• Friday, November 22, 2019

Saudis Go on Full Alert after Putin Threatens to Hit S. Arab in Reprisal fo

Discussion in 'Arab Defence Forum' started by SpArK, Sep 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IceCold

IceCold PDF VETERAN

Ratings:
    +6 / 15,069 / -0
    Pakistan
    We broke the USSR and are still haunted by the aftermath up till now. So i suggest you to be less proud of the blunder we committed then allowing Jehad and what not from our territory resulting into the mess we are today with end nowhere.
    Saudi Arabia is the center for the largest holly places but that does not give the kings the right to destroy other countries with their proxies while they enjoy luxurious lives with God knows how many wives. They need to be held accountable for their deeds and we have our own mess to take care off, we should not follow them blindly.
    Russia does not seem to be in the mood to strike SA anywhere so this whole discussion is moot however even if they do they are going to strike strategic oil fields and military posts and not the holy sites because that would not serve any purpose to them other then alienating the whole Muslim community.
    So we need to back off. Pakistani has suffered enough because of this Muslim Ummah BS.

2. ExtraOdinary

ExtraOdinary SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 5,602 / -7
    India
    It was more of a wake up call for them. They did get their act together after what happened in the 1st war.

3. Yzd Khalifa

Yzd Khalifa ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +11 / 16,162 / -1
    Saudi Arabia
    You don't get to see what I was implying. The fact that a bunch of fighters slapped a superpower in the face is utterly outrageous!

4. Zarvan

Zarvan ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +84 / 49,482 / -13
    Pakistan
    We are not in them mess because of that Jihad we would have been in the mess if we wouldn't had done it than we would have been facing Russia all alone and Russia would have taken us out to if you choose dumb leaders after Zia Ul Haq than that is your fault not of that Jehad Sir and I give a dam about Kings but attack on Saudi Arabai can't be tolerated what ever Kings are doing Muslims would solve it on their own no need of Russian or any other to do something

5. IceCold

IceCold PDF VETERAN

Ratings:
    +6 / 15,069 / -0
    Pakistan
    Tell this to saudis who are financing and advocating US military intervention in Syria and who are sponsoring coups and terrorists and spreading hate and yes you should give a damn because their policies is also directly effecting Pakistan. Look at how intolerant our society has become, the killings of shia is a prime example of this intolerance. Zia was not a leader, he was a tyrant, a dictator and what Pakistan is today is because of his ill deeds and what he allowed to grow inside Pakistan in the name of jihad.

6. Zarvan

Zarvan ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +84 / 49,482 / -13
    Pakistan
    Yes if they would not learn their own people would throw them out yes we need to get rid of Bashar because he is nothing but a mass murderer but USA should not be allowed to do it but for this attack on Saudi Arabia would also not be tolerated at all and USA is doing a blunder because destroying Assad Force would mean giving free hand to Al Qaeda

7. Neptune

Neptune SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +52 / 11,568 / -0
    Turkey
    Don't lie to me, i'm Circassian. I know the every single sh¡t happening there...:coffee:

8. DESERT FIGHTER

DESERT FIGHTER ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +113 / 81,088 / -22
    Pakistan
    Russians are bsing.... they dnt have the balls or the tools to mess with americas frnd ksa.

9. TopCat

TopCat ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 12,801 / -4
    Bangladesh

You have not idea what you talking about.

Forgot about EU intervention in Bosnia when those great power had go back to USA crying after getting a bloody nose from the Serbs???

It will take only a matter of weeks for Russians to over run those great powers without USA in the scene.

10. TopCat

TopCat ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 12,801 / -4
    Bangladesh
    Russian will not attack KSA but if you hand them over an excuse like attacking any of their assets they will certainly flatten you with bomb and USA will be nowhere near before the wreath subside.

11. TheRafael00000

TheRafael00000 FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 299 / -6
    Russia won't do that. Considering the French and British are on SAudi side and as Russia is all time Turk enemy-Russia will just face a New era Creamier battle. They will go down for the last time as even their oil earned money won't be able to take the load of economic fall. Don't forget even in 2003 their GDP was below Pakistan!

12. TopCat

TopCat ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 12,801 / -4
    Bangladesh
    Did you ever look at the size of that country before you talk about economic fall. They care little about Economic numbers as they have unlimited resources to wage a ware for unlimited time span. A war will even boost their domestic economy. What they need is manpower and central asian republics are filled with them who are their ally. And when it comes to pounding American allies, then you know who will be in their side? The awaken dragon!!!

13. Side-Winder

Side-Winder STAFF

Ratings:
    +19 / 4,840 / -0
    Pakistan
    i know very well who the russians are and what they are capable of --- however taking on a fleet comprising of typhoons and strike eagles is not a walk in garden --- russians will have to dedicate a big part of their fleet to counter them --- sure they can but saudis with this power are fully capable of defending themselves...

plus,if russians launch a full fledged attack --- you will see many other muslim countries including pakistan backing up saudis -- and possibly the americans too as they are allies of saudis,

all in all,it becomes obvious that this attack would prove costly for russia

14. Yzd Khalifa

Yzd Khalifa ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +11 / 16,162 / -1
    Saudi Arabia
    I don't think that KSA had never and will certainly never be the aggressor. Maybe your warmongering mentality is taking it too far, but hey, We are very rational.

15. KingMamba

KingMamba ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +11 / 19,344 / -3
    Pakistan
    I made my point clear in post 158.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.