Shameful act of Pmln senator Sabir Shah at an international forum

ghazi52

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Mar 21, 2007
Country
Pakistan
He is from my halka hahaha
Lost to PTI so was given a ticket to senate
My cousin loves him since he gets alot "thekas" on discount from him..his buisness has been bad since PTI took over

Guy made a lot and is self proclaimed big "peer" or "ghada nasheen"
Yes, you are right, I am from Ghazi.

ghazi52

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Mar 21, 2007
Country
Pakistan
1652882445642.png

xyx007

Nov 27, 2017
Country
Pakistan
The English language is not our native tongue. We speak it as a slave language to convey messages to our Master. That's all right but perhaps he ought to have prepared beforehand, or he ought to be able to speak in Urdu like Modi.

Path-Finder

ELITE MEMBER
Feb 7, 2013
Country
Pakistan
It pours and shines right through the values.

Of course hailing from England, you would like everyone to be fluent in the colonial language albeit with the Bradford, Birmingham dialect
and you are sitting in germany, I guess in Germany they achieved success with political parties like PDM! after the ruins of a great war.

other than snarky snide which is a go to for you and using ad hominems as well. its the best defence you have.

why not use purely urdu on this forum as a free mind and let us slaves keep posting in english?

Last edited:

Longhorn

Feb 22, 2019
Country
Pakistan
The English language is not our native tongue. We speak it as a slave language to convey messages to our Master. That's all right but perhaps he ought to have prepared beforehand, or he ought to be able to speak in Urdu like Modi.
Or maybe he should have studied at school rather than bribed the teachers for his certificates.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom