What's new

Salvation for a Muslim?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirzah

Mar 12, 2014
Country
Bangladesh
The Christians salvation is believing in Jesus dying on the cross for their sins etc.... they say Jesus has already saved them and erased their sins.

What is a Muslims salvation? Dying in the cause of Allah?

Islamic doctrine is there is no original sin and God will forgive any sin except Shirk.

Christian doctrine is Adam sinned so humans were cursed with original sin which is passed down from generation to generation. Sin has accumulated to such huge proportion that even God cannot not forgive it. So God has given an alternative way to salvation. God took birth as a human Jesus (Astaghfirullah) got tortured and killed by humans and took the punishment on behalf of all mankind's accumulated sins. So all you need to do is, believe God took your punishment and torture on your behalf so He can forgive you. because humans, no matter how much good you do, you can never be good enough to earn salvation.

GumNaam

ELITE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2016
Country
Pakistan
Seclorum means Ages or Times. What is Shirk about it.
Screen Shot 2021-10-18 at 7.49.19 PM.png

underneath the tomb of pharoah...I'll leave the judgement up to the viewers...

May 30, 2021
Country
Australia
oh, I dunno, he is a symbol of what is otherwise known as "shirk", so...as I said, I'll leave the judgement up to the viewers. EOD.
Its from a poem of Virgil. Wikipedia Novus Ordo Seclorum: "Medieval Christians read Virgil's poem as a prophecy of the coming of Christ"

GumNaam

ELITE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2016
Country
Pakistan
Its from a poem of Virgil. Wikipedia Novus Ordo Seclorum: "Medieval Christians read Virgil's poem as a prophecy of the coming of Christ"
and I don't care dude, especially given that it is a pagan poem from the PRE Jesus era of roman polytheistic mythology. but whatever rocks your boat mufti "seclorum". ;)

May 30, 2021
Country
Australia
and I don't care dude, especially given that it is a pagan poem from the PRE Jesus era of roman polytheistic mythology. but whatever rocks your boat mufti "seclorum". ;)
Pagans add their own gods and meanings. This was written by a believer or believers: "The great order of the ages is born afresh, now justice returns, honored rules return, now a new lineage is sent down from high heaven".

Last edited:

GumNaam

ELITE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2016
Country
Pakistan
Pagans add their own gods and meanings. This was written by a believer or believers: "The great order of the ages is born afresh, now justice returns, honored rules return, now a new lineage is sent down from high heaven".
as I said, I don't care dude.

AZMwi

Apr 17, 2021
Country
Pakistan
The Christians salvation is believing in Jesus dying on the cross for their sins etc.... they say Jesus has already saved them and erased their sins.

What is a Muslims salvation? Dying in the cause of Allah?
according to Hazrat Imam Hussain R.A (grandson of our beloved Prophet Muhammad P.B.U.H) and Muhammad Ali Jinnah ''there is no better salvation for a Muslim than the death of a Martyr for a righteous cause''.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom