• Monday, July 13, 2020

The fraud of Saraswati River - Hindu Myth busted

Discussion in 'Pakistan History' started by Indus Pakistan, Jan 27, 2016.

1. Archie

Archie SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 2,513 / -10
    India
    OK
    Then I am sure Pakistani politicians and media won't cry this summer like they have been doing for the past 6 years
    Coz India will only release the water which our reservoirs can't store
    And the number of Dams in Indian Kashmir are increasing every year

• Thanks Thanks x 4
  2. Zibago

Zibago ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +13 / 53,869 / -3
    Pakistan
    They believe Indus flows completely from India

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Maira La

Maira La SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3 / 3,617 / -0
    Bangladesh
    Can't entirely blame them. Growing up knowing their country is named India and being taught everything associated with the English prefix 'ind' belongs to them, it's only natural that the average Indian will yield to the confusion. The Indian education system needs a reform to fight revisionist history.

• Thanks Thanks x 4
  4. Apprentice

Apprentice FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 660 / -1
    Pakistan
    I suppose India should change its name now that most of the Indus is foreign water.

5. Tergon18

Tergon18 FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 327 / -0
    Pakistan
    India has the most curious idendity crisis. It is named after a river that has been historically seperate than its current terrotiries, only united for 80 years under Ashoka later 350 under Mughals and Sultanates and 100 under British. It is like the Germans naming Germany after River Thames in England! Thamesia or something.

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  6. tsinga

tsinga FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,119 / -3
    India
    Its not India that writes inches thick columns upon columns discussing India's identity crisis..Indians know their identity and it is visible in our discussions, our media or our cultural landscape..

its India's neighbour to the west who constantly has this debate on its identity on a weekly basis in its own society.

You know you can write all you want about India's supposed identity crisis but it won't make any difference to Indians, it would just be a feel good discussion for Pakistanis. Your call entirely.

• Thanks Thanks x 4
  7. Tergon18

Tergon18 FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 327 / -0
    Pakistan
    Yes we can see who has not only an identity crisis, but also a deep seated inferiority complex.

Bollywood is primarily run by Punjabis from our side (Indus Region). Behind the camera, there are Karan Johar, Vidhu Vinod Chopra and Yash Chopra of Lahore. The Kapoor clan of Lyallpur, Dev Anand of Lahore, Rajendra Kumar of Sialkot, Jeetendra, Prem Chopra, Anil Kapoor, Dharmendra, Sunil Dutt of Jhelum, Rajesh Khanna, Vinod Khanna, Suresh Oberoi of Quetta, and their star kids are Punjabis. Composer Roshan (father of Rakesh and grandfather of Hrithik) was from Gujranwala. All this despite Punjabis forming only 2% of India while forming a majority in Pakistan.

Also Muslim Urdu Speaking Pashtuns, or Hindkowan as in the case of Shah Rukh Khan, originally from the Indus Region (Pak Area) dominate Bollywood and Bollywood uses primarily Urdu (Persian originated words) than Hindi.

Named after a region/river that has been historically seperate from it's current territories, using 'foreign' actors for its main industry, we can see who has the inferiority complex/identity crisis.

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  8. tsinga

tsinga FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,119 / -3
    India
    I tried making you understand that such lines mean nothing to us. You can personally see just by reading our papers and magazines what our society thinks of itself and whether or not it has an identity crisis. Just like how we see what your society thinks by reading a variety of Pakistani papers and magazines. Its no longer a secret with the advent of internet.

However, I can see you are intent on proving something for your sake.

Very well. Please continue. We have an inferiority complex and an identity crisis :tup:

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  9. ebrahym

ebrahym SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,742 / -0
    Pakistan
    with all due respect
    i will have to disagree with you
    first if no such river existed then there should be no Rann of kutch second of all the old river used to flow through thar desert if you know the desert you will realize it is a classic case of natural desertification possibly due to diversion of river most probably due to route change if you look at the sources of all main rivers of subcontinent you will realize the source of the old river whatever you call it has been moved towards ganges system
    now it is all observation and i dont have any source to prove it if it is wrong i take full responsibility of it

exactly no need to make any excuse
    you want , i would say need a river there
    you make a river there
    you do what you need to do

but yes i would agree with OP
    south Asian history is the most lied about and made up history in literally the whole world
    why?
    because both of us dont want to associate with each other in anyway

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Indus Pakistan

Indus Pakistan BANNED

Ratings:
    +192 / 49,249 / -12
    Pakistan
    Forensic proof that IVC was not Indian.

11. Levina

Levina BANNED

Ratings:
    +60 / 37,144 / -1
    India
    So I guess we agree upon 2 things
    1. There existed a river.
    2. That the riverbed needs to be mapped.

Did I read it right?
    There's another reason why Asian history is often lied about- to maintain European supremacy.
    Aryan invasion theory is one such example.

Sire we are the only nation in the world which has a ocean dedicated to its name. Lol

Last edited: Sep 16, 2016
  12. ebrahym

ebrahym SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,742 / -0
    Pakistan
    i think it has been more twisted by our very own experts and trust me i read about Aryan invasion theory in fifth grade and my obsession with history led me to question it and I still remember being a kukad in front of whole class on asking "too much" questions like who were the Aryans in the fisrt place?
    what made them leave their land?why is there no affiliation to Aryans currently?

i think what i agree on is that there used to be a river which has not been vanished but has moved to ganges system
    you see rivers have a source (not only one)and once a course is established it take years to reroute and a 360 turn is also what questions my troubled mind
    rivers dont just vanish
    it might have something to do with harrapan destruction as well
    but you see i am not in the research phase yet and all these speculations are mere observations and studies of others works

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. Jamwal's

Jamwal's FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 4,172 / -4
    India
    Acting, dancing which was itself frowned upon in that era (most of the high caste ) that's why most of the female dancers were from Lahore.

And they were Hindu kahartis who trace their origin from Lav Kusha from modem day India, how are they related to you folks. Are you khatri ?

Sunil Datt a Brahman. Are you Brahman ?

Last edited: Sep 16, 2016
  14. Levina

Levina BANNED

Ratings:
    +60 / 37,144 / -1
    India
    Interesting!
    What I know about Saraswati is, some 5000 years ago Saraswati lost 2 of its perennial tributaries and third one called "drishadvati" dried up. Add to it the fact that sand movement and ground faults caused the water to seep underground.
    That's how Saraswati did her disappearing act. JMHO!

15. Indus Pakistan

Indus Pakistan BANNED

Ratings:
    +192 / 49,249 / -12
    Pakistan
    Pakistan is in real trouble now. Claims expected from following.

1. Indies (West) ~ Caribean
    2. India (ana) ~ American state.
    3. Indo (nesia) ~ Country
    4. India (napolis) ~ City USA

*Wonder what the Italians think of Romania claming Roman Empire on basis of name grab?

• Thanks Thanks x 3