Status
Not open for further replies.

airomerix

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Dec 31, 2012
Country
United Kingdom
Dear all,

Thanks to @Blacklight, I dug a little deeper and was able to find conclusive evidence that indeed, 5 C-130J's are being acquired. The source of the aircraft is unknown, but 6 squadron appears to be preparing for it.

Also, there have been a 'number' of US bound flights being operated by C-130's in the past 3 weeks. Scheduled all the way until June end, the news of AH-1Z Zulu's return does hold water as @Blacklight mentioned.

I would request the readers to not post this yet on facebook. As it gets muddy and alot of brainless people there start yapping.

I think it is safe to speculate the if's, when's and what's.

Blacklight

PROFESSIONAL
Apr 9, 2017
Country
Pakistan
Dear all,

Thanks to @Blacklight, I dug a little deeper and was able to find conclusive evidence that indeed, 5 C-130J's are being acquired. The source of the aircraft is unknown, but 6 squadron appears to be preparing for it.

Also, there have been a 'number' of US bound flights being operated by C-130's in the past 3 weeks. Scheduled all the way until June end, the news of AH-1Z Zulu's return does hold water as @Blacklight mentioned.

I would request the readers to not post this yet on facebook. As it gets muddy and alot of brainless people there start yapping.

I think it is safe to speculate the if's, when's and what's.
5 are brand spanking new IA. 4 that will come in the next few months IA, are also -30 J's but EDA.

Jinn Baba

Jul 16, 2015
Country
Pakistan
I know you're informed members, but I'll believe it when I see it (esp the Zulus). Been dissapointed too many times before.

SQ8

ADVISORS
Mar 28, 2009
Country
Pakistan
Looks like Khafee was right, no?
Discussions happen all the time, and some come to fruition.

Unfortunately, many of these discussions also lead to increased efforts by our enemies both across the border, their lobbies and others within the manufacturing country itself to block it.

truthfollower

BANNED
Mar 8, 2019
Country
Pakistan
Discussions happen all the time, and some come to fruition.

Unfortunately, many of these discussions also lead to increased efforts by our enemies both across the border, their lobbies and others within the manufacturing country itself to block it.
This time our enemies failed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom