What's new

The Damage PML(N) is Doing to Pakistan

Areesh

ELITE MEMBER
Mar 30, 2010
Country
Pakistan
PML(N) tried to use Rana Shamim to attack Saqib Nasir. It failed completely

Now after its failure this is what that lunatic Rana Shamim said to Islamabad High Court in his defense and to save his as$

The former chief justice of Gilgit-Baltistan Rana Shamim in his written response to Islamabad High Court — dated December 4 — has stated that the talk between Shamim and ex Chief Justice Saqib Nisar took place in Gilgit, which "is an area outside the territory of Pakistan, as such the answering respondent cannot be made subject to contempt proceedings".

I know GB isn't a province of Pakistan yet but it also doesn't have equal status as AJK

Such kind of comments doesn't send a good message to people of GB who are overwhelmingly pro Pakistan and want to be a province of Pakistan like Sindh or Balochistan. Such kind of comments create disappointment and anger among people of GB and weaken Pakistani position in GB

Salza

Dec 20, 2014
Country
Pakistan
They actually want to make a case for Nawaz Sharif permanent assylum in London rather than affecting any pending case in Pakistani courts.

Shabi1

Apr 17, 2006
Country
Pakistan

Now after its failure this is what that lunatic Rana Shamim said to Islamabad High Court in his defense and to save his as$

I know GB isn't a province of Pakistan yet but it also doesn't have equal status as AJK

Such kind of comments doesn't send a good message to people of GB who are overwhelmingly pro Pakistan and want to be a province of Pakistan like Sindh or Balochistan. Such kind of comments create disappointment and anger among people of GB and weaken Pakistani position in GB
GB has provisional province status so he can't escape using that argument.

SIPRA

ELITE MEMBER
Mar 31, 2019
Country
Pakistan
I don't expect much to happen in this case; since all the concerned institutions are highly compromised.

AZADPAKISTAN2009

ELITE MEMBER
Sep 8, 2009
Country
Pakistan
I have not followed news but it is sad that this criminal , Nawaz Sharif is pulling the strings all the way up to High Level Judges

It is sad sad sad state of affairs

Forget all reforms if Imran Khan locks up these Nawaz Sharif lovers 50% of corruption will be wiped out immediately

1- When Nawaz Sharif was sentenced to Prison I stated publish his picture inside the Prison so people will rejoice
2- When he was asked to eat at Prison , I said publish his picture don't allow him home cooked meals
3- When he pretended to be sick I knew it 100 % this man is not sick I suggested keep him locked up
4- When his daughter was bailed out I said NO keep her inside the Prison cleaning toilets
5- When his brother made a run for England I said no don't let this guy go outside of country he will go arrange for funding from outside

Majority of Disturbances happening in Pakistan i.e. Violent Protest
Are coordinated by Third party Fazlu Bhudda , who plays the role of diverting attention of major institutes
Mean while the criminals continue to run around causing more chaos

Last edited:

python-000

Sep 8, 2017
Country
Pakistan

Sadly to say why only targeted pmln but ignore ppp why not make any threat about what this bloody ppp criminal mafia damage to Pakistan it destroy the main economical Hub of PAKISTAN, Karachi...

Shabi1

Apr 17, 2006
Country
Pakistan
What do people in GB want ?
GB wants provincial status, there was a referendum in which overwhelming majority demanded this and this has been a long standing promise by several governments with only PTI following it through. Since there are legal issues and it hurts Pakistan's Kashmir case to giving it regular provincial status Gov found a loophole in allowing provisional provincial status, this gives them administrative support for commercial investments, development projects and clears way for CPEC related projects, yet at the same time doesnt hurt our case for Kashmir.

They now have Insaaf/Sehat card (health insurance) as well as 4G internet access thanks to this move.

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Oct 18, 2007
Country
Pakistan
not only PMLN . PTI is not far away too . look our honorable ministers two matric failed one under graduate and then check job designation they have in pakistan .

1639397986184.png

ziaulislam

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 22, 2010
Country
Pakistan

As long as it helps PMLN who cares

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom