• Friday, August 7, 2020

:: Sports - Back in Action ::

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Trailer23, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Trailer23

Trailer23 SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +86 / 8,052 / -0
    Pakistan
    Finally, after months of watching reruns of old Sporting events, there is some sign of Sports coming back.

The past couple of weeks have been great for me as a couple of Formula 1 Races have taken place in Austria with the 3rd one heading to Hungary.

In the NBA, the season was postponed-ed after a player for the Utah Jazz tested positive for CoVID-19 back in March. Now its starting later this month with a slightly different format and will take place in 'The Bubble' at Disney World (Orlando).

Now, all I need is for MotoGP to get started again.

What 'bout you guys?

2. dharmi

dharmi BANNED

Ratings:
    +1 / 555 / -2
    India
    F1 and moto sports are fine because they're best enjoyed on a screen anyway but the rest.. football, cricket, tennis played in empty stadiums ? Kinda kills the viewing experience even on screen, crowds are a bit part of the atmosphere.

Fuckin' virus can't go away soon enough.

3. Trailer23

Trailer23 SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +86 / 8,052 / -0
    Pakistan
    @dharmi
    Yeah well the NBA is gonna be kinda dull without the screaming fans too - but gotta get the ball rolling somewhere.

I hope NCAA starts the tournament too without Canceling it. March Madness and Final Four are some of the best events of the year.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. dharmi

dharmi BANNED

Ratings:
    +1 / 555 / -2
    India
    True, gotta start somewhere.. but that light at the end of the tunnel better be leading to full normalcy.. and soon.