What's new

South Korea’s Moon cancels Japan trip amid spat over insult

Beast

ELITE MEMBER
Feb 5, 2011
Country
China
Korea & China both suffer from anti Japanese mass propaganda happening for decades,Moon governments selling point is his anti Japanese stand,his opposition is more pro US and softer on Japan.
Any south Korean try to be soft on Japan will lose popularity in the country. Anti Japan is always the core of any south Korea political party.

Globenim

Aug 19, 2011
Country
China
Japan: Insults others for revisionist and nationalistic propaganda
China/Korea: Thats disrespectful
America and lapdogs: Wow China/Korea cool it down with the anti-Japan propaganda!

Reashot Xigwin

Oct 20, 2012
Continue your delusion that south Korea will side with Japan to against China. You might as well say Russia will side with US to take on China to suit your fantasy. :rofl:
Both SK & Japanese armed forces are armed, trained, & have alliance with the US & by extension NATO. The 2 might not like each other but they both have their respective reasons why a chinese dominated Asia is treated as an existential threat.

This is the same level of delusion that Hitler have that france & britain will not go to war with germany over Danzig because they hate each others or some other reasons.

Cossack25A1

Jul 11, 2014
Country
Philippines
@Reashot Xigwin

You claim your mighty south Korea will work together with Japan to deal with China? I guess you are out of reality.

The South Korea more likely join China to carpet bomb Japan to ashes, is the reality.
Ahh yes, nothing changes. Still having the dream to bomb Japan to ashes.

Beast

ELITE MEMBER
Feb 5, 2011
Country
China
Both SK & Japanese armed forces are armed, trained, & have alliance with the US & by extension NATO. The 2 might not like each other but they both have their respective reasons why a chinese dominated Asia is treated as an existential threat.

This is the same level of delusion that Hitler have that france & britain will not go to war with germany over Danzig because they hate each others or some other reasons.
South Korea see Japan more as a threat than China. South Korea alliance is only against nuclear arm north Korea. They wouldn't care a crap about what alliance with American if not for the north Korea. An alliance with Japan is even out of question.

The only one who see south Korea viewing China as a threat is you.

Reashot Xigwin

Oct 20, 2012
South Korea see Japan more as a threat than China. South Korea alliance is only against nuclear arm north Korea. They wouldn't care a crap about what alliance with American if not for the north Korea. An alliance with Japan is even out of question.

The only one who see south Korea viewing China as a threat is you.

• A recent poll shows South Koreans have an even less favourable view of China than of its former colonial ruler Japan, amid controversies over food and history

In South Korea, will growing anti-China views come between Seoul and Beijing? | South China Morning Post (scmp.com)

Why do you keep humiliating yourself?

KAL-EL

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Jun 2, 2013
Country
United States
Any south Korean try to be soft on Japan will lose popularity in the country. Anti Japan is always the core of any south Korea political party.
From what I understand, some Japanese really love Korean barbecue

Beast

ELITE MEMBER
Feb 5, 2011
Country
China
  • A recent poll shows South Koreans have an even less favourable view of China than of its former colonial ruler Japan, amid controversies over food and history

In South Korea, will growing anti-China views come between Seoul and Beijing? | South China Morning Post (scmp.com)

Why do you keep humiliating yourself?
LoL.. this kind of fake article by scmp (well know to be anti-China media). South Korea hate Japanese more than Chinese are well known. Japan raped and make their women sex slaves are well known. You are continue deluded yourself with pro american and fake article. But it will not change the fact south Korea will never work with Japanese to deal with China.

If China ask for join invasion of Japan, surely south Korea will be interested to join.
From what I understand, some Japanese really love Korean barbecue
So? Does it change the fact anti Japan is core policy of any south Korea political party?

Reashot Xigwin

Oct 20, 2012
LoL.. this kind of fake article by scmp (well know to be anti-China media). South Korea hate Japanese more than Chinese are well known. Japan raped and make their women sex slaves are well known. You are continue deluded yourself with pro american and fake article. But it will not change the fact south Korea will never work with Japanese to deal with China.

If China ask for join invasion of Japan, surely south Korea will be interested to join.

So? Does it change the fact anti Japan is core policy of any south Korea political party?
"82 per cent of South Koreans aged 30-49 held a negative view of China, followed by 80 per cent of those aged 18-29"

Beast

ELITE MEMBER
Feb 5, 2011
Country
China
"82 per cent of South Koreans aged 30-49 held a negative view of China, followed by 80 per cent of those aged 18-29"

This is pull out from where? Western propaganda article? Your trick is outdated.

Let me show so called professional article claimed by the clown of propaganda of west. Proven to be totally a joke by end of 2020. :enjoy:

Reashot Xigwin

Oct 20, 2012
This is pull out from where? Western propaganda article? Your trick is outdated.

Let me show so called professional article claimed by the clown of propaganda of west. Proven to be totally a joke by end of 2020. :enjoy:
Google translate:
Favorability of the United States has been on the rise since July last year, and in this survey, it was the highest since July 2019. Favorability toward Japan has also been on the rise since July last year. On the other hand, the favorable sentiment toward China was 26.3 degrees, down 3.3 degrees from the first week of January survey, the lowest since the country's favorability was measured.

Titanium100

Mar 1, 2019
Country
Denmark
Thw fact is If South Koreans hates Chinese, they hates the Japanese 5X more.
This. I completely agree with you but however the anti-chinese sentiments has skyrocketed in South Korea recently mainly due to two incidents starting from the kimchi battle but that was not so serious but the one that sticks out is the influence chinese companies have in South Korea this is the one that really triggered a sky-rocketing and it mainly started from a Tv-series that was cancelled after 2 episodes due to an uproar which is something that has never happened in South Korea before and that Tv-series was called Joseon Exorcist that thing caused almost diplomatic melt-down.. The allegations were serious the claims were that a pro-chinese director whos linked to chinese companies was distorting korean history while making korean legends appear immoral and brutal while also sinofying the Korean historical characters in their outfits and cuisines and this was not just some random historical characters but the current modern korea's founding fathers was made into a tyrant who slaughters his own people.. The K-netizens went bananas..

Last edited:

Beast

ELITE MEMBER
Feb 5, 2011
Country
China
This. I completely agree with you but however the anti-chinese sentiments has skyrocketed in South Korea recently mainly due to two incidents starting from the kimchi battle but that was not so serious but the one that sticks out is the influence chinese companies have in South Korea this is the one that really triggered a sky-rocketing and it mainly started from a Tv-series that was cancelled after 2 episodes due to an uproar which is something that has never happened in South Korea before and that Tv-series was called Joseon Exorcist that thing caused almost diplomatic melt-down.. The allegations were serious the claims were that a pro-chinese director whos linked to chinese companies was distorting korean history while making korean legends appear immoral and brutal while also sinofying the Korean historical characters in their outfits and cuisines and this was not just some random historical characters but the current modern korea's founding fathers was made into a tyrant who slaughters his own people..

The anti Chinese sentiment by Korean is never going to surpass their hatre for Japanese. Spin whatever u all want. If u ask any south Korean who is the country they want to attack. Japan will always be on top of the list.

I am north east Asian and I don't need non regional area people to educate what is in my region.

I have seen even ridiculous post seeing foreigner claim they know Chinese literature and Chinese history better than Chinese. LoL..

Titanium100

Mar 1, 2019
Country
Denmark
The anti Chinese sentiment by Korean is never going to surpass their hatre for Japanese. Spin whatever u all want. If u ask any south Korean who is the country they want to attack. Japan will always be on top of the list.

I am north east Asian and I don't need non regional area people to educate what is in my region.

I have seen even ridiculous post seeing foreigner claim they know Chinese literature and Chinese history better than Chinese. LoL..
I never said they hated Chinese more than Japanese.. If you read my post carefully you will understand that I completely agreed with the post I was replying to but also highlighted that the anti-chinese sentiment is on the rise in Korea all tho nothing will reach the Japanese level due to the war-crimes they commited in Korea and genocide there is no competition there.. But the anti-chinese sentiment is increasing in Korea currently which is a ground reality.. The netizens were even calling Kris Wu's scandal article calling him chinese or discriminating him for that instead of focussing on the scandal which is pretty serious scandal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom