1. Proven wrong when Bangladesh was made.
2. Sells out its own citizens for dollars and drones, contradicting the "Muslim homeland where Muslims are safe" trope.
3. Country died in 1971, so its ideology is a lab accident between Bhutto and Zia.
4. Ibn Saud united the Arabs of Saudi Arabia, if he wanted to go back to the past he would've kept the region divided and promoted tribalism. He united all Arab tribes.
5. Pakistani ideology promotes the shedding of native cultures and languages. This is why Pakistani schools give fines to children who speak their native tongue instead of Urdu.
6. Temporary struggles with troubles in certain areas lasting for 70+ years.
7. India with all of its faults utilizes its young talent. There's no Zardaris and Ishaq Dars in India lmao.
2022 taught me in the end you should only care about your own people and group, useless to extend olive branches and care about others.
1. Bangladesh was a political blunder, nothing more.
2. Sounds like you're sympathising with terrorists + Pakistan is not in the leagues to go to war with the US, otherwise you'd become refugees next door and have something else to complain about.
3. Highly opinonated.
5. Not at all, that's impossible. Perhaps you should take a walk around Pakistan where people identify by their ethnicity, and are commonly bilingual/trilingual. You can hear people speak many languages in the same area sometimes. It's a multicultural country. You are born and raised in America, no? How many cultures and languages are you well versed in?
6. Many nations experience such things, just like Afghanistan who experienced much worse and even India, etc. In Pakistan's case it can largely be attributed to the backwardsness and uncivilised nature of certain groups.
7. Okay, irrelavant, yes it has a lot of faults that need immediate attention.
I hope 2023 teaches you not to sit in America while spewing rhetoric that many people have fought their entire lives for, and then themselves admitted it was a useless battle and regretted it.
Otherwise at least have the balls then to come down to Pakistan and fight alongside those people you are indirectly encouraging to engage in questionable acts.
Why do you pigeonhole his theory only to South Asia and beat it with 1971? Expand your horizon and see that he constructed the theory of Muslims as a separate nation and Civilization. That is a richer sociology than India-Pakistan partition.
Exactly, it can be applied to many regions across the planet. It's about lifestyle, laws, how you want to shape your society and social culture.
There would be a stark difference between Muslims and the non-Muslims, especially if those non-muslims are atheists or Hindus.