhs are not Khalistanis. It is amazing how the stupidities of the Modi regime have allowed a counter narrative to gain foothold in the media. Sikhs are not discriminated against in India on any grounds - economic, social or religious. In fact they are hugely respected for punching above their weight, just like the Parsi community, and they know that. If anything, they are increasingly cheesed off by being labelled as 'Khalistanis' by the despicable social media scumbags of the right wing, and I can understand that.

Mar 8, 2021
Country
Pakistan
There was song released recently
" Beimaan Dilli"meaning Unfaithful Delhi
So after farmers protests ,Sikhs are not very happy with India and Punjabi songs industry is actively involved in support of Punjab land supremacy.

But I think if India broke, Mizoram will be first separate country as India has treated Mizoramis even worse than Indian Muslims

Sainthood 101

Jul 24, 2021
Country
Pakistan
I have been following her for a while (a fan of her work), so I know she can get controversial
I hope Hindutva's don't run up on her in NY lol , concerned for her safety

Last edited:

jus_chillin

Sep 25, 2020
Country
Pakistan
I think she is a Pakistani
I don't know why she is getting involved in this tbh...
She's a clout chaser lmao. She has a tik tok account and most of her fans are just teens or edgy brown girls.
I have been following her for a while (a fan of her work), so I know she can get controversial
I hope Hindutva's don't run up on her in NY lol , concerned for her safety
ABCDumbos in NYC aren't of the Hindutva type. They leech off Punjabi culture and join Bhangra dance teams and be heads of brown frats in colleges LOL.

Sainthood 101

Jul 24, 2021
Country
Pakistan
She's a clout chaser lmao. She has a tik tok account and most of her fans are just teens or edgy brown girls.

ABCDumbos in NYC aren't of the Hindutva type. They leech off Punjabi culture and join Bhangra dance teams and be heads of brown frats in colleges LOL.
You from around NYC?
Yeah I felt that too, gangus try way to hard to act like wannabe Punjabis man, it's.kinda weird

Back in the day it was the Muslim Hindustani culture but they got rid of it saying it's invader culture

I mean I get it, she is edgy but represents the diverse voices in Pakistan and wider diaspora
So in that sense, I cool with her

xeuss

Aug 22, 2019
Country
India
Pakistan suffers the same delusions regarding Sikhs which India suffers regarding Pashtuns.

An overwhelming majority of Indian Sikhs are not Khalistanis. It is amazing how the stupidities of the Modi regime have allowed a counter narrative to gain foothold in the media. Sikhs are not discriminated against in India on any grounds - economic, social or religious. In fact they are hugely respected for punching above their weight, just like the Parsi community, and they know that. If anything, they are increasingly cheesed off by being labelled as 'Khalistanis' by the despicable social media scumbags of the right wing, and I can understand that.
I agree that the Khalistani movement is non-existent in India. However, the conditions that led to the Khalistani movement are once again slowly being set in place.

There is one other point to note. Sikhs are well respected in India as long as they towing the Hindu line and in-service of the Hindu nation. If they even remotely express a dissenting opinion, they are immediately branded as Khalistanis.

jus_chillin

Sep 25, 2020
Country
Pakistan
You from around NYC?
Yeah I felt that too, gangus try way to hard to act like wannabe Punjabis man, it's.kinda weird

Back in the day it was the Muslim Hindustani culture but they got rid of it saying it's invader culture

I mean I get it, she is edgy but represents the diverse voices in Pakistan and wider diaspora
So in that sense, I cool with her
Nah I have family around the NYC/NJ area and bro its so bad lolololol.

Even in most colleges here all of the gangu kids are blasting AP Dhillon and repping Punjab as if they are from there 😂 😂

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom