• Tuesday, November 19, 2019

RSAF gets its first F-15SA

Discussion in 'Arab Defence Forum' started by Horus, Jul 16, 2014.

1. Bubblegum Crisis

Bubblegum Crisis SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5 / 4,130 / -0
    Saudi Arabia

See here :

F-15SA First Taxi Test | Page 4

And that, this is just for me (My pleasure) :

F-15SA First Taxi Test | Page 4

2. SSG_Commando

SSG_Commando FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 78 / -0
    Again as I said 0 + 0 = 0 and peninsula arabs are 0's. Let them do what they want and let fate decide their future. Whatever is happening in Syria, Libya and Iraq will eventually fall on them as well. The rest of Muslim world should decide now how to salvage the sinking ship.

3. Mani2020

Mani2020 SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 9,486 / -0
    Pakistan
    Funding a particular sect regardless of their origin and funding in various countries just to make it their way regardless of the consequences other countries have to face, is it their responsibility?

We refrain from highlighting suadi royals involvement because we consider them synonym to Holy place....The day we will separate Saudi's conduct from the Holiness of the country and understand living or having charge of Holy place itself doesnot make you righteous ....for being righteous you have to do righteous things....we will make it is easy for our own-selves.

4. Basel

Basel ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 5,554 / -0
    Pakistan
    Its people like you who are mentally ill and all those who are hypocrites, do you know what Indians have said about Saudis on PDF?? and why I said that? since how long you are reading and posting here?? how many threads you have read and what defense related knowledge and experience you have? do you have expertiese or knowledge of International Relations??

5. Harisudan

Harisudan BANNED

Ratings:
    +1 / 350 / -1
    Basel,
    I may be new to this thread, but if there are any Airforce veterans from India and Pakistan are here, then ask them, what is No 2 Sqn in Airforce Academy, Hyderabad and what is No28 sqn The first Supersonics in adampur???
    I belong to these two Organisations..This will give you a clue whether I'm qualified enough more than your dad to talk about these matters or not..
    To answer your question here, I have saw in many threads where in you troll almost everywhere about India..To troll back it wont take more than a second..
    We come here expecting a good share of experience and knowledge from veterans of both sides..Not to play with internet fan boys like you..
    First learn to respect veterans..Be it a Pakistani or Indian, veterans are veterans and they sacrificed their life for your safety..
    I belong to an Armed force which respects valour even if it is shown by an enemy..
    I think you Pakistanis will remember Sher khan's story during Kargil..It was not the Pakistan Army who realised his valour and awarded Nishan E Haider..It was Indian commander of the 9th Engineer regiment who wrote a letter to Pakistan Army command recommending this guy to be honoured..
    That's how we treat our enemies..So pls stop making a Bitch of yourselves and learn to respect your enemies too..
    Thanks...
    Mods and admins kindly look into this...

6. Basel

Basel ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 5,554 / -0
    Pakistan
    Dear,

If you are part of those then I must tell you that many of my family members had served in all 03 branches of armed forces and many are still serving and all of them are commissioned officers, so don't tell me about what I know and what I don't.

And before lecturing me kindly look into the Indian trolls first and try to stop them not just on PDF there are other forums too do you want me to post links of those to show you what language is used against Pakistan?? and What I have said on PDF threads I m not sorry for that, because there were long trolls from Indian sides too.

In a thread Indians were keen to impose point of view that "KSA sees Pakistan as failed state and that is why they are increasing relations with India and were telling Pakistanis what to do and bla bla bla", I defended KSA there that they don't think like that, and here a poster from KSA said the same thing due to which I refer to India. So kindly before posting on something try to know the context first.

Still many Indians on PDF think that by just buying huge number of weapons they will simply finish Pakistan specially Navy, they just can't understand that Pakistan may not be able to match India but Pakistan have a doctrine which will allow them to defend and to implement that doctrine Pakistan purchases its weapons.

Mods please look into all those post.ers here who try to save their side of people and try to make other look devil

7. Yzd Khalifa

Yzd Khalifa ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +11 / 16,162 / -1
    Saudi Arabia
    Pakistan is our long-standing, historic, great, and a true ally of ours, and that's that.

8. Harisudan

Harisudan BANNED

Ratings:
    +1 / 350 / -1
    Basel,
    No state is a failed state, as long as it can safeguard its borders and as long as it can feed its masses..
    So I guess, you shouldn't be worried if your state is not a failed one and according to me Pakistan is not a failed state..Just ignore the trolls..
    Trolls are Trolls, be it Indian Or Pakistani..Their Sole intention is to dismantle the discussion..Hence Ignore..

9. Basel

Basel ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 5,554 / -0
    Pakistan
    As an Indian you can help your countrymen to stop troll as they don't listen sane voices from Pakistan that much.

And It will be very interesting if you share your experiences here as there are PAF veterans are also here @Pakistanisage @Munir @Aeronaut can you help in this regard, it will be interesting discussion between ex personals of rival air forces, but no flaming intended here.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2014
  10. The SC

The SC ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +18 / 18,602 / -0
    Canada
    Just imagine if the almost 90 billion $ deal for the F-15SA's went to China or to Russia. It would have given a deadly blow to the American economy, So I think that KSA puts the money now a days for military and civilian systems on its own terms, it has also shown the US that it can procure expansive and very advanced weapons elsewhere (Chinese ballistic missiles, and European gear.)

Last edited: Aug 2, 2014
  11. The SC

The SC ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +18 / 18,602 / -0
    Canada
    Maybe they have a deal to recognize only the US and European jets as friends, apart from other small friendly nations!
    Somewhere in the thread it is said that KSA makes its own IFF locally.
    There should not be any kind of foreign "controls" on these jets, That must have been a Saudi requirement before handing out 90 billion $ to the US manufacturers.

12. Neptune

Neptune SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +52 / 11,568 / -0
    Turkey
    Nope..TAI's Özgür program identifies only Turkish jets as friend..and currently Syrian jets as foe. The rest is up to the TURAF pilot's decision.