What's new

Russian warship fires shots at Royal Navy ship in Black Sea - Russia-UK tensions erupt

TNT

Jun 2, 2019
Country
Pakistan
What is a UK ship doing in the black sea? These retarded brits still have a colonial hangover. Soon china and russia will put this tiny hypocrite in its place.

Muhammed45

Oct 2, 2015
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
What is the maritime security regime of Black Sea? Shouldn't Turkey have stopped a Foreign destroyer? Or am i wrong? Maybe Black Sea is considered as international waters.
@vostok

Sharma Ji

BANNED
Apr 15, 2020
Country
India
What is the maritime security regime of Black Sea? Shouldn't Turkey have stopped a Foreign destroyer? Or am i wrong? Maybe Black Sea is considered as international waters.
The territorial sea extends to a limit of 12 nautical miles from the baseline of a coastal State. Within this zone, the coastal State exercises full sovereignty over the air space above the sea and over the seabed and subsoil.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/earth-and-planetary-sciences/territorial-sea

the rest is all international waters. In this case the royal navy destroyer crossed into their territorial waters.

"As a result of joint actions of the Black Sea Fleet and the Border Service of the Russian Federal Security Service, HMS Defender left the territorial sea of the Russian Federation at 12.23pm."

Dustom999

Jun 2, 2020
Country
India
NATO air assets loitering around since the incidence with HMS destroyer. May be some
Air to air action forthcoming if NATO aircrafts too breach Russian air space.
# 2Buzzards F16C (probably from 510 Fighter wing) were also spotted in the area near the tanker going 800-900kts
Screenshot_2021-06-23-18-28-40-196_com.flightradar24free.jpg

Last edited:

TNT

Jun 2, 2019
Country
Pakistan
I guess its time Turkish leaves NATO and stops being a western lackey. It would reduce the reach of NATO and avoid Turkey becoming a colateral due to NATO stupidity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom