What's new

Taiwan claims territories of Pakistan and 16 other countries

mudas777

Oct 24, 2016
Country
Pakistan
Day time robbery in works here. 😁 . We don't even consider Taiwan exists for us in any shape or form other then as a part of main land China. So Mr Taiwan where about you guys want to discuss territory with us and i will give you a hint Beijing will be a right place i guess, where we will introduce to you daddy China too.

kankan326

Jun 7, 2011
Country
China
Many people still believe that China having so many territory disputes with its neighbours is because of CCP's aggression. Learn the history first.

Last edited:

zectech

Aug 12, 2018
Country
Italy
God Bless the Taiwanese. I love the Chinese. Taiwan and Communists need to band together in the new developing cold war.

China should send a daily letter to Taiwan explaining this video and explaining that Westerners are trying to break away Tibet, Xinjiang, HK, and other Chinese territories to be permanently lost from China and the Chinese people. Taiwan must aid the communists against Western genociders. Any Western promises to Taiwan are there to trick the Taiwanese. US Navy presence in SCS is targeted against Taiwan. Don't side with your adversary. Communists and Nationalists together like in the old days of fighting Japan.

Use nationalism against the West.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Military Forum Latest Posts

Top Bottom