What's new

Saudi Arabia buys Israeli ‘Iron Dome’ system amid détente: Report

Dubious

RETIRED MOD
Jul 22, 2012
Country
Pakistan
You have to look at it form a techy POV - Iron dome does not bring anything "new" to the table.

There is a multi layer system, which will be further supplemented by THAAD.

The current system has proven very successful in shooting down iranian BM's via Yemen.
With money like theirs they should put some form of conditions that Israel can only use their money for food only or something

Mamadouso

Feb 26, 2019
Country
Nigeria
Why don’t they just buy from Russia, China. Why are so eager to please the Israeli? The Gulf has lost it.

Zulfiqar

May 12, 2009
Country
Pakistan
You guys can also thank Israelis for JHMCS and CFTs and those bigger fuel tanks for PAF's F-16.

Pak Mil also procures items of different kind from Taiwan as well.

Wilhelm II

Mar 20, 2019
Country
Saudi Arabia
Brothers That is old news from Iran propaganda why you fighting for that? There is no purchasing for irondom

fitpOsitive

ELITE MEMBER
May 27, 2015
Country
Pakistan
So did ours when we bought spares for F-16 and electronics for drone program in the 90s.
And I see this a great thing at Israels end. I mean, they are selling you weapons, and you talk to destroy them. No doubt, Allah is with them, at the moment.

Dubious

RETIRED MOD
Jul 22, 2012
Country
Pakistan
When they haven't bought iron dome, what conditions...?
Sure hope so...no Pont spending money on Israel and then giving charity to Palestine

The saudis are hell of alot smarter then we give them credit for certainly smarter than us and they are getting more smarter and more pragmatic
Believe me they really aren't. ...

They only like to boss but even then aren't worth praising in that department

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom