What's new

Thank you Webmaster

third eye

ELITE MEMBER
Aug 24, 2008
Country
India
I write to thank the Webmaster and those involved in placing a tool for us to know before posting a thread if a thread on a similar topic exists.

I was about to start a thread twice and both times thanks to this efficient tool I learned that threads already exist on the intended subject.

Thank you.

Zaki

SENIOR MODERATOR
Oct 20, 2008
Country
Pakistan
well this tool was added couple of months ago but later on it stopped working for me....now its back on and everything seems to be good :)

Yeah its a wonderful feature - very helpful indeed

third eye

ELITE MEMBER
Aug 24, 2008
Country
India
This tool isn't new, then why a late thanks..that too with a new thread.

There are no time lines to say ' Thank You' and ' Sorry".

Yes, I could have PM'ed him as well,but by starting a new thread I felt it would attract the attention of numerous ppl here who despite this tool go ahead and start duplicate threads.

SpArK

ELITE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Country
India
WebMaster.jpg

Awesome

RETIRED MOD
Mar 24, 2006
well this tool was added couple of months ago but later on it stopped working for me....now its back on and everything seems to be good :)

Yeah its a wonderful feature - very helpful indeed
It only works in a few templates, if you've been switching templates, you might notice this. As far as I remember its been up since a few months now. Haven't created many threads lately, though,

Zaki

SENIOR MODERATOR
Oct 20, 2008
Country
Pakistan
It only works in a few templates, if you've been switching templates, you might notice this. As far as I remember its been up since a few months now. Haven't created many threads lately, though,

Oh oh ok....you could be right as i have been switching to two different templates lately.... That was a very useful post as i have noticed few other features also does not work in other templates but default

I think webby shold edit other templates too as it takes only a minute to edit source code in all templates and enable all features respectively.... Default template ia good but some pplz like to use the brighter templates like myself as sometimes i switch to that greenish one

Pakistani_Athiest

Apr 6, 2010
Thank you mods for keeping this forum free and nice. I tried posting on BR and got banned. Created a new account, again banned. They cannot even stand a bit of self-criticism.

You guys rock!:toast_sign::victory::bounce::yahoo:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom