• Monday, February 17, 2020

Sindh Government to Launch BRT in Karachi

Discussion in 'Pakistan Economy' started by SBD-3, Jun 14, 2014.

1. SBD-3

SBD-3 ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5 / 7,838 / -15
    Pakistan
    [​IMG]
    The cost allocated is 3 Billion out of total budget of 3.216 Billion earmarked for improving transportation in the province.
    Another zulm with mohajirs? @W-11

2. W.11

W.11 ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +9 / 10,007 / -54
    Pakistan
    waah bhai ab to karachi sone ka shehr ban jaye ga, dudh ki nehreh flow karen ge, 3 billion locate ker dya he

nacho BC

Karachi jaise bade shahr ke lye 3 billion, Lahore ke mass transit peh kitna kharcha hua tha, what abut rawalpindi mass transit, 40 billion as told by some member here, 3 billion ki to required buses ajain woh bhi bohut hoga, us me kitna pocket me jaye yeh be dekh lena

local government MQM walon ko PPP dede to private investment se hi bus project mukammal kerde

Last edited: Jun 14, 2014
  3. SBD-3

SBD-3 ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5 / 7,838 / -15
    Pakistan
    This is just one line.....also add malik riaz's metro and Karachi'z gonna have two....hopefully....
    Be happy that something is better than nothing....

4. Bilal.

Bilal. SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5 / 3,005 / -0
    Something is indeed better than nothing but yaar 3 billion project? While even multan will get a 30 billion line.

5. W.11

W.11 ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +9 / 10,007 / -54
    Pakistan
    why should anyone be happy about getting some loose coins like a beggar? Karachi need transportation solution on a massive scale and it needs an immense funding not some change okay

beta 3 billion pocket me jaye ga because 3 billion ka koi mass transit project karachi jaise city me implement hi nahi ho sakta

aik line PPP kech de gi road peh aur dekha de gi tht we made mass transit project :lol:

KCR ke lye one billion alocate kya he, how in the world they gonna implement KCR using mere one billion rupees is beyond me :lol:, gadha gari chalayain ge kya KCR peh?

Last edited: Jun 14, 2014
  6. Bilal.

Bilal. SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5 / 3,005 / -0
    Mere ghar ke samne road construction ke liye 2007 se khudi hoi hai since f***ing 7 years. Hadh hai koi!

7. airmarshal

airmarshal SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +9 / 9,675 / -0
    Pakistan
    Just look at this! Karachi is like an orphaned city. The first city to have a public transit in times of ayub Khan in 60s is the worst city today for public transit.

This is heart breaking. The biggest city of the country is treated like a political ring for two parties controlling it.

8. I M Sikander

I M Sikander SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 2,384 / -6
    Pakistan
    The MQM-PPP nexus is doing hell for the people of Sind and specially Karachi.

While Punjab and KPK are busy in doing mega infrastructure projects, the Sind gov. is working on the proposal to legalize the Pathetic 'Ching chee transport' and issue them route permit and registration number.

Even Peshawar whose population is less than District Central of Karachi is planning to implement mass transit system. we in Sind are left to travel with Ching chee and Mini bus.

9. airmarshal

airmarshal SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +9 / 9,675 / -0
    Pakistan
    the qingchi if allowed, should only be allowed for small towns. When I saw them in KArachi on my last visit, I realized the city is not going forward but backward in public transit.

The first blunder was giving private transport license to run buses. It has become a deeply rooted mafia now. The public tranist is always run by a govt. But what about a govt that cant run itself?

I agree MQM and PPP are going to kill this great city. I hope they get killed long before that.

10. I M Sikander

Ratings:
    +2 / 2,384 / -6
    Pakistan
    Some time I really feel sad when i saw such pics of lahore, and then look what the Sind Gov. is doing in Karachi

Attached Files:

11. Jaanbaz

Jaanbaz BANNED

Ratings:
    +20 / 15,600 / -9
    Pakistan
    3 billion Rupees? Pee Pee Pee will pocket at least 1 billion Rupees, rest will disappear in the pockets of contractors and bureaucrats.

12. I M Sikander

Ratings:
    +2 / 2,384 / -6
    Pakistan
    Once I went to lahore in 2002 , it was one hell of a city. There were ching chee and tonga every where, the roads were very dirty and the whole city was like a dust bin. The transport system was so pathetic that i felt proud of being a Karachit. But ten year after, when i visited Lahore in 2013 it was a totally changed city.

While other cities of Pakistan specially the one in Punjab are progressing, our darling Karachi is going backward in every single aspect, from infrastructure to law and order.

13. W.11

W.11 ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +9 / 10,007 / -54
    Pakistan
    tumhare pita ji ne bana ker dya tha Karachi ka infrastructure from 2006-2010?

ayr KPK me konsa aisa mega project launch ho gya he zara mughe bhi to batao?

14. Bouncer

Bouncer FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 816 / -1
    Pakistan
    Bring Mustafa Kamal back to Karachi!!

15. I M Sikander

Ratings:
    +2 / 2,384 / -6
    Pakistan
    Kyun marvao gay ausay.
    Wo Qaid ka Ghaddar hai, iss liay jan bacha kar dubai mae chupa baitha hai.

Yes 3 under passes and 4 over head bridges are the total achievement of that era.

Not a single school, college, new university or hospital was built in that period. Now metro or mass transit system was implemented.

ayr KPK me konsa aisa mega project launch ho gya he zara mughe bhi to batao?[/quote]
    Check teh Naya KPK thread, the feasibility report of Peshawar mass transit system has completed and the CM has given order to start the project.