What's new

Taliban Stand with the oppressed People of Kashmir:FM Amir Mutaqqi

aziqbal

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Aug 26, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
in 2019 towards the end of 2019 500 Mujahideen had a plan to infiltrate Kashmir into the Indian side

ISI had it planned

a diversion was planned

however at the last minute the plan was cancelled because Indian intel had pick it up from Afghanistan

next time they will not have such privilege

Taliban are very Pro-Kashmir

and for this very reason Indian is too afraid to lift the lockdown

if they lift the lockdown the threat of infiltration goes up by many folds and Indian simply cant afford that

Trust me the lockdown in Kashmir opens the day Indian will no longer live in peace

Kuru

Jul 8, 2017
Country
India
Taliban complaining about tyranny has brought tears into my eyes. It seems they have a change of heart. They now seem to support human rights, gender equality and religious tolerance outside Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Also, nice to see some excitement in Pakistani camp about Kashmir after Taliban take over of Afghanistan. There are 2 things I wish to point out:

1. Pakistan is convinced that it can not take Kashmir from India on its own and will require external support (especially from those who are still considered terrorists). I think Pakistan's establishment and common citizens don't have confidence in Pakistan Army. Thats why they are counting on Taliban instead. I cant see such insult of Pakistan Army.

2. Taliban couldn't help Pakistan when they were ruling Afghanistan the last time. Just like the US (and pretty much everyone), they used Pakistan and then abandoned Pakistan's cause. China seems to be Pakistan's last hope against India.

AgnosticIndian

Dec 19, 2020
Country
India
70 years on nothing has changed. still hoping for some Pashtun lashkar support to act as foot soldiers doing all the work while the army command sleeps in posh colonies :yahoo:

PakFactor

Sep 30, 2019
Country
Pakistan
Taliban complaining about tyranny has brought tears into my eyes. It seems they have a change of heart. They now seem to support human rights, gender equality and religious tolerance outside Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Also, nice to see some excitement in Pakistani camp about Kashmir after Taliban take over of Afghanistan. There are 2 things I wish to point out:

1. Pakistan is convinced that it can not take Kashmir from India on its own and will require external support (especially from those who are still considered terrorists). I think Pakistan's establishment and common citizens don't have confidence in Pakistan Army. Thats why they are counting on Taliban instead. I cant see such insult of Pakistan Army.

2. Taliban couldn't help Pakistan when they were ruling Afghanistan the last time. Just like the US (and pretty much everyone), they used Pakistan and then abandoned Pakistan's cause. China seems to be Pakistan's last hope against India.
Dude shut the f**k up with your Pajeet analysis, you already fucked up in Afghanistan and crying like whores and here you lecturing us, we already whopped your asses in Kargil before you even realized what happened and we were doing ok until Ganja **** came along. You can't even shot in the middle of the night except hit a few trees and 1 crow. You need Para, Military, Police and Vishnu and God knows what else just to control Kashmir Valley. You clowns should be the last one's to lecture us or anyone here or elsewhere.

Do us all a favor along with your Major Gobar and Gen. Bar handle Mustache and nation and collectively put your head up Aranab Gobarwami's a$s.

Last edited:

Arsalan345

Feb 16, 2021
Country
Pakistan

Insulting our Institutions will not solve your problems. We have done well in Afghanistan. We will destroy your proxy in Iran too. Abrogation will not save Indian army from Pakistan. QUAD can't save India from China. Do you think that Pakistan has abandoned Kashmir? Your abrogation decision is just a piece of document in which you celebrated. This decision has it's own consequences. There are many players who want to punish India. Pakistan can use right timing for it's own advantage. Enjoy your time. Future is uncertain for Indian people.

graphican

ELITE MEMBER
Jul 21, 2009
Country
Pakistan
in 2019 towards the end of 2019 500 Mujahideen had a plan to infiltrate Kashmir into the Indian side

ISI had it planned

a diversion was planned

however at the last minute the plan was cancelled because Indian intel had pick it up from Afghanistan

next time they will not have such privilege

Taliban are very Pro-Kashmir

and for this very reason Indian is too afraid to lift the lockdown

if they lift the lockdown the threat of infiltration goes up by many folds and Indian simply cant afford that

Trust me the lockdown in Kashmir opens the day Indian will no longer live in peace
We shouldn't make claims that are harmful for the state, specially that never happened.

graphican

ELITE MEMBER
Jul 21, 2009
Country
Pakistan
This is Taliban vs RSS and it is heart warming that Taliban are supporting oppressed Kashmiris. When there's a military threat, diplomacy is possible. Without fear of consequences, RSS will not come to terms.

Meliodas

Mar 17, 2019
Country
Pakistan
Free Kashmir
Phuck India
Problem has been that we see fucking India from our lens and not think on what are actual weaknesses and faultlines of India. Infact we have chosen all the wrong options from Kashmir to Punjab and to NE. Punjab is a considerably wealthy state and people are affluent on average and in Kashmir they have many amenities, all of us saw how Abdullahs manuvered the kashmiri people and acted against Pakistan from day one. Another thing of importance is that in both cases of Punjab and Kashmir, it was Indian mistakes that gave us openings and as such the reactions were highly influenced by their actions. Also these are right next to our border meaning it can have a spillover effect. If we truly want to **** India focus on areas that have an economic incentive for dissent and also look for areas where there are other forces to share the burden.

If we start working objectively ok the faultlines India can shatter in a very small time window.
Taliban FM on a question from an Indian Journalist reiterated their stance that they stand with the oppressed people of Kashmir. Many in India have heaved a sigh of relief as the FM also emphasised the need to solve the Kashmir issue by talks as he put it diplomatically.
Taliban are in their nascent phase of regoverning Afghanistan, it would be too soon to get any particular response from them on any regional issue this early. Once they have a stable base their first line of action will be iskp and not Indian army.

Last edited:

Goritoes

Jan 20, 2021
Country
Pakistan
Baat cheet? Taliban did not heed to their own advice ? and Dialog with who? India ? yeah Good luck... These people only understand one language :sniper:

Vapnope

Nov 11, 2015
Country
Pakistan

Your hypothesis is as useless as was your assessment of your puppets in Kabul vis a vis Taliban. Pakistan has never asked Taliban to fight in Kashmir and there isn't anyone here banking on Taliban to fight India for Pakistan.

It is Indian media, diplomats and army veterans who are writing articles on articles and doing show after show that Taliban will do this and that In Kashmir while Taliban have not shown a slightest inkling that they plan to go to Kashmir.

Taliban will settle their score with you for what you did in Afghanistan but that would be on their own terms and that's about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom