• Sunday, December 16, 2018

Syrian women share personal testimonies of rape by regime soldiers

Discussion in 'Middle East & Africa' started by Numerous, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Numerous

Numerous FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 152 / -0
    Pakistan
    Silent War: How Rape Became a Weapon in Syria

There is a documentary attached https://www.aljazeera.com/programme...nt-war-rape-weapon-syria-180611071447939.html

It's very painful to watch but it gives you the idea of how Assad's troops treat Muslim women.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  2. mr.robot

mr.robot FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 937 / -0
    Pakistan
  3. Timur

Timur SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 2,449 / -0
    Turkey
    no he is the firawn (pharaoh) of syria

we should ask the jews if pharaoh massraped the jews or killed old and young.. ? at least one similarity his soildiers wanted their enemy to accept their leader as a god.. @500 @DavidSling @Solomon2

4. Retired Troll

Retired Troll ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +9 / 24,245 / -8
    Pakistan
    Reminds me of Kashmir and Indian occupation.

5. Thumboor

Thumboor FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 133 / -0
    Pakistan
    Are you an idiot?, you do realise that israel and syria are diametrically opposed. How can he be a zionist while the israelis are occupying the golan heights by force and are reguarly firing on syrian government targets.

Far more likely that the label of zionist could be ascribed to the terrorist FSA and the saudis funding them.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. $@rJen

$@rJen BANNED

Ratings:
    +0 / 6,886 / -23
    India
    Stop being dumb... When did IDF committed mass rapes on Palastinians ??

7. undertakerwwefan

undertakerwwefan BANNED

Ratings:
    +1 / 2,069 / -3
    Canada
    Men have raped since the beginning of time. Regime soldiers or not is irrelevant.

8. Rukarl

Rukarl FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 1,500 / -8
    United States
    Why does Turkey have a Israeli embassy on its soil ?

9. Timur

Timur SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 2,449 / -0
    Turkey
    how retarded is your question and your brain? how did you connect this with an embassy? did I hurt you so much with the truth?

10. Rukarl

Rukarl FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 1,500 / -8
    United States
    Is your IQ comparable to a dog or a wolf? My question has alot to do with your post.

Now answer me

Why does Turkey have a Israeli embassy on its soil ?

11. Saif al-Arab

Saif al-Arab BANNED

Ratings:
    +13 / 10,359 / -8
    Saudi Arabia
    Don't mind the guy. This is a radical Islamist that lives in Germany (he used to display an ISIS avatar) and barks against every Muslim regime aside from his own. All he is good at is criticizing/insulting/hating on Arabs, Iranians and everyone else.

Self-proclaimed Islamists in the West are the most hypocritical and pathetic creatures.

At one point in time he was a normal user. I am not sure what happened to him. Along with that Kamil (Arabic name) Baku (Azeri, not a Turkish citizen) user he is a very bad representative of Turks around here. Both have a very annoying tendency to obsess about Arab affairs and write ignorant troll nonsense posts.

Don't expect any sane arguments from them or a capability to argue. They are like the Mullah lot here. Ignoring facts at will when it suits them. Hypocrisy 24/7 etc.

German intelligence probably already have him on their radar.

Assad is a saint. Brobaganda. But, but he is supposedly anti-Israel so everything goes! Both the Al-Assad regime and militant groups are trash. The average Syrian suffers caught between two evils.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
    • Thanks Thanks x 3
  12. Rukarl

Rukarl FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 1,500 / -8
    United States
    Thanks for the info. Didnt knew that.

Indeed, they are very hypocrite and disgusting creatures. But on the other hand there are positive signals coming from the region (Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Tunisia, Egypt etc). Hope the improvement continues for the betterment of the world and humanity.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. Falcon29

Falcon29 ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +19 / 17,084 / -32
    Palestinian Territory, Occupied
    I don't remember seeing that and think you confused it for a different banner. Regardless of differences it's not okay to throw that at him or anyone else as it is a sensitive matter.

14. Saif al-Arab

Saif al-Arab BANNED

Ratings:
    +13 / 10,359 / -8
    Saudi Arabia
    A few years ago (when he first joined) he used ISIS's flag as his avatar. I am quite sure about this otherwise I would not have written it. Later on he switched to a Jihadi flag (white Sahada used on a Black banner) which he changed recently to his current avatar.

That was the avatar that he used until recently:

[​IMG]

I just can't stand trolls and hypocrites like him. All I see him doing is barking against Arabs, Arab governments while living in freaking Germany and having ancestral ties to the biggest Western lapdog country since WW2 (Turkey).

I don't like this guy and will speak against him openly as long as he acts hostile against Arabs and writes hypocritical nonsense. He is a fake Islamist as well. A Turkish/Turkic nationalist that hides under the flag of religion when it suits him. At least he changed his avatar to his current "cat avatar".

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. Falcon29

Falcon29 ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +19 / 17,084 / -32
    Palestinian Territory, Occupied
    Well I did not know that, I remember that recent banner you posted in your post. A lot of us have hypocrisy and it's not easy to overcome especially when you feel more obliged towards your country/ethnicity. I agree we should all work on that. As for him personally, I don't know how he is in his real life but I don't like 'Islamist' terminology. I wish it would go away(Islamist's fault too). Then we can judge people on principles/values as opposed to affiliations or tendencies which might not be reflective of their character.

What people expect from Arab nations towards Israel is mostly emotional rhetoric as opposed to real action on ground, because no one is really risking military adventures on the ground. These days people are driven by emotional rhetoric because they feel emotionally defeated which is worse than being militarily defeated. And so they want Arab leaders to make energetic remarks but don't realize Arab leaders grew out of that phase(40's-70's).

The whole situation in region requires new people to rise up and give their expertise in all fields. It looks people in region lack confidence and feed theirselves lots of rhetoric/fantasies/conspiracies to cope with harsh reality. We need to rise out of that, it's unimaginable we lack confident people and exceptional leadership(not just literal governing, all fields). It is there somewhere but some conditions need to be put into place to encourage them to give their input.

It's easy for me to say, and honestly if I was in their shoes I'd probably see that it is not a risk worth taking or not worth putting energy into as people are resistant to change.

• Thanks Thanks x 1