• Sunday, September 23, 2018

Shafiq Mengal- State Sponsored group went rouge and became LEJ-A

Discussion in 'Pakistan's Internal Security' started by Bratva, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Areesh

Areesh ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +22 / 46,034 / -30
    Pakistan
    It continued. The fact is that baloch militant activities have decreased considerably. And it is TTP/Lej-A/ISIS that is the reason behind most of the violence in that province.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. SleepingLion

SleepingLion FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 109 / -0
    Pakistan
    No bone in human structure is of that size! Seems like chickens leg bone. (From a Balochi Sajji)

[​IMG]

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  3. sady

sady FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5 / 1,138 / -0
    Pakistan
    It is high time the policy to employ cat to get rid of mice should be abondoned. The world has changed alot since 90s, better infrastructure and better policing should not let any space for private militias.
    I believe security apparatus understands this now as evident from lessons learnt from Tirah valley ops where initially aman lashkars were employed which were eventually disbanded in second phase of ops. Same should be applied in whole Pakistan where men in uniform should only have power to police. Groups like LeT and JeM need to be sorted in a sane and tactful manner as well without creating another branch of Punjabi Taliban.

4. shah1398

shah1398 SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6 / 5,436 / -0
    Pakistan
    Actually I was referring to surrender of Ferrari and all those who had been hiding in mountains since many decades. They wud attack security forces, blow up railway tracks, bridges, target esp Punjabis almost on daily basis. Ferrari camps were thriving almost all over Balochitsan but with FC Balochistan kicking in hard they had to be relocated to Afghanistan and now compare the situation to what was few years ago. And I hope U aint categorizing likes of Harbyar Marri, Brahamdagh Bugti etc as "small ghundas"...

Last edited: Nov 20, 2016
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  5. SBD-3

SBD-3 ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5 / 7,830 / -15
    Pakistan
    You're commingling the activities of Extremists with Baloch groups. Two hits in short span.
    http://www.samaa.tv/pakistan/2016/10/quetta-twin-blasts-kill-two-injure-many-others/
    http://tribune.com.pk/story/1078971/one-killed-as-quetta-bound-jaffer-express-comes-under-attack/
    BLA has the freedom like Taliban, they can always go back in Afghanistan for safety. Doesn't mean they are killed.
    my question about equity remains unanswered through. Is there any development on negotiations since Malik left? I would be glad to know an update.

6. Areesh

Areesh ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +22 / 46,034 / -30
    Pakistan
    I never said their activities have completely ended. But it is a fact that their activities have declined. The worst of the acts of terror that this province has faced is from TTP/LeG-A/ISIS and not BLA.

7. SBD-3

SBD-3 ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5 / 7,830 / -15
    Pakistan
    Ferrari commanders are local rogues who use illegal labor for extraction. Their links to BLA is mostly self created. Just like many rogue groups use AQ/ISIS/Taliban's name for promoting their agendas.

My question goes mute again.

8. Areesh

Areesh ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +22 / 46,034 / -30
    Pakistan
    Your questions is stupid. If PML(N) can do all things possible to bring its CM then surely it can do something to reign in establishment's rogue elements too.

But since Punjab is safe which is primary constituency of PML(N) so it doesn't care much about sh!t happening inside Balochistan.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. shah1398

shah1398 SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6 / 5,436 / -0
    Pakistan
    Hain?????? Then if they not the BLA/BRA etc ppl then who is BLA/BRA etc? Are likes of Brahamdagh etc running some ghost groups or what?

10. Hareeb

Hareeb FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 1,916 / -0
    Pakistan
    One college drop out of elite institution became president of Pakistan (A.A Zardari) and the other one became terrorist (Shafiq Mengal). Apni apni qismat ki baat ha.

11. SBD-3

SBD-3 ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5 / 7,830 / -15
    Pakistan
    Well that's the ultimate way if you can't answer it.

12. Horus

Horus ADMINISTRATOR

Ratings:
    +368 / 88,303 / -0
    Pakistan
    Since when you can use fb as a hard evidence to make such a claim or to back it up?

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  13. SBD-3

SBD-3 ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5 / 7,830 / -15
    Pakistan
    BLA and BRA are like Taliban. The upper tier.

14. Areesh

Areesh ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +22 / 46,034 / -30
    Pakistan
    You don't need to defend PML(N) everywhere and on everything. If they have failed in something then there is nothing wrong in admitting it.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. SBD-3

SBD-3 ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5 / 7,830 / -15
    Pakistan
    Well if asking questions count as defending then I would just say that I engaged the wrong person.