What's new

Saudi and US air force commanders meet

Titanium100

Mar 1, 2019
Country
Denmark
First have to ask the American masters.
Saudi Arabia doesn't have masters even Blinkan admitted to that but you do have masters that is putin. Saudis bomb is not American but of different origin. Saudi declares wars of it's own terms. That word has lost it's meanings as of late but whatever make you sleep better I guess someone has to cling onto something

Dariush the Great

Jan 28, 2020
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Saudi Arabia doesn't have masters even Blinkan admitted to that but you do have masters that is putin. Saudis bomb is not American but of different origin. Saudi declares wars of it's own terms. That word has lost it's meanings as of late but whatever make you sleep better I guess someone has to cling onto something
You are just a good milking cow for the Americans. According to former president Trump without the US.. the Saudis would fall in about two weeks. You can't fight even if your lives depended on it.

“We protect Saudi Arabia. Would you say they’re rich. And I love the King, King Salman. But I said ‘King - we’re protecting you - you might not be there for two weeks without us - you have to pay for your military,’” Trump said to cheers at a rally in Southaven, Mississippi.

Titanium100

Mar 1, 2019
Country
Denmark
You are just a good milking cow for the Americans. According to former president Trump without the US.. the Saudis would fall in about two weeks. You can't fight even if your lives depended on it.

“We protect Saudi Arabia. Would you say they’re rich. And I love the King, King Salman. But I said ‘King - we’re protecting you - you might not be there for two weeks without us - you have to pay for your military,’” Trump said to cheers at a rally in Southaven, Mississippi.
Lmao. As I said previously you like that teenage girl that has to hang onto something that is entirely fictional and try to make sense of it or talk a conspiracy theory into a reality but whatever makes you sleep at night if are going to take trump factual so be it

Dariush the Great

Jan 28, 2020
Country
Lmao. As I said previously you like that teenage gitl that has to hang onto something that is entirely fictional and try to make sense of it or talk a conspiracy theory into a reality but whatever makes you sleep at night if are going to take the man who said grab her my the pussy as factual then you go do that
Saudi Arabia is literally protected by American weaponry and the US armed forces. This is a fact. US has several military bases inside Saudi Arabia, also a fact. US army defends Saudi Arabian territory.. also a fact. If you think by distorting facts on a Pakistani forum your useless nation - that can not even defeat a few sandal wearing mountain rebels with all the american weaponry,intelligence,political assistance provided- is capable of grand projects on its own then you are a bigger joke than i thought.

Titanium100

Mar 1, 2019
Country
Denmark
Saudi Arabia is literally protected by American weaponry and the US armed forces. This is a fact. US has several military bases inside Saudi Arabia, also a fact. US army defends Saudi Arabian territory.. also a fact. If you think by distorting facts on a Pakistani forum your useless nation - that can not even defeat a few sandal wearing mountain rebels with all the american weaponry,intelligence,political assistance provided- is capable of grand projects on its own then you are a bigger joke than i thought.
You can believe in that if you chose to do so... I am not here to convince you otherwise. I welcome miscalculation and fairytales. I salute you :lol:

Dariush the Great

Jan 28, 2020
Country
You can believe in that if you chose to do so... I am not here to convince you otherwise. I welcome miscalculation and fairytales. I salute you :lol:
Facts are facts.

Saudi slaughter of Yemenis resulted in death of at least 5000 children as confirmed by UN.

What Saudi criminals can do is just buy overpriced American weaponry/bombs and drop it on the real arabs (yemenis).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom