What's new

Share your childhood memories

RealNapster

May 6, 2015
Country
Pakistan
One of the memories is of me aged 12 or 13 going to a fair arranged at the local air force station.

I got onto to a small Ferris Wheel and beside me on the same seat a girl of perhaps my age came and sat. The wheel started turning and the girl started speaking to me but all I could do was be terrified whenever my seat reached the top and me wanting to jump off.

---

@Mentee @RealNapster @Zibago @BDforever @Bilal9 @Moonlight - Share your memories.

Well i have a sharp memory when it come to events, haan numbers mjhy yad ni reh paty wo alag baat hy. But i remember my first crush, she was my classmate from montessori till class 4. Loved her alot. Her house, was also close to my house so i would usually go there and just watch her doing stuff. Once on valentines day (which is my 10th birthday) i convinced my cousin (same age) to come with me and give her a rose. Time is around 11 pm summers (usually we would stay awake till 12-1 am due to electricity loadshedding). So we both went there. I stood at her gate for about 15-20 minutes but was unable to go inside (ab itni himat hoti to aaj tak single hota kia) .... so i just put that rose in front of the gate and come back. Now she have 3 kids. 2 daughters one son. The elder kid is of age 7. While i am still single.

Moonlight

Nov 1, 2015
Country
Pakistan
One of the memories is of me aged 12 or 13 going to a fair arranged at the local air force station.

I got onto to a small Ferris Wheel and beside me on the same seat a girl of perhaps my age came and sat. The wheel started turning and the girl started speaking to me but all I could do was be terrified whenever my seat reached the top and me wanting to jump off.

---

@Mentee @RealNapster @Zibago @BDforever @Bilal9 @Moonlight - Share your memories.
My most of the memories are how got injured. How I got fractured finger. How I got injured and then got few stitches on arm. Lol

Annalena

New Recruit

Apr 9, 2019
Country
Germany
Once I tried running from home ,without any equipments, but end up sitting on the staircase near my house as I realised there is nowhere to go. And after few hours my sister came to bring me back. No one mentions this scene its kinda awkward tho haha

lastofthepatriots

Aug 16, 2015
Country
Pakistan
I remember flipping the switch to the ground water motor with wet hands and getting electrocuted. Luckily my uncle had reduced the watts in the house, otherwise I would have been long gone.

Zee-shaun

Feb 21, 2016
Country
Pakistan
I had my roza khushai when I was 7 and it was a big day. I didn't take my mid day nap and did all the namaz ba jamaat. The last few hours were really tough and I thought I was gonna die. :undecided:
Prior to my roza khushai mom trained us with a socalled 'aadha roza'. She would wake us up for the sehri and feed us well. Next meal was served around 13:00 so we skipped the breakfast and called it 'adha roza'.
What a great way to prepare kids for the ramadan. If I have kids in future, I'll follow my mom. :toast_sign:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom