What's new

Terrorist Attack On PAF camp Badaber : 29 people massacred, 13 terrorists killed.

Dil Pakistan

Feb 5, 2009
Country
Pakistan
I am pretty sure these are UZBEKS.

Look at their shiny new white shoes. There are many pictures of these Uzbecks in this attire.

Karachi airport attack few weeks before the start of Zarb-i-Azb; dead terrorists had same shoes and they were Uzbeks.

Jun 12, 2014
Country
Pakistan
I think this is the high time.

For PAF, it's time to move JF-17s, F-7PGs to Punjab and Sindh and send Mirages to KPK-FATA-Balochistan.
Mirages are designed to handle such situations, both of the Mirage-III-Vs.

Osama Ali_16

Apr 17, 2014
Country
Pakistan
I strongly condemn the attack on airbase but can somebody tell me that when did this happen and what were the events of attack and what role did the ssg commandos play in the operation?

Dubious

RETIRED MOD
Jul 22, 2012
Country
Pakistan
I am pretty sure these are UZBEKS.

Look at their shiny new white shoes. There are many pictures of these Uzbecks in this attire.

Karachi airport attack few weeks before the start of Zarb-i-Azb; dead terrorists had same shoes and they were Uzbeks.
shoes could have been bought from any mass producer selling to many people!

Osama Ali_16

Apr 17, 2014
Country
Pakistan
I strongly condemn the attack on airbase but can somebody tell me that when did this happen and what were the events of attack and what role did the ssg commandos play in the operation?

Jun 12, 2014
Country
Pakistan
I think Pakistan should start using its old short range missiles in KPK-FATA-Balochistan. Also, China should supply their own old short range missiles to Pakistan.

I think PN also has many old short range missiles which can be used with P-3Cs.

Dr Gupta

Dec 29, 2014
Country
Kenya
Looks like a blow back from the Pakistani military operations. Drone strike was also conducted a few hours later by US perhaps trying to target them? RIP to the dead soldiers.

Irfan Baloch

SENIOR MODERATOR
Apr 12, 2009
Country
Pakistan
request to all posters NOT to quote the troll posts. you might get warnings too.
I know how some of you work .. please don't push your luck by on purpose quoting a controversial posts.

Irfan Baloch

SENIOR MODERATOR
Apr 12, 2009
Country
Pakistan
Same as attacking Army Public School, kill anyone associated with armed forces.....without even considering that Mosque was also used by locals.
for them everyone is the enemy

we must stop confusing them as Muslims or sentimental towards who is praying, unarmed, old, male , female, child... they come to kill and cause chaos .. simple.. thats what they are trained by their planners foreign or domestic.

Pak_Track

Apr 18, 2013
Country
Pakistan
Can we try to catch these basterd alive with tranqulizer sniper rather than killing them so we can extract their fundings and hidouts

Pakistan should atleast put one marksman with special tranqulizer sniper gun or shock pistol or gas csnestor etc to catch these pigs and extract bigger pigs names location etc
Tranq darts can still kill people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom